Is Kenny Chesney Gay?
Kenny Gay-ney

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 9, 2016
Let's see he hangs out in Key West Florida known for it's huge gay population.
Yet his ex wife of a very short time actress Renee Zellwegger says she won't comment on whether er he is gay, She only says she has many gay friends. Go back to her other ex actor Jim Carey , That scene from the comedy they both starred in, The dildo scene as they both wake up.
What would cause a couple who just married to suddenly end the marriage and never comment on it But say something as It was just a fraud ?That makes it suspicious , Yet she is proud to hang out with many gay friends .Either she is really gay and parading around like she is straight to cover up her lesbian side.Or Kenny Chesney didn 't accept her gay friends or being bisexual.
Back to Kenny , You don't hang out in Key west Fla always if you aren't maybe gay lol.She says she doesn't hang her dirt laundry out for others to see, Then why make a comment or statement that the marriage was a fraud.
The REAL Moon Goddess

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 9, 2016
Yes
Amazed

United States

#3 Sep 9, 2016
The REAL Moon Goddess wrote:
Yes
OMG! Get a new ID. You are NOT Moon Goddess. Pick one, preferably an original one, wannabe!
Brenda

Batesville, AR

#4 Sep 9, 2016
Yes
no he is not.
The REAL Moon Goddess

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 9, 2016
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Get a new ID. You are NOT Moon Goddess. Pick one, preferably an original one, wannabe!
I am the original moon goddess. Everyone tries to imitate me. No idea why. Baffling.
FOff

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2016
<quoted text>

I am the original moon goddess. Everyone tries to imitate me. No idea why. Baffling.
No you are not because I AM. So for anyone reading this, I will no longer be using that pen name. Carry on with your fakeness.
neatguy472009

Traphill, NC

#8 Nov 29, 2017
I don't care who is or who is not Gay or Bisexual. If Kenny Chesney is gay or bi I would love to test the waters with him! He is a very attractive man. I remember when Kenny and Tim McGraw were best buds. Tim got Kenny to slim down, build up muscles and how to be a HOT entertainer. What you do sexually Kenny is up to you and with whom you wish. Just be careful!!
Yeppers

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 29, 2017
That’s the rumor! Notice he has never really settled down.

He’s also REALLY short. Not even 5’6
KennyKeyWest

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 30, 2017
He hangs out in key west They may as well call it gay west lol
He was once married to the actress who was also dating Jim Carey a very weirdo man.
You recall the scene in his comedy she starred in with him The dildo scene. She is more than lilely bisexual That being Renee Zellwegger
WatchdogReport

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 30, 2017
KennyKeyWest wrote:
He hangs out in key west They may as well call it gay west lol
He was once married to the actress who was also dating Jim Carey a very weirdo man.
You recall the scene in his comedy she starred in with him The dildo scene. She is more than lilely bisexual That being Renee Zellwegger
Key west??? No he doesn’t. Have you ever been there??? St. Thomas/st john, the US Virgin Islands is where he lives.

I swear to god how can a person just gab to hear themselves. You talk about subjects you have absolutely no idea. MOST OF THE TIME.

Considering you cannot even get a female to hang around your ugly arse, I’m willing to bet you are gay. Pock marks and all.
nono

Fortville, IN

#12 Nov 30, 2017
what does it matter whether he is gay or straight; has nothing to do with his musical abliities.
trap

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2017
nono wrote:
what does it matter whether he is gay or straight; has nothing to do with his musical abliities.
Has everything to do with pretending to be a person who upholds Christian family values
Praise Jesus

Greenfield, IN

#14 Nov 30, 2017
trap wrote:
<quoted text>

Has everything to do with pretending to be a person who upholds Christian family values
I don't remember nothing about gay being a sin in the New Testament, but please, feel free to cast the first stone, Praise the Lord!

Hypocrites = hades bound!

Praise Jesus!
nono

Fortville, IN

#15 Dec 1, 2017
here in greenfield they are running out of stones. tons of bible beaters eating hot dogs on wed night after church. everyone looks mean and stern when the preacher gets done with em. all ya gotta do is belt down a few vodka tonics and park the car and just watch em flock to aldi or kroger for the cheapest dogs.. they are tired after a thumping meeting.. I like to listen to kenny chesney while watching.
Old John

Bonsall, CA

#16 Dec 30, 2017
I was sitting at the end of a well know Bar in KEY WEST ,... Kenny Chesney walked in, sat down, ordered the bar a round, and didn't bother anyone.
The guy sitting next to me was a different story,.. he kept whispering to me Kenny Chesney is Gay !
I tried ignoring the drunk, but he kept whispering to me, "Kenny Chesney is Gay!"
Finally I'd had enough, and asked the guy why he thought Kenny Chesney is "gay" ???
He looked me straight in the eye and told me without blinking an eye,..
"Cause his dick taste like shit !"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Down Fall Of USA 10 hr Truth 23
News Defrost your windshield in seconds with this hack 11 hr TryThis 1
News Business leaders push for hate crime law in Ind... 16 hr True 4
News Let it Out (May '07) Thu Patty 296
News The Latest: Indiana boy sentenced for school sh... Thu Unreal 3
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) Thu Crimestopperz 103
dead country music fans Nov 13 TrumpingWithGlory 4

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages