Please read important

Since: Oct 17

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2018
I can't see who built a skyscraper but that just doesn't just mean it's always been there. Looking at something so much more intricate how can you for one second believe we're just here randomly. The second law of thermodynamics basically states that a tornado can't go through a trailer park and drop out a Mercedes on the other side lol Open your heart and believe and know that there is a better place out there . If the earth ends tomorrow or if it last millions of more years we will all stand before The King Of All Creation. Make darn well sure you've excepted his son Jesus Christ before the day comes .Even if it's on your death bed or with the last breath you take or even if it's only in your head you tell Him. You wouldn't go to trial without a lawyer right .It's a lot like you have two bags in front of you .In one is a black mamba and in the other there could be a black mamba but there also might be a billion dollars. Would you go just right for the one you know had the snake or would you go for the one that may have the money . The money right So why not accept Jesus and at least take the chance Everything to gain nothing to lose God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 1 hr Dave Kingman 226
God worships Israel!!! 6 hr God 6
News Haunted Indianapolis: Jim Jones and the People'... (Oct '12) 6 hr Wondering wanderer 8
G Gordon Liddy seeks Presidential Pardon 11 hr LOL 2
Church of Pot was great! (Jul '15) 18 hr God 8
The Helsinki Summit Was So Chilling. 18 hr The Liberal 1
Clinton's got $400 million for Uranium 1 Russia... 22 hr IndictmentsClintons 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages