Let it Out

There are 224 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; send an e-mail to [email protected], or fill out and submit this form .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Okk

Since: Jul 07

Indianapolis

#146 Aug 1, 2007
livin the dream wrote:
WILL YOU DAMN PEOPLE STOP POSTING COMMENT AFTER COMMENT AFTER COMMENT. Chris L and noblesville dad and OKK, and whoever else the #*%# is annoying. That's what phones are for. Peopel of Indianapolis could care less who moved, died or who the hell you think is funny. YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE AND AS YOU CAN SEE LESS PEOPLE ARE POSTING COMMENTS. EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS AND BE DONE WITH IT ALREADY !!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP......
I've said like 3 things you moron.

Since: Jul 07

Indianapolis, IN

#147 Aug 1, 2007
Snefferdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know ramen is very hot, but is it really hot enough to cook the egg? Your tips sound sound yummy!
Well, of course, the broth should be simmering (not boiling). The result will be sort of like an egg-drop soup with noodles. This is very common in Japan, where ramen is sort of like the national dish. I forgot to mention that the most common ingredient of all is sliced or chopped green onion. I'm not sure if you can get ramen in Japan that does not include green onion. Also, I see some stores now are starting to carry instant yakisoba, which you might also like. It's similar to ramen, but it is drier. It is basically stir-fried ramen, but the instant variety does not require stir-frying. It's made in the same way as ramen, by just adding water.

“What would Harry Potter do?”

Since: Mar 07

Northside

#149 Aug 1, 2007
Does anyone else hate their boss?

Since: Jun 07

United States

#150 Aug 1, 2007
livin the dream wrote:
WILL YOU DAMN PEOPLE STOP POSTING COMMENT AFTER COMMENT AFTER COMMENT. Chris L and noblesville dad and OKK, and whoever else the #*%# is annoying. That's what phones are for. Peopel of Indianapolis could care less who moved, died or who the hell you think is funny. YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE AND AS YOU CAN SEE LESS PEOPLE ARE POSTING COMMENTS. EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS AND BE DONE WITH IT ALREADY !!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP......
get a life - some of us actually enjoy all of these people - and quit yelling!

“Iz gettin' uz kittehs!!”

Since: Apr 07

Danville, Indiana

#151 Aug 1, 2007
Almost Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
If you throw a raw potato into it while boiling, the potato will soak up some of the sodium. OR you could put chapstick on before you eat it so your lips don't burn!
LoL that's a grand idea!

Actually, I think I'll just stay away from the Ramen
Susan

Carbondale, IL

#152 Aug 1, 2007
Okk wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said like 3 things you moron.
I try to refrain from name calling but for some reason I enjoy it so much when you do it.
Okay, maybe notsomuch when you're calling me names, but other people..
And here are a few that you might want to throw out there on occasion:
twit
tool
whackjob
dork

“I <3 Antiques!”

Since: Jul 07

Edinburgh

#153 Aug 1, 2007
Ms Me wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL that's a grand idea!
Actually, I think I'll just stay away from the Ramen
probably a better choice! I try not to cook with prepackaged stuff...lower the sodium, lower the blood pressure. and did you happen to look at the back label of the Ramen and read the fat content???? Not that I am against a little fat every now and then.
Snefferdoodle

Indianapolis, IN

#155 Aug 1, 2007
Jeez Wiz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course, the broth should be simmering (not boiling). The result will be sort of like an egg-drop soup with noodles. This is very common in Japan, where ramen is sort of like the national dish. I forgot to mention that the most common ingredient of all is sliced or chopped green onion. I'm not sure if you can get ramen in Japan that does not include green onion. Also, I see some stores now are starting to carry instant yakisoba, which you might also like. It's similar to ramen, but it is drier. It is basically stir-fried ramen, but the instant variety does not require stir-frying. It's made in the same way as ramen, by just adding water.
I don't know if you caught it in the news recently, but the man who invented ramen noodles and changed the lives of many asians recently died. I thought he was very interesting and enjoyed reading about him. I like the green onions, too!
Snefferdoodle

Indianapolis, IN

#156 Aug 1, 2007
nblsvle dad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome here and please post as often as you want! Us fat ugly people have to stick together!
Here here!

Zed

“Yaa' eh teeh”

Since: May 07

Indy

#157 Aug 1, 2007
Ion Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Your earlier post was not clear - I wasn't sure wha you meant.

Zed

“Yaa' eh teeh”

Since: May 07

Indy

#158 Aug 1, 2007
Fredericka wrote:
<quoted text>
So......Sadaam was not an enemy? I believe his hanging was indeed one fix. I could be mistaken.
Even as bad as Saddam was, would you agree that Iraq was quieter, maybe safer, before the US went in? The residents at least had running water, sewage disposal, electricity, and could go to the market to buy food without regular car bombings.

Zed

“Yaa' eh teeh”

Since: May 07

Indy

#159 Aug 1, 2007
Ion Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's leave Itaq right now so we can get front row seats to the blood bath that will follow.
Yeah - from what I hear, its a real picnic over there now. Hate to change that!
Marie Ford

United States

#160 Aug 1, 2007
Has anyone noticed that Income taxes are based on Living in Marion County NOT Working in Marion County?

“I <3 Antiques!”

Since: Jul 07

Edinburgh

#161 Aug 1, 2007
Teddy-grl wrote:
Does anyone else hate their boss?
every now and then when he is more obnoxious than usual....LOL!

“Iz gettin' uz kittehs!!”

Since: Apr 07

Danville, Indiana

#162 Aug 1, 2007
Almost Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
probably a better choice! I try not to cook with prepackaged stuff...lower the sodium, lower the blood pressure. and did you happen to look at the back label of the Ramen and read the fat content???? Not that I am against a little fat every now and then.
Dang it... I was trying to be healthier & bring my lunch instead of eating fast food. Guess it didn't really help much. But it did save me $$!!
TRUTH2U

Indianapolis, IN

#163 Aug 1, 2007
Teddy-grl wrote:
Does anyone else hate their boss?
Well, hate is a strong word. I don't hate the authority over me, but I don't like having people making decisions about my job when they don't have a clue.
ruthnky

Lexington, KY

#165 Aug 1, 2007
Teddy-grl wrote:
Does anyone else hate their boss?
Nope. He's cool. Did have a female boss one time that you could tell her mood as soon as she walked in the door and whether or not you needed to avoid her that day.
ruthnky

Lexington, KY

#166 Aug 1, 2007
Marie Ford wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Income taxes are based on Living in Marion County NOT Working in Marion County?
Is there a different tax for the ones who work in Marion county and live outside the county? Just curious. It's been over 20 years since I worked in Indy.
SBTCS

Indianapolis, IN

#167 Aug 1, 2007
Welcome to the screwed up court system in Indiana or for that matter pretty much every state is screwed up. I know how you feel, I see the same thing you do, and for the life of me can't seem to figure it out.
Almost Retired wrote:
Why is it that some ex-wives think that just because they gave birth, the father should pay them to live the life they were accustom to during the marriage? We have split custody of kids (equal amount of time in both homes). Why does she think she needs child support? We buy the clothes, pay the medical expenses, take time off work to take them to the doctor - while she is a glorified babysitter for 6 months of the year, works a full time job and always manages to look like she just walked out of a salon while the kids look like they haven't even brushed their hair all week!
Sorry - just wanted to let that out!
Doodle Bug

Montgomery, IN

#168 Aug 1, 2007
Hi, it's me again. Hope you don't mind me joining in now and then. I enjoy the light-hearted conversation on this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Flynn takes the Fifth 3 hr One Two Three Four 2
Manafort, Stone Turn Over Russia Documents to S... 4 hr Lock Em Up 1
Trumpís Budget Proposals Raising Concerns Over ... 5 hr Trumped Farmers 1
Complaints Marion County Coroner's Office 5 hr Inform now 1
Little angie 12 hr Me crazy too 1
Fox News 15 hr nnono 23
News Community group to address void left by Marsh s... 15 hr hunted 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages