Now Mexicans are liking Americans more.

Now Mexicans are liking Americans more.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 3, 2013
The latest Jewish controlled media headline, We all know how they pitted law abiding mostly white people of the Tea Party against Hispanics and blacks. This is the race game those phony Jews use to pit black, Hispanic and now gays against white people.See if you fall into their agenda, You could be white and gay, The color you are isn't mentioned , The moment you disagree with their agenda and plans, Then you have become the anti semite homophobic gay hating white man. What was in the media the past 7 years, It was whites against Hispanics. When you called them illegals, Eeven if you were against Obama care you were demmed a white racist, Or calleda terrorist bomber at Time SQ who happened to be a muslim man not white man as BLOOOMBERG THE Jew BILLIONARE mAYOR OF nY SAID.i HAVEN'T SEEN SIGNS THAT READ WE DONT HIRE hISPANICS . I haven't seen Hospitals or clinics turn away those HISPANICS WHO NEED MEDICAL CARE, The jewish controlled and owned media would have the public think that's whats happening, Once again though they have been successful at pitting races against one another via economics or color of the skin. wake up people now. stand up don't tolerate these phony Jews in name only anymore, expose them for what they are trying to do and have done with their failed social programs to keep blacks down and now whites down. They want blacks and whites and now Hispanics at war with one another, they force black kids and white kids to attend one anothers schools that are bad and failing by their jewish curriculum .Their own Jewish kids go to elite private schools and universities , They are never told they have to desegregate and allow white kids, black kids, Hispanic kids into their Jewish schools. Why is THAT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sickness That Is Manifesting Within Today's... 2 hr He Should Be Ashamed 7
Motel 6 5 hr well 26
Muellerbueller 11 hr OneMoreShot 1
5 gal bucket got stuck on kelley clarksons head 11 hr OneMoreShot 2
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) Fri Pickles 48
News City ending contract for electric vehicle fleet Fri The Liberal 2
Burger Chef murders can be solved (Oct '16) Thu Inbreds All of Them 46

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance