Family of David Sizemore should sue IMPD

Family of David Sizemore should sue IMPD

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 6, 2014
Was he a criminal, Yes, Was he murdered in cold blood Yes by the IMPD. They planned this raid to send a message to drug dealers and drug houses. They know of more than one drug house all over this city. This was done specifically on the south east side to send a message, Not in my neighborhood, This is how it will end said the unqualified Police Chief HIte to the news.The house was served a warrant earlier that day. They could've arrested Mr Sizemore anytime out of the residence .There were other in the house, Funny none of them were killed, This was a planned IMPD SWAT TEAM EXECUTION .Think about this now. We now have mandated Govt HEALTH INSURANCE YOU as a citizen told by this govt you will take it or else. we will tax you imprison you and kill you with our govt irs agents now armed with guns and total authority to collect all fines due from govt issue mandated healthcare. They say this guy was dealing Heroin . Because he was a heroin dealer or say even meth or cocaine, This will give IMPD the right to execute someone? I guess if he was selling only weed , It wouldn't warrant execution since weed is being made legal all across the country now. Will we see this happen if say ciggs are eventually outlawed , The IMPD swat team blowing away a cigg dealer.You people out there praising IMPD for taking down a drug dealer better take a long hard look at what just happened. This was an outright execution of a person, There was no justifying this whatsoever as riddign the neighborhood of a drug dealer, They have enough undercover cops who could've nabbed this guy in disguise anytime he was out of his residence .I'm for cleaing up our streets also Of getting the criminals jailed.watch the Dirty harry movie WHERE THE ROGUE COPS BEGAN EXECUTING CRIMINALS BECAUSE THE COURTS WOULDN'T LOCK THEM UP, tHE ONE LINE Dirty Harry says to his corrupt Police Chief when he wouldn't join up with the execution squad , He said what next we blow away granny for jay walking..This is also an attempt by IMPD to try and clean up Chief Hite's dismal record of being Police Chief and having one of our highest murder rates of homicides in the city.many of them are black criminals killing one another. This guy executed by IMPD swat team was white.

Since: Aug 12

Fishers, IN

#2 Mar 6, 2014
Did you miss the part of the story where four police officers were shot in the process of apprehending Sizemore?

Patriot of Honor is as fake as could be. While there are people out there who are filled with race based hatred, they know better than to come to the defense of a white heroin dealer because the police chief is black. If the racism was sincere Patriot of Honor would at least choose a better class of white people to promote his cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig dehut 3 hr Amy Winehouse 5
Does anyone know anything about CJ Moorefield? 6 hr nasty 2
News Plans for Islamic Life Center take shape 8 hr nasty 4
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) Tue Senior 230
News Churches step up to help Indianapolis residents... Mon reasonable 1
Boehner crying. again. Jul 27 reasonable 1
News Indianapolis Schools Implement Tutoring for Par... Jul 27 reasonable 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jul 26 Paul 141
More from around the web

Personal Finance