Ralph Rocks

Anderson, IN

#42 Dec 1, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Anndrew, I stated I was 5'1" and 335 lbs. I never said I was a fat slob. That is just your, and many others take. And if it sends chills up your spine quit peeking when you think people are not watching!!!
5'1" @ 335lbs.

You are a double-wide.

You should wear a T shirt with WIDE LOAD printed on the front. Yellow with black lettering.

You Rock!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#43 Dec 1, 2013
"Totally kewl" you rock
Arnold

Anonymous Proxy

#44 Dec 1, 2013
Ralph Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
5'1" @ 335lbs.
You are a double-wide.
You should wear a T shirt with WIDE LOAD printed on the front. Yellow with black lettering.
You Rock!
You do wear a wear beeper so we get a warning when you back up?

I bet you blow boogers out of Lincolns nose when you sit down as you butt weight on the penny, just squeezes it out.
Moe

Anonymous Proxy

#45 Dec 1, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
"Totally kewl" you rock
Hey sweetheart, I am glad to see you back.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 Dec 2, 2013
Thank you. :)
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#47 Dec 2, 2013
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
You do wear a wear beeper so we get a warning when you back up?
I bet you blow boogers out of Lincolns nose when you sit down as you butt weight on the penny, just squeezes it out.
A beeper when in reverse, DOT tape so no one drives into the Dot bar, and I never,never place pennies into my back pocket.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#48 Dec 2, 2013
Ralph Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
That Ralph really rocks. Anytime you can use a banana joke towards anyone you believe to be black is so totally kewl and funny.
WHITE POWER!!!!
HATE RULES!!!
From the for what it is worth department. One of the little helper monkeys had an IP address of Sweden, the other Indianapolis. Unless one announces their race honestly, which is unlikely, Topics is basically race neutral, dispite many, many, racist comments.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49 Dec 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>From the for what it is worth department. One of the little helper monkeys had an IP address of Sweden, the other Indianapolis. Unless one announces their race honestly, which is unlikely, Topics is basically race neutral, dispite many, many, racist comments.
Racist here on Topix? Nawww
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#50 Dec 2, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Racist here on Topix? Nawww
I believe the current politically correct theory is that only white folks can be racist. I gather this from what i have seen written. Something about minoritys being politically disenfranchised, or something along those lines.
If memory serves me GW Bush was compared to a chimp, this is apparently OTAY. Should other races be compared to a monkey,chimp, or gorilla, this is unacceptable. Sometimes I want to write, people get over yourself.
I truly believe that things were better when I was growing up (1950's 1960's and early 70's) At least then if someone knocked you out, you were being robbed, and not knocked senseless for no reason. There were not flash mobs randomly beating people up, or robbing people with small children threatening the children. Was it perfect then? No. But despite Watts, Kent State, and things of the like, people had jobs, worked, and respected each other, at least on the serface.
There appear to be many whose writings are an attempt to further the "racial devide". Sad as a nation divided is a nation failing, in my opinion.
OK, I guess I am ready to be verbally beaten up now, and I will probably respond based on the attitude of the writter.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51 Dec 2, 2013
Wait for it...wait for it....
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Dec 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>A beeper when in reverse, DOT tape so no one drives into the Dot bar, and I never,never place pennies into my back pocket.
Here are two street signs you can bolt to your butt.

DO NOT ENTER

NO PARKING HERE
Village of The Sun

Anderson, IN

#53 Dec 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the current politically correct theory is that only white folks can be racist. I gather this from what i have seen written. Something about minoritys being politically disenfranchised, or something along those lines.
If memory serves me GW Bush was compared to a chimp, this is apparently OTAY. Should other races be compared to a monkey,chimp, or gorilla, this is unacceptable. Sometimes I want to write, people get over yourself.
I truly believe that things were better when I was growing up (1950's 1960's and early 70's) At least then if someone knocked you out, you were being robbed, and not knocked senseless for no reason. There were not flash mobs randomly beating people up, or robbing people with small children threatening the children. Was it perfect then? No. But despite Watts, Kent State, and things of the like, people had jobs, worked, and respected each other, at least on the serface.
There appear to be many whose writings are an attempt to further the "racial devide". Sad as a nation divided is a nation failing, in my opinion.
OK, I guess I am ready to be verbally beaten up now, and I will probably respond based on the attitude of the writter.
If we could only go back to the halcyon days of the 50's,60's and 70's. Things were perfect. Crime didn't exist. Everyone got along and things were great. They were perfect.

So,how do we define PC? I don't see very many blacks writing racist thoughts on this forum as much as there are whites writing in an extreme and hateful tone about others. Those thoughts deserve to be called out. Having said that,I would give your thoughts and musings more credibility if you would spend as much time admonishing the twisted musings of the Patriot of Wisdom et al, as you seemingly do with those simply opposing your T Bagger views. I have not seen one post from you admonishing the musings of Linda Bledsoe who advocates bringing back slavery. Not one opposing post from you giving Bledsoe any static over those thoughts. So if you're finding yourself being labeled as something less than ideal in your mind......Perhaps the fault lies within yourself? And in the manner in which you present yourself. Could it be?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#56 Dec 2, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are two street signs you can bolt to your butt.
DO NOT ENTER
NO PARKING HERE
Only of course if you want.

You may want to provide parking for your best friend old Dave.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#57 Dec 3, 2013
Village of The Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could only go back to the halcyon days of the 50's,60's and 70's. Things were perfect. Crime didn't exist. Everyone got along and things were great. They were perfect.
So,how do we define PC? I don't see very many blacks writing racist thoughts on this forum as much as there are whites writing in an extreme and hateful tone about others. Those thoughts deserve to be called out. Having said that,I would give your thoughts and musings more credibility if you would spend as much time admonishing the twisted musings of the Patriot of Wisdom et al, as you seemingly do with those simply opposing your T Bagger views. I have not seen one post from you admonishing the musings of Linda Bledsoe who advocates bringing back slavery. Not one opposing post from you giving Bledsoe any static over those thoughts. So if you're finding yourself being labeled as something less than ideal in your mind......Perhaps the fault lies within yourself? And in the manner in which you present yourself. Could it be?
There's a place in the sun where there is hope for everyone. Sometimes there are comments from people that are so silly that they are unworthy of rebuttal, or comment. If you think that refering to my views as T-bagger will make me quit your thoughts are in-correcto.
Views that suggest slavery should be brought back are unworthy of response, as they are meant to be provocative, and should be ignored as such.
Topix is a place where opinions are shared, and I do so. If you care to write in opposition, knock yoself out.
Thanks for realizeing that the 50's, 60's, and 70's were perfect. Gesh.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#58 Dec 3, 2013
Moe wrote:
Thanks
From Svvveden would that be tanks?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#59 Dec 3, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
Wait for it...wait for it....
(Moe does not count.)
Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#60 Dec 3, 2013
Beep...beep....beep...

I am coming!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Dec 4, 2013
Finally us blacks fighting back. Evil whites you be warned.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#62 Dec 4, 2013
Moe wrote:
Finally us blacks fighting back. Evil whites you be warned.
Your silly!
Evil Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Dec 4, 2013
http://youtu.be/FhnfSqVvJZU

I want to fry me some side shank steak of Ralph. Personally, I think the fat gives flavor the marble meat.

LEt me known whne when are barbq ing this pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I noticed something. 4 hr Andy 3
Fat chix 4 hr Andy 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Tue Illylookingforill 46
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police Tue tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Mon tayarrit76 270
does pepsi drug test? which type? Mon Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sep 28 Ms Mack 20
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]