Black Criminal Assaults Women with Infants

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2013
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2013...

So it looks like the scum keeps coming north. This robbery/assault took place at an apartment complex in Nora. While undesireables are common at any apartment complex, the fact that they are now preying on women with babies is sickening. I wonder what he will do with the $12 he managed to steal. It is barely enough for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap wine. Amazing.
Obamas peoples

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/story/ news/crime/2013/11/19/women-wi th-babies-robbed-by-gunman/363 7547/
So it looks like the scum keeps coming north. This robbery/assault took place at an apartment complex in Nora. While undesireables are common at any apartment complex, the fact that they are now preying on women with babies is sickening. I wonder what he will do with the $12 he managed to steal. It is barely enough for a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of cheap wine. Amazing.
We gettin' our handouts one way or da other
The Myopic Focus

Anderson, IN

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/story/ news/crime/2013/11/19/women-wi th-babies-robbed-by-gunman/363 7547/
First off,let's get off the BS Express. Starlett and Linda are one and the same. She's a hillbilly with a haughty attitude. We've all encountered the type. She probably lost her virginity to an employee of Melody Skateland at the age of 12 and has been crazy ever since.

Having said THAT!

She seems to have a very selective memory and acts as if crime is exclusively perpetrated by the black population.

I'll just mention one name. One criminal: Shawn Corbally.

And according to the intellect of former REPUBLICAN candidate for the US Senate and Indiana State Treasurer;Mourdock,had this criminal been successful at getting the victim pregnant,Republican Mourdock's brilliant summation is.....the rapist was only doing God's work.

The Republican,Tea Bag and Mourdock mantra....If a woman becomes pregnant during the course of a rape....That pregnancy is a gift from God.

These are crazy,out of touch with reality,racist and just absolutely mean spirited people.

They deserve to be mocked.
The Myopic Focus

Anderson, IN

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Need more proof? Look at the familiar name...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greenwood-in/...
The Myopic Focus

Anderson, IN

#5 Nov 19, 2013
You're going to hell,David.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#6 Nov 19, 2013
The Myopic Focus wrote:
She acts as if crime is exclusively perpetrated by the black population.
There are a lot of crimes that are committed by non-blacks. However, to suggest that blacks are not the overwheming majority on a per-capita basis when it comes to violent crime in this country is a complete and total avoidance of reality.

Also, most violent crimes are committed by democrats regardless of race.
Republican Insanity

Anderson, IN

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of crimes that are committed by non-blacks. However, to suggest that blacks are not the overwheming majority on a per-capita basis when it comes to violent crime in this country is a complete and total avoidance of reality.
Get outta here! Most crimes committed by Democrats? Uh huh. How do you come up with this brilliant summation?

Nevermind,don't elaborate. You're the person that believes slavery should be brought back into society.

You would've been a dedicated soldier at Auschwitz.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 19, 2013
yOU STILL HAVE THE WORST OF THE WORST SERIAL KILLERS ON THE LEFT, iT'S CALLED ABORTION, EVERY LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE DEM IS A SERIAL BABY KILLER. LIBS= LIFE IS BABY SLAUGHTERING
Proof

Hartford City, IN

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Channel 13 news. 500pm.
Truth

Hartford City, IN

#10 Nov 20, 2013
Another black robing a white family. Seems like daily

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#11 Nov 21, 2013
They know a woman with a baby is an easy target. They learn that the only thing they have to do is point the gun at the baby and she will give you anything you want.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Nov 21, 2013
DavidM wrote:
They know a woman with a baby is an easy target. They learn that the only thing they have to do is point the gun at the baby and she will give you anything you want.
Total cowards, or the ends justifies the means?
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 21, 2013
What crime will be on the news tonight about blacks. Shootings, robbery , school riots all this week. Boy there a educated bunch.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 22, 2013
YES THERE ARE CRIMES COMMITTED BY OTHER RACES, YET TO THEIR POPULATION BLACKS STILL COMMIT THE MOST VIOLENT HEINOUS CRIMES AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AND THE WHITE RACE COMPARED TO SAME RATIO OF OTHER RACES. THAT'S A FACT, EVEN WITH A BLACK THUG PRESIDENT IN COMMAND, THEY ARE KILLING EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE AND RAPING AND ROBBING WOMEN WITH BABIES THAT ARE WHITE.NOW THEY ARE WALKING UP TO WHITE PEOPLE MEN ANN WOMEN AND HITTING THEM AS HARD AS THEY CAN TO KNOCK THEM OUT WHILE THEY FILM IT, WHERE IS OBAMA ON THIS MATTER? WHY ISN'T HE ON THE MICROPHONE DEMANDING THIS BE STOPPED NOW/ nO BUT HE HAS TIME TO COMMENT ON ANY ISSUE THAT INVOLVES WHITE ON BLACK THAT HE PERCEIVES AS A HATE CRIME OR INJUSTICE TO THEM. I GUESS HIS BLACK THUGS PUNCHING OUT INNOCENT WHITE TAX PAYERS IS OKAY WITH OBAMA AND ERIC HOLDER.TIME FOR WHITES TO MARCH IN THE STREETS BY THE MILLIONS AND SHOW THESE BLACK THUGS AND PEOPLE WE STILL OUTNUMBER THEM IN AMERICA, TIME WE DEMAND JUSTICE OR NO PEACE MAYBE WE NEED TO MARCH THROUGH BLACK HOODS UNTIL WE GET OUR JUSTICE.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 23, 2013
You are a skull f$$$g numbskull.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 23, 2013
DavidM wrote:
You better empty your pee bag. I think you are psychotic.

If I believed this I would be turned on by you.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Nov 23, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Total cowards, or the ends justifies the means?
Are you offering your fat a## up for redemption?

I would rather have the Duchess myself.
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#18 Nov 23, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
7 out of 10 of the richest congress members is democrap.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#19 Nov 23, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you offering your fat a## up for redemption?
I would rather have the Duchess myself.
Why would you assume my azz was fat? Are you a secret male butt watcher? What redemption would I offer?
And yes, I would rather write to, and receive an answer from Duchess.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#20 Nov 23, 2013
Remember the Clinton's begging for money for his defense? And that was when they were in the White House living off our dime. Since, they have become millionaires. We all know that libs hate millionaires.

Huh wrote:
<quoted text> 7 out of 10 of the richest congress members is democrap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Edward Alexander 14 hr Wonders 1
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) 17 hr Illylookingforill 46
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police Tue tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Mon tayarrit76 270
DA Rick lost DA JOB Mon Dave 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? Mon Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]