Crime Stopperzs

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

I believe this Dink guy has killed more than just Amy Weidner , He has that look of coldness and darkness stare in his eyes, Blank look nothing there. Like turning off a switch and then back on.I was told by this guy that he believes he met Dink a few days after the murder of Amy, He believes Dink may had been a stick boy at Target shopping center on south East st in Indianapolis, It is now a Shoppers World.He told me that he was shopping and overheard a conversation between what he believed to be Dink and another co-worker about girls , The Dink person was mad after he was attacked by another student while at Howe for talking to this other guys GF, He said to his co-worker I wasn't afraid I know how to wrestle. Then the guy goes Hey don;t worry girls are a dime a dozen, Then out of the blue, He the Dink person says Hey you know that girl who was just killed, She was my neighbor, The police talked to me about it. The man I talked to said chills went up his spine, He said the look on this guys face was cold and emotionless.He told me he talked to some of Amy's former classmates on Topix when they posted the cold case of Amy's on face book. He believes his information led finally to the arrest of Rodney Dink.He told me the now image of Mr Dink is the same guy he remembers that day at Target, Just that he is older and more weight He said he still has that same look in his eyes and how he spoke.He also told me he knew Sgt Carter who went to Tech High School and worked at McDonald's , He always wanted to be a police office since in High School, He was in the explorers club.I believe this Dink guy more than likely killed other women.I bet his own mother knows or father.There was a murder of another beautiful young lady not far from there they believe a serial killer killed her who was in the area.The similarities to Amy's murder are so alike. This girl was tanning in her yard She had her small child nearby They found her naked raped and strangled also .I'm not saying the serial killer guy didn't do it. I think Carter needs to look into that case again and see how similar it is to Amy's murder.I know they believe the serial killer guy killed a college student named Tricia Reilter .I believe it was never fully proved he killed the other woman with the small child not far from where Amy Weidner was murdered.
Crime Stopperzs

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

stock boy not stick... sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Driscoll 30 min Curious 1
Ineptness 4 hr Big Phony Cop 1
Frontenac Street Lawrence Indiana 9600 block BU... 7 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 2
They're Here 7 hr Black Ops 1
Chokehold them brothas 7 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 4
Karen dehut 20 hr yearnin learnin 4
A bar called the Green Onion (Mar '07) 23 hr Incense and Peppermints 4
•••
•••