Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Dan Obrien

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2008
How will we do it ?

The gloom and doom he has spread across America is now manifested itself into a economic disaster for the country. How do we save America from Obama ?
WDCJoe

Alexandria, VA

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Dan Obrien wrote:
How will we do it ?
The gloom and doom he has spread across America is now manifested itself into a economic disaster for the country. How do we save America from Obama ?
How do we save America from Bush's eight years of terror? LOL Remember them WMD's LOL
Parrot

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2008
WDC,

Under President Bush the Country has had the greatest growth and has had excellent security (as in no terror attacks since 911). As for the WMD's explain the 500t of yellow cake and the weapons moved out of the Iraq by Sadam before we enforced the UN resolutions. Also do not forget that all of your Liberal friends in congress supported the President when we went in to liberate Iraq. Typical Lib.
ANON

Baltimore, MD

#4 Nov 24, 2008
WDCJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we save America from Bush's eight years of terror? LOL Remember them WMD's LOL
I remember the WMD's that Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and many other Democrats too numerous to mention said that Hussein had. Are these the one's you mean. I know, the liberal media never mentions that.
Leonard

Carmel, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2008
Welfare Joe has selective memmory loss. He still thinks Bush attacked us on 9-11, not the terrorists. He forgets that Hill-billy also knew that Saddam Hussein had WMD's. Liberals are like ostriches. They never see the hatchett cutting off their necks, because their heads are in the sand.
Tiochfaidh Ar La

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 26, 2008
Dan Obrien wrote:
How will we do it ?
Methinks you've forgotten that the current administration could have done something about this years ago and DID NOTHING. Your contention that this is Obama's fault lacks a basis. Remember, the markets began falling last January, long before Obama was elected and while King George was still being "the Decider". Currently this administration seems to think that throwing money at the problem is an answer; Sec. Paulson hasn't had a cohesive thought about how to slow down the downturn since he "discovered" it was happening, even though the signs were there up to 2 years ago. Seriously, Dan, if you can explain to me with some margin of fact how this is all Obama's issue then I might be able to side with you. Can you?

Since: Mar 07

Columbus-

#7 Nov 26, 2008
Dan Obrien wrote:
How will we do it ?
I hope you get a visit from Homeland Security or Secret Service. Then the tables would turn to, "What America can do you?

Columbus-

#8 Nov 26, 2008
Jack50 wrote:
I hope you get a visit from Homeland Security or Secret Service. Then the tables would turn to, "What America can do you?
Last line should read---

Then the tables would turn to, "What America can do to you".

“Ignorance is not always bliss.”

Since: Jan 08

small town Indiana

#9 Nov 27, 2008
I think we all should give Obama a chance. After all he was elected by the people of the United States of America and as far as Bush goes; I think he has done a great job with all he has had to deal with. Did he make some mistakes, of course, name a president that hasn't. It hasn't nothing to do with political parties; each president has to take on the mistakes of generations before them.
ANON

Baltimore, MD

#10 Nov 29, 2008
WDCJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
WMD's? Ask all of the Dumbocrats, Bill, Hillary, and all the other top Bozo's. They all thought they were there too.

Columbus-

#11 Nov 30, 2008
ANON wrote:
WMD's? Ask all of the Dumbocrats, Bill, Hillary, and all the other top Bozo's. They all thought they were there too.
But it was feces for brains Bush from the Retarded Repub party to have our troupes killed off in a Wild WMD Ghost chase.

Thought is to have suspicions, which is totally different from believing and having our troups bite the dust over silly shit.

“Ignorance is not always bliss.”

Since: Jan 08

small town Indiana

#12 Nov 30, 2008
Jack50 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was feces for brains Bush from the Retarded Repub party to have our troupes killed off in a Wild WMD Ghost chase.
Thought is to have suspicions, which is totally different from believing and having our troups bite the dust over silly shit.
Silly shit; a dictator that wouldn't allow the UN reps in to check out the suspicions; silly shit like whole groups of people being killed off. What would you suggest that we do? Pull out our troops and allow the terrorist to take over in Iraq; it would give them free reign. Bush should have pushed the UN to do their job, by going back in and demanding to be able to inspect in the way they wanted, rather than the US sending troops. He made a mistake and after 911 I can't blame him. But once Saddam was gone we had no choice but to continue with our troops or we would be giving the terrorist a strong hold. The democrats ignored the threat from terrorist; once 911 happened Bush couldn't. Mistakes were made from both parties and guess what mistakes will continue because these are just men, not Gods.
yoyoma

Omaha, NE

#13 Feb 17, 2009
the reason the markets started falling was that dems. told lenders not to discriminate on loans....so they loaned to every bum that asked.
Doug Smiley

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2009
We save America by throwing Odumbnuts out of office with the rest of the dumbocrats that have lead us to tjis fiasco.

From "hope" to "nope ! That is what Odumbo has brought us.

Send this communist a packing. Run him out of DC and back to Chicago where he can hurt the idiots that love him there. instead of us true Americans.
what

Somerset, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2009
Dan Obrien wrote:
How will we do it ?
A good start is to throw out idiots who remain blind to their own party's blunders.

Want to go first?
Dan Obrien

United States

#16 Feb 20, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
A good start is to throw out idiots who remain blind to their own party's blunders.
Want to go first?
No, I will let the economy wrecker Odumbnuts do the right thing and resign.

The revolution has started. We will not live under the rule of a communist. Throw Odumbo and the dumbocrats out.

Join the Tea Party in Chicago in July ! We will rid our country of this toxic waste of a president before he destroys America !
what

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 20, 2009
Dan Obrien wrote:
<quoted text>No, I will let the economy wrecker Odumbnuts do the right thing and resign.
The revolution has started. We will not live under the rule of a communist. Throw Odumbo and the dumbocrats out.
Join the Tea Party in Chicago in July ! We will rid our country of this toxic waste of a president before he destroys America !
Why so we can spend billions more and waste soldiers over oil deals? You do remember even Greenspan admitting that, correct? And yes, I'm afraid it goes back even further than the two years the Dems had control of the senate.

I say it's high time America throws both your sorry asses out of D.C.
Dan Obrien

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so we can spend billions more and waste soldiers over oil deals? You do remember even Greenspan admitting that, correct? And yes, I'm afraid it goes back even further than the two years the Dems had control of the senate.
I say it's high time America throws both your sorry asses out of D.C.
Why don't you go back to your playpen and let us adults do the thinking. You need to suck on your mommas teet a few more years till you are fully hatched.
what

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 24, 2009
Dan Obrien wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go back to your playpen and let us adults do the thinking...
Tried that already. Look how it turned out.

Thanks for playing.
Mike Winthrop

United States

#22 Feb 24, 2009
We save America by ousting the tyrant Obama. The revolution is coming. The Spendaholic Obama needs to be introduced to his 12 step program. The first step is throwing his nasty arse out of the White House. Step two is sending his arse to prison for being a traitor to America.

Throw the liberal bums out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Jones: "Performance Artist" reveals Info w... 1 hr Bye bye Alex 8
Adrienne Vittadini Studio - cheap crap under a ... 1 hr Making China Grea... 1
Trump just had his bluff called -- again 1 hr One hundred days ... 1
14% of US Christians left their churches after ... 3 hr TrumpedObama 5
ObamaSputtering 5 hr TrumpedObamaLegacy 1
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 6 hr TrumpedHillary 3
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 6 hr TrumpedHillary 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 14 hr Waikiki murders 166

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages