West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

If it were not for the tea baggers,who would shine our brass balls?
Short Term Memories

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

How stupid are members of the Tea Party? Well......Since they're the most vociferous group decrying the implementation of the ACA (ObamaCare) I find it funny.

The ACA has its roots from the Heritage Foundation and the Powell Memorandum. It was created as a FU to the likes of Ralph Nader back in the day. Also,this was the plan proffered by the Republicans in 1994 in answer to HillaryCare......

And NOW the Republican sycophants want to p*ss and moan?

If Sean Hannity and John "Golfing Everyday" Boehner would declare white as black.....The T Baggers would immediately agree and argue excessively the two demagogues as being brilliant and totally correct.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Guy wrote:
The mods on Topix Indianapolis are now in on changing the judge it ratings from any rating that has a positive rating for negative comments toward the hard left into negative ratings for negative comments toward the hard left. The original ratings for my above post were a brilliant, touching and agree and were changed to a spam, brilliant and clueless. WTF!!!!
You sound like a retardlican tea party drunken dope head to me.
Repub T Baggers Gone Nuts

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
How much money does it cost george soros funded media matters to get judge it ratings changed to whatever they want? WTF.
Yes,it's the fault of the Juice! The JUICE is behind it all!!!

The Juice have realized that by manipulating the judgement symbols for Topix comments,they can,indeed,influence and take over an entire nation and then the WORLD!!!!

Judgment symbols for Topix comments are the most powerful weapon devised by mankind!!
MOE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Repub T Baggers Gone Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,it's the fault of the Juice! The JUICE is behind it all!!!
The Juice have realized that by manipulating the judgement symbols for Topix comments,they can,indeed,influence and take over an entire nation and then the WORLD!!!!
Judgment symbols for Topix comments are the most powerful weapon devised by mankind!!
the t baggers go for my nuts.
Bad Blood

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
In the last minute the lone judge rating that hadn't been changed, which was brilliant, was changed to nuts. WTF
Tammy,I have a feeling you collect used mattresses to use later as tampons.
Andrew

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Bad Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy,I have a feeling you collect used mattresses to use later as tampons.
You do realize Tammy is a female retardlican impersonator. Tammy is really a Guy.
Dude Looks Like a Lady

Huntington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize Tammy is a female retardlican impersonator. Tammy is really a Guy.
I see. Our Tammy is a male republican that enjoys playing a role as female. They're no strangers to such antics....

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gop-can...

Never-mind the Republican Party is the party that has trademarked The Republican Public Restroom Tryst.

Republicans are synonymous with being conflicted about sexuality.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Thurston Howell IV wrote:
If it were not for the tea baggers,who would shine our brass balls?
Democrats? Republicans?
Homer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

Short Term Memories wrote:
How stupid are members of the Tea Party? Well......Since they're the most vociferous group decrying the implementation of the ACA (ObamaCare) I find it funny.
The ACA has its roots from the Heritage Foundation and the Powell Memorandum. It was created as a FU to the likes of Ralph Nader back in the day. Also,this was the plan proffered by the Republicans in 1994 in answer to HillaryCare......
And NOW the Republican sycophants want to p*ss and moan?
If Sean Hannity and John "Golfing Everyday" Boehner would declare white as black.....The T Baggers would immediately agree and argue excessively the two demagogues as being brilliant and totally correct.

True enough.
Mayor Greg Dullard

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

Tammy wrote:
Getting back on the topic of the thread before the leftist freaks hijacked it, the Tea Party won back control of the House for Republicans thereby preventing the obamanation regime from implementing most of the obamanation regime's leftist agenda to ruin America. That's pretty astonishing for the patriotic Tea Party. America owes the Tea Party a big thank you.
Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard was the Tea Party candidate and what did it get the citizens of Marion County? A man that is addicted to travel junkets. A man that campaigned on public safety being his first priority and has ostensibly shirked his campaign promise. Higher taxes and higher rates. He wanted Mayoral control of IMPD--got it--and subsequently acted as if he were an impotent buffoon during the Bisard debacle. Plus,Ballard loves his taxpayer funded millions upon millions given to billionaires and his BIG dollar campaign contributors.

The Tea Party financiers use populism to further their desire for country-club politics as usual.

The Tea Party is a group of useful idiots easily persuaded by wealthy BUYERS of politicians to respond to and enthusiastically embrace empty rhetoric and canards in order to further the self-interests of the wealthiest.
Not allowed to vote today

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

I went to my voting precinct and was told I had to choose a party before I could get a ballot. I refuse to sign any government ledger which forces me to identify with any political party, there for I'm not allowed to vote. Nice System!!!

The only choices:

A.) Democrat

B.) Republican

No option for none of the above.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

Not allowed to vote today wrote:
I went to my voting precinct and was told I had to choose a party before I could get a ballot. I refuse to sign any government ledger which forces me to identify with any political party, there for I'm not allowed to vote. Nice System!!!
The only choices:
A.) Democrat
B.) Republican
No option for none of the above.
It would be nice if there was an open primary where split voting could occur. I never vote straight ticket. Why should the primary be different?
James

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

I didn't vote yesterday for the same reason, I didn't want to sign a government ledger affiliating me with one party or the other. I'm also a split ticket voter.
Alice

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

James wrote:
I didn't vote yesterday for the same reason, I didn't want to sign a government ledger affiliating me with one party or the other. I'm also a split ticket voter.
Good. We all should stop the madness!
Homer

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it is pretty evident. They need to take an anger management class
MOE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

All of these left wingnut fringe dominionists should run for every office. We will defeat and then gas them in the under ground bunkers.
We must rid the world of this type.
Prowd Tee Purty Membur

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Judged:

One Party!

One Viewpoint!

One Country!

One Royal Family!

Long Live Koch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gannett letting the Indianapolis Star die 6 hr Simon 5
I don't see Calm in Ferguson 6 hr MegaRed 4
They riot with no facts or evidence 6 hr MegaRed 6
My new jeep 6 hr WabashAvenoo 3
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) 8 hr Dalton Monahan 68
Obama and ISIS 8 hr Truth Hurts 1
Jerk at the barbershop on 38th 12 hr WabashAvenoo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search