son murdered mother in early 90's

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pistudent

United States

#1 Oct 25, 2015
I'm looking for information on a murder that occurred in the early 90's. A teen boy by the name Andrew Adams murdered his mother. If anyone has any info please let me know. Working on a documentary about it.
Blacklotus1144

Toledo, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2015
pistudent wrote:
I'm looking for information on a murder that occurred in the early 90's. A teen boy by the name Andrew Adams murdered his mother. If anyone has any info please let me know. Working on a documentary about it.
I Went to school with this kid...he was a really nice guy, we were shocked to hear about it. He went to Northrop High School in Fort Wayne Indiana.
pistudent

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2015
Blacklotus1144 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Went to school with this kid...he was a really nice guy, we were shocked to hear about it. He went to Northrop High School in Fort Wayne Indiana.
do you know why or any other details about this?
Curious

Lafayette, LA

#5 Jun 16, 2016
Blacklotus1144 wrote:
<quoted text>

He was the typical All of American Athlete. Swimmer
Ft Wayne Native

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2016
pistudent wrote:
Grew up playing basketball with him and had some mutual friends in town.

Went to Northrop, would have been class of 1994,i think. Happened at their house in Waterswolde subdivision. The way I recall, he shot her in the head, then bashed it in to try to cover it up. Claimed he found her already dead.
PKHaas

Waynesboro, TN

#7 Sep 4, 2016
Ft Wayne Native wrote:
<quoted text>

Grew up playing basketball with him and had some mutual friends in town.

Went to Northrop, would have been class of 1994,i think. Happened at their house in Waterswolde subdivision. The way I recall, he shot her in the head, then bashed it in to try to cover it up. Claimed he found her already dead.
I am his ex-wife, and I can give you every bit of info about the case, his life in DOC, and his life since then. He's living a life now in Dickson, TN that he has made up so no one knows what he did. I also have all of the newspaper articles and his mom's death certificate. If you're interested, contact me on Facebook @ Patty Lee Haas.

Dickson, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2016
PKHaas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am his ex-wife, and I can give you every bit of info about the case, his life in DOC, and his life since then. He's living a life now in Dickson, TN that he has made up so no one knows what he did. I also have all of the newspaper articles and his mom's death certificate. If you're interested, contact me on Facebook @ Patty Lee Haas.
Can you give the mothers name ?

Since: Dec 16

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 7, 2016
pistudent wrote:
My husband went says he knew him growing up. He remembers him as a really sweet kid who seemed to have a nice relationship with his mom who would come to his soccer games. There was a story circulated about how he was convicted.
filmgrl

Fishers, IN

#10 Dec 9, 2016
Do you have more information on the documentary?
filmgrl

Fishers, IN

#11 Dec 9, 2016
PKHaas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious how Andy is doing. I went to high school with him and he was always very nice. I've tried to find him for years to see if he looks the same, or connect on Facebook. I thought the situation was very sad, I hope he is doing okay.
Patricia Haas

Waynesboro, TN

#12 May 7, 2017
Share wrote:
<quoted text>

Can you give the mothers name ?
JoEllen Sprague
Patricia Haas

Waynesboro, TN

#13 May 7, 2017
filmgrl wrote:
<quoted text>

I am curious how Andy is doing. I went to high school with him and he was always very nice. I've tried to find him for years to see if he looks the same, or connect on Facebook. I thought the situation was very sad, I hope he is doing okay.
He's bald now and has gained quite a bit of weight. He won't have anything to do with anyone who knew him "before". He use to be friends with people from Ft. Wayne, then he completely changed his life story and denies ever being from there. He goes by "Drew Adams" now and is married to a woman named Christy. They have 4 kids. He and I were married while he was in prison, and were together for 8 years. We moved to TN as soon as his parole was up. He went to work one night and called me, telling me he needed time by himself to work through killing his mom. Turned out he was cheating on me and he used his mom as an excuse. He might have been a great guy when he was in H.S., but he sure isn't the man I thought he was. He's a liar and a user.

Dickson, TN

#14 May 8, 2017
Patricia Haas wrote:
<quoted text>

JoEllen Sprague
Are the records sealed? Did he go by Andrew Adams the ? I can only find one article about it online.
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2017
Share wrote:
<quoted text>

Are the records sealed? Did he go by Andrew Adams the ? I can only find one article about it online.
did you write the documentary? would like to know what all you found out. needing info on this guy for other things
resident

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Dec 7, 2017
Patricia Haas wrote:
<quoted text>He's bald now and has gained quite a bit of weight. He won't have anything to do with anyone who knew him "before". He use to be friends with people from Ft. Wayne, then he completely changed his life story and denies ever being from there. He goes by "Drew Adams" now and is married to a woman named Christy. They have 4 kids. He and I were married while he was in prison, and were together for 8 years. We moved to TN as soon as his parole was up. He went to work one night and called me, telling me he needed time by himself to work through killing his mom. Turned out he was cheating on me and he used his mom as an excuse. He might have been a great guy when he was in H.S., but he sure isn't the man I thought he was. He's a liar and a user.
These guys are all the same. They will tell you whatever they can to get you to financially support them. I’m sure he’s not providing for his new wife either. Deadbeats are like that. You’re better off. Believe me.
Patricia Haas

Waynesboro, TN

#19 Dec 7, 2017
curious wrote:
<quoted text>

did you write the documentary? would like to know what all you found out. needing info on this guy for other things
Just curious what "other things"? Maybe I could help out...
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Dec 8, 2017
Patricia Haas wrote:
<quoted text>

Just curious what "other things"? Maybe I could help out...
hes done a friend of mine wrong and living like hes an uprite citezen who done nothing wrong. want to get the proof he isnt what he says he is
In Arrears

Greenwood, IN

#22 Dec 8, 2017
Did he commit acts of homesexuality while in prison to stay alive?
In Arrears

Greenwood, IN

#23 Dec 8, 2017
That should be:

Homosexuality!
Do Not Trust Felons

Greenwood, IN

#24 Dec 8, 2017
curious wrote:
<quoted text>

hes done a friend of mine wrong and living like hes an uprite citezen who done nothing wrong. want to get the proof he isnt what he says he is
A felon is and always will be a felon. Felons need to be destroyed in the same manner as we destroy ownerless animals. Felons cannot be given a second chance. They will always invariably screw up the chance they're given. Either keep felons captive for the remainder of their lives or they must be destroyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irvington Chicken Hoarder 2 hr God 6
Brian Bosma POS! 6 hr lol 4
Joe Donnelly 6 hr nono 8
America Was Perfect Wed True 4
Melania and Dennis Hof Wed FactFinder 1
Abduction Attempt Wed williamsjosh518 2
Trump Claims... Tue NBH 3

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages