Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GiveItUp

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Thinks the high life is $1385 a month eating at McD's and Arby's everyday.$1385 a month from a union pension. Yep. Greed like yours is bankrupting this nation. Employers can no longer meet your cradle to grave financial security.

People like you do not do one damn thing to help out in society. Instead of laying around on the Internet complaining about the government why don't you volunteer picking up trash in the trailer park?
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Yes DavidM should be forced at gunpoint to work. Who does he think he is sucking at the public teat like this.

People don't deserve pensions or SS and should work til they drop in the ground.

These bums are ruining our country.
Jose

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Hey, Hey, Hey I was just having a fun poke at the guy this takes it to a new level. giddy-up

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#4 Nov 18, 2012
I don't have to work. I am not a liberal always looking for a handout from the government. We did it ourselves by working. You make a big deal bout the $1385. You think that it is all I am getting? I could live the lifestyle but I believe there is more then money in this world. The only people that I hear complaining about a union job are the non-union people making less in salaries and benefits. And yes I do help the government every April. See if you make more in retirement then you do today working. That is even if you have a J.O.B. If you do, lets see how much you will cry January 1st when they take half of your check for Obama.:)
GiveItUp wrote:
Thinks the high life is $1385 a month eating at McD's and Arby's everyday.$1385 a month from a union pension. Yep. Greed like yours is bankrupting this nation. Employers can no longer meet your cradle to grave financial security.
People like you do not do one damn thing to help out in society. Instead of laying around on the Internet complaining about the government why don't you volunteer picking up trash in the trailer park?
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
DavidM wrote:
I don't have to work. I am not a liberal always looking for a handout from the government. We did it ourselves by working. You make a big deal bout the $1385. You think that it is all I am getting? I could live the lifestyle but I believe there is more then money in this world. The only people that I hear complaining about a union job are the non-union people making less in salaries and benefits. And yes I do help the government every April. See if you make more in retirement then you do today working. That is even if you have a J.O.B. If you do, lets see how much you will cry January 1st when they take half of your check for Obama.:)
<quoted text>
Either quit sucking on the public teat, get a job, or commit suicide for the soylent green program. You are a drain on society. You are useless. Open your eyes and make way for some new blood after you bleed out for America.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Now a union pension is sucking off the public. Now that's a good one. How much did you pay into my retirements? Oh I am a stock holder also. I bet that is sucking off the public also.
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Either quit sucking on the public teat, get a job, or commit suicide for the soylent green program. You are a drain on society. You are useless. Open your eyes and make way for some new blood after you bleed out for America.
Jose

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 18, 2012
The real problem is that ol DavidM has been sucking filling out of twinkies for so long its affected his brain, this is how he supplements his income and his diet. David loves the cream filling if you know what I mean.
Lonely Road

Matthews, IN

#8 Nov 18, 2012
DavidM,be honest. How many times did you hook up with a lot lizard?
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>Now a union pension is sucking off the public. Now that's a good one. How much did you pay into my retirements? Oh I am a stock holder also. I bet that is sucking off the public also.
The pensions are what is sucking our economy dry. We have been trying to get rid of them since Reagan started the IRAs. People were suppose to put money in them, but only about 1 out of 100 does. The GOP started crashing and taking pensions out the public sector and privatize public business. Look how Mitch took down the pension of IPL.

Anybody over 40 and under 90 is killing this democracy if you are drawing a pension. We will find a way to stop it eventually, but in the mean time if you want to be patriotic, go back to work or kill yourself you leeches !
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
The pensions are what is sucking our economy dry. We have been trying to get rid of them since Reagan started the IRAs. People were suppose to put money in them, but only about 1 out of 100 does. The GOP started crashing and taking pensions out the public sector and privatize public business. Look how Mitch took down the pension of IPL.
Anybody over 40 and under 90 is killing this democracy if you are drawing a pension. We will find a way to stop it eventually, but in the mean time if you want to be patriotic, go back to work or kill yourself you leeches !
DavidM may not want to play anymore. I will add one thing, the non-union company I worked for offered, and still offers a pension. In lieu of wages, I build a retirement pension. The cost of my pension is fully funded, seperate from the company. DavidM as a teamster paid part of his union dues into a teamster pension. He paid into it, he is due it. I realize that you just want to cause distresst our pensions are not the same as a non-funded pension. If we are killing the democracy, damn the bad luck, you had better save at least 10% of your gross wages for retirement as I did.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#11 Nov 18, 2012
I stop buying twinkles a long time ago. When I looked at the price I thought, you got to be kidding.

Jose wrote:
The real problem is that ol DavidM has been sucking filling out of twinkies for so long its affected his brain, this is how he supplements his income and his diet. David loves the cream filling if you know what I mean.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#12 Nov 18, 2012
I don't really worry about my Pension being funded. The last information on it, they had tons of investments. They are still bring in more then they are paying out. And I agree with saving at least 10% for retirement. But you know how most are when working. They don't think that they can save.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>DavidM may not want to play anymore. I will add one thing, the non-union company I worked for offered, and still offers a pension. In lieu of wages, I build a retirement pension. The cost of my pension is fully funded, seperate from the company. DavidM as a teamster paid part of his union dues into a teamster pension. He paid into it, he is due it. I realize that you just want to cause distresst our pensions are not the same as a non-funded pension. If we are killing the democracy, damn the bad luck, you had better save at least 10% of your gross wages for retirement as I did.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Well when I was on the road, my driving partner was my wife. When I change jobs, I got home most nights. But I will give you an A for effort.
Lonely Road wrote:
DavidM,be honest. How many times did you hook up with a lot lizard?
many times for me

Columbia City, IN

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Lonely Road wrote:
DavidM,be honest. How many times did you hook up with a lot lizard?
After your mom raised her prices and got strung out on meth I had to turn to a university student democratic voter, all they want is beer.
Obamas finest

Columbia City, IN

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Kyle wrote:
Did you get some of that special papa johns pizza?
Hope you get sick and quick drawing a pension. There are much more deserving people!
So now people who saved for their retirement don't deserve a retirement because a nonworking couch denting playstaion cheetohs eating moron like you deserves what they worked and saved for?
Am I getting this right loser?
Hopefully an illegal chimes in and demands your EBT and Iphone because they feel they deserve it more then you...seeing a pattern to your ignorance yet Einstein?
Obamas finest

Columbia City, IN

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Look how Mitch took down the pension of IPL.

Look how Obama stole 2 billion from the Indianas teachers pensions who had stock in GM.
He stole their money to give to the unions and thats the teachers union.
Total stock holder losses were 50 billion, but I guess Obama stealing billions is OK.
Oh and how much did he give to you in the wealth distribution bankruptcy government motors scam......nothing...thats right it went to other wealthy people you yard implement.

but. but, but, I thought Obama was against the wealthy, the only thing you got was a tax bill paid for by taxpayer money on Obamas thievery...but I doubt you work so I guess it didn't cost you a thing.
coupons

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Obamas finest wrote:
<quoted text>
So now people who saved for their retirement don't deserve a retirement because a nonworking couch denting playstaion cheetohs eating moron like you deserves what they worked and saved for?
Am I getting this right loser?
Hopefully an illegal chimes in and demands your EBT and Iphone because they feel they deserve it more then you...seeing a pattern to your ignorance yet Einstein?
so now we consider planning for retirement with union extortion techniques acceptable? Running up the costs of goods and services to unimaginable levels, ok?

gladly buy from china until this crap stops.

PS, Iphone 5 just came in the mail today and its the BOMB!
Obamas finest

Columbia City, IN

#19 Nov 19, 2012
coupons wrote:
<quoted text>
so now we consider planning for retirement with union extortion techniques acceptable? Running up the costs of goods and services to unimaginable levels, ok?
gladly buy from china until this crap stops.
PS, Iphone 5 just came in the mail today and its the BOMB!
Nope, never has been nor has getting free crap off of taxpayers.
Hypocrissy meet kettle.
Kyle

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Obamas finest wrote:
<quoted text>
So now people who saved for their retirement don't deserve a retirement because a nonworking couch denting playstaion cheetohs eating moron like you deserves what they worked and saved for?
Am I getting this right loser?
Hopefully an illegal chimes in and demands your EBT and Iphone because they feel they deserve it more then you...seeing a pattern to your ignorance yet Einstein?
Here is the point you idiot. Old Dave is a tea bagger who wants to crush unions and end pension programs. I am just saying he deserves the same that the tea baggers are giving out.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the point you idiot. Old Dave is a tea bagger who wants to crush unions and end pension programs. I am just saying he deserves the same that the tea baggers are giving out.
It never fails to amaze me how some attempt to twist what is said for their own political agenda. An attempt to decieve is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for opiates (Aug '13) 4 hr yomama 42
Thanks, racist lady! (No, seriously!) 7 hr Georgie 4
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 11 hr Blackology 4
Fast food strikes return amid push for wage hikes (Dec '13) 13 hr swedenforever 25
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 18 hr jeppy 104
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Georgie 252
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff Thu bigdog 7
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••