Supreme Court Supreme Court Supreme C...

Supreme Court Supreme Court Supreme Court

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

TrumpingBlackHoa x

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 28, 2018
I love those sweet words of Barbra Steisand back when Bill Clinton was President and how she explained holding on to the Supreme court or keeping it to the way left was the most imnportant thing in America lol . Let me point out that Obama care would had been cut off life support if note for conservative supreme court head Justice John Roberts who gave Obama care the go ahead even after the Dems which sculpted it and Obama flat out lied when they said there would be no tax and it was free lol, Robert's said well they did lie but approved it anyways to be law of the land.

Now liberals of the leftist mentality are in a fizzy fit and frantic for riots and civil war and blood in our streets of Trump voters, supporters, cabinet members and basically anyone white straight female or male Christians they have deemed privileged .
Back to Barb whne she made such a statement of course ot referred to womens rights or feminist and the right to murder babies in the womb and outisde the womb, I point out how uncaring and phony these liberals are who scream at Trump about the illegals detained at the border and held from they;re parents which Obam did more of and these same liberlas would kill to defend the right to abortions of little babies innocent in the womb and out of the womb born healthy and then murdered by abortion Dr's by taking a pair of scissors and stabbing it in the backs of their skulls and opening them up or one female abortion Dr her procedure is to cut the vocal chords of the babies so she doesn't hear them scream in pain.
Now Trump once again has a defining momnet to shift the supreme court
to become even more constitutional and true to this country's roots and wisdom to shut down union thugs force and abortionist lovers murders to once again uplift peope of all faith's not to be shunned for beign Christians or Jews.
To doa way with hate crimes and affirmative action and hiring quotas and scholarships only for people of color or jobs as well. To end multicultural teachings in our public schools and transgender and homosexual teachings, to restore the boys scouts again and this military which Obama ruined.
If this is the time liberal riot thugs of ANTIFA AND BLACK PANTHERS and transgender armies are ready to rise and actually declare war in a Custards last stand So be it bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n suckers.
I demand term limits from Trump for congress the senate and supreme court, I know right noiw that wont change as for the supreme court but Trump did mention he was for even term limits on the highest court.
I think as we gradually remove the liberal dems damage from our court system and jails and prisons and schools and universities and everday peoples lives in jobs and small business's Then you'll see a change at the very top court as term limits of say Judges can have a 4 year service and then fresh new judges replace them which aren;t activist judges but strict constitutionalist judges.
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jun 28, 2018
Streisand is a REAL AMERICAN HERO!!!!

SHE HAS DONE MORE FOR AMERICA THAN ANY VETERAN!!!!

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT REALLY MATTER ARE THOSE FEATURED IN THE MEDIA!!!!

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY TICKET!!!!!

PROTECT THE INVESTMENTS OF ENTERTAINERS BY PROTECTING WALL STREET!!!

ALWAYS BAILOUT WALL ST AND ITS EXECUTIVES!!!!

SEND THE THOUGHTS OF WEALTHY WHITE-MEN TO THE SAME DESTINATION AS THOSE OF THE DINOSAUR!!!

VOTE JOE DONNELLY!!!!!

JOE BIDEN 2020!!!!!

TIM KAINE VP......AGAIN!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!!

TRUMP IS A PUPPET OF PUTIN!!!!

RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION FROM THE BEST CANDIDATE EVER TO EMERGE FROM AMERICA!!!!

RESIST!!!!
SupremeCourtTrum ping

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 28, 2018
Liberal guy we know you are getting under real liberal skin lol hahahahaha next to retire or die Ginsberg the radical leftist nambla loving supreme court jusrice on life supprot right now everyday as we speak, liberals are cringing no not Ruth next OMG lucifer Jesus is defeating us all damn them to hell lol I believe even Justice John Roberts will retire early due to health reasons . Trump will have to choose a new supreme court Chief Justice I say it should be Judge Napolitano and Judge Janine Pirro and Mike Lee as Chief Justice and the other two as supreme court judges =)

((((((((((JANINE PIRRO)))))))))) NAPOLITANO))))))))))JAY SEKELOW))))))) JAY WOULD DEF LOOKOUT FOR CHRISTIANS AND JEWS =) JAY WOULD PUT THE BIBLE BACK IN OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS =) JAY WOULD PUT BACK CHRISTIMAS IN OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS ALSO JAY WOULD ALLOW EVERYONE TO FLY THER AMERICAN FLAG ALONG WITH JANINE AND JUDGE NAPOLITANO TO FLYT TYHE FLAG WITH PRIDE AND TO ALSO DISPLAY THE CROSS AND MANGER SCENE WITHOUT ACLU SAYINNG FAIR WOO HOO JANINE MIKE LEE AND JUDGE NAPOLITANO AND JAY SEKELOW WOULD ALSO ALLOW PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOLS OR OTHER CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS TO TEACH PUBLIC SCHOOL KIDS IF SPACE RUNS OUT IN THOSE SCHOOLS. MIKE LEE AND JAY SEJELOW AND JANINE PIRROR AND JUDGE NAOLITANO WOULD ALSO MAKE IT LAW OF THE LAND FOR EVERY SCHOOL TO DISPLAY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AND TO TEACH THE CONSTITUTION IN EVERY GRADE LEVEL OF HISTORY CLASSES AND MAKE OUR FOREFATHERS PROUD AND God again and JESUS CHRIST that this is still a Christian nation under God for the people of the people by the people not just some radical leftist minorities of leftist turds who have managed to ruin many greta things of America It's coming back witrh full glory of greatness and we can thank Trump for it all and soon a ruling conservative court at the very top praise the lord indeed.I know they will try and assassinate Trump and even his surpeme court justice picks they and rino jerks will try and make a deal with him to select a moderate rino type person to place on the court who they command , Trump should choose the most constitutional amertican loving God loving person I believe that is Mike Lee and even Judge Janine Pirro who is tough fair and no racist . I think Mike lee or Jay Sekelow a very good lawyer and would make an excellent supreme court judge indeed to preserve Christianity and Judaism as to say to liberal hate all white straight Christians deliverance has arrived in a golden hair President whose successful and keeps his promises for the people of the people by the people.praise the lord. bow dow to truth and justice lefties the divine spirit is working within Trump as JESUS guides him among the snakes ofd deceit wanting assassination and chaos in our streets.
C Kersey

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 8, 2018
"My Supreme Court recommendations in order: I've endorsed Mike Lee, who would be the gold standard. My second choice would be Bill Pryor and my third would be Amy Barrett. All three of these individuals are solid constitutionalists. That is the only basis for nominating a person to the Court." ---Mark Levin, 7 July 2018
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#5 Jul 9, 2018
C Kersey wrote:
"My Supreme Court recommendations in order: I've endorsed Mike Lee, who would be the gold standard. My second choice would be Bill Pryor and my third would be Amy Barrett. All three of these individuals are solid constitutionalists. That is the only basis for nominating a person to the Court." ---Mark Levin, 7 July 2018
I AGREE!!!!! WE NEED DIVERSITY!!!

IT'S OBVIOUS MIKE LEE IS RELATED TO BRUCE LEE!!!! OTHERWISE WHY WOULD THEY HAVE THE SAME SURNAME????

SAME WITH PRYOR!!!! IT'S OBVIOUS BILL PRYOR IS RELATED TO RICHARD PRYOR!!!!

AMY BARRET IS PROBABLY RELATED TO RONA BARRET!!!! WE NEED A HOLLYWOOD CONNECTION!!!

WE NEED D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FEELS YOUR PAIN!!!!

A GAIN FOR WALL ST IS A GAIN FOR MAIN ST!!!! WALL ST WILL NEED ANOTHER BAILOUT IN THE ONCOMING MONTHS AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY MUST BE IN THE WH TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! THIS OUR PARTY PLATFORM!!! THE EXECUTIVE AND DONOR CLASS NEED OUR HELP!!!

AMERICA MUST ASCRIBE TO HOLLYWOOD VALUES!!!!

THE BANKING INDUSTRY IS OUR FRIEND!!! AND WAR IS PEACE!!!!

THE MIC AND IC MUST BE OBEYED!!! THEY ALONG WITH HOLLYWOOD AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL SAVE AMERICA!!!

WHITE MEN OF APPALACHIA HAVE TOO MUCH POLITICAL POWER!!! BARBARA STREISAND DEOSN'T HAVE ENOUGH!!! WE NEED A BALANCE!!!

DEMOCRATS WILL BRING ABOUT THAT BALANCE!!!

ALWAYS VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC PARTY TICKET OR YOU'RE A MORON!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!!

TRUMP IS A COMMUNIST!!!! RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!

HILLARY'S DONORS ARE ENTITLED TO REPRESENTATION!!!

RESIST!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Down Fall Of USA 9 hr Truth 23
News Defrost your windshield in seconds with this hack 11 hr TryThis 1
News Business leaders push for hate crime law in Ind... 16 hr True 4
News Let it Out (May '07) Thu Patty 296
News The Latest: Indiana boy sentenced for school sh... Thu Unreal 3
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) Thu Crimestopperz 103
dead country music fans Nov 13 TrumpingWithGlory 4

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages