Adults have hearing in 3-year-old's d...

Adults have hearing in 3-year-old's death

There are 372 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Adults have hearing in 3-year-old's death. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The mother of a 3-year-old girl who died this week and her boyfriend were in Marion Superior Court this morning for an initial hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

a little more observant

Indianapolis, IN

#240 Nov 30, 2007
THE ACCOMPANYING PHOTO IS OF THE MOTHER, PEOPLE

Troll wrote:
He he...nice picture. It looks like the two dudes behind him are "sizing him up". I'll bet he gets to know those two guys behind him REALLY well in prison.

Kevin wrote:
Great photo, Matt. He's obviously not going to be a popular guy in jail (for beating and killing his young daughter).
T-Mag wrote:
What a great looking group of guys in the photo with the story. It's cool how they are all dressed in the same uniforms. Is that a new rap group?
Great post! It's the "we're gonna beat the crap out of Green" group!

jake s wrote:
I think that the faces of the inmates behind Green let us know what this baby killer is in for.
John Lennon

Cincinnati, OH

#241 Nov 30, 2007
My favorite part of this story was when I first saw it on the news and they were interviewing a black girl that lived nearby. Her first name was "Passionate." HAHAHAHA! What the he|| is wrong with black people? Passionate isn't a name, it's a feeling! Idiots.
Free Will

Palo Alto, CA

#242 Nov 30, 2007
Brizzi said, "People ought not to be expected to live this way."
People CHOOSE to live that way. There are plenty of other places to live. Even other section 8 housing.
Why should we pay

United States

#243 Nov 30, 2007
I think death penalty for both.Why should we have to feed and take care of these two when they couldnt care for this baby...I hope thye both suffer and rought forever..
hello

South Bend, IN

#244 Nov 30, 2007
The people who live this place and in these conditions don't care. If they were placed in brand new clean apartments stocked with cleaning supplies, they would still turn into filthy roach infested rat holes.

If they are getting fee housing from the government, it should be taken away if they don't maintain the premises in sanitary conditions. Their children should be taken away. The children should be taken away not only because children shouldn't live in such conditions, but so that the children don't learn from their loser parents and perpetuate the cycle.
Kel mom of 4

Palo Alto, CA

#245 Nov 30, 2007
Mr green said they laughed about hanging her on the hook, doesn't look like either one of them are laughing now Charity looks scared to death in that picture scared like that poor little angel was scared of mommy and boyfriend. I can not wish enough harm on them.
Genius

Duncan, OK

#246 Nov 30, 2007
It's news to Brizzi that people live this way, has he also recently discovered that their is a drug epedemic going around, and kids are having underaged sex?
Free Will

Palo Alto, CA

#247 Nov 30, 2007
very sad wrote:
I do believe that they will both get the justice that they deserve in jail. I just hope that it is sooner rather than later. I also hope that the officers just "don't see anything" until it is too later
That would make you a complacent accomplice to crime. I hope you 'get what you deserve also.

You and most others on this post are some spiteful MF'ers. Assuming their guilt, their sentence is for the courts, not the other inmates to decide. Crime is crime.
YOYO

Indianapolis, IN

#248 Nov 30, 2007
I was reading the story about the Pug getting a great home, maybe the pet adoption agencies should be in charge of our CPS system and start treating the children like they are puppies and make the homes acceptable. Pretty bad that puppies get a better home and safe surroundings and the children are just thrown into whatever situation. Do you think Peyton the Pug would have been given to Charity and her boyfriend?
Foghorn Leghorn

Indianapolis, IN

#249 Nov 30, 2007
Brian wrote:
Anyone find any interest in the fact that the Star did a terrific peace a while back on the horrid conditions of the Phoenix Apartments, and now that a little girl dies, its an issue for our new mayor? Why does it take the death of innocents to highlight importance?
UMMMMMMM, our "new mayor" isn't our mayor yet. Put the blame on the "old mayor."
Tell It to the Judge

Indianapolis, IN

#252 Nov 30, 2007
Now Brizzi wants to clean the place up. Where was he 2 weeks ago? All for a photo op? For shame, Mr. Prosecutor!!!
Muncie Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#253 Nov 30, 2007
a little more observant wrote:
THE ACCOMPANYING PHOTO IS OF THE MOTHER, PEOPLE
Troll wrote:
He he...nice picture. It looks like the two dudes behind him are "sizing him up". I'll bet he gets to know those two guys behind him REALLY well in prison.
Kevin wrote:
Great photo, Matt. He's obviously not going to be a popular guy in jail (for beating and killing his young daughter).
T-Mag wrote:
What a great looking group of guys in the photo with the story. It's cool how they are all dressed in the same uniforms. Is that a new rap group?
Great post! It's the "we're gonna beat the crap out of Green" group!
jake s wrote:
I think that the faces of the inmates behind Green let us know what this baby killer is in for.
maybe YOU should be a little more observant. they originally had a photo posted of the boyfriend, then changed it to a photo of the mother a couple of hours ago.
Beth

Duncan, OK

#254 Nov 30, 2007
hmmmmmm wrote:
Kind of strange how he admitted earlier to hitting her and now all of a sudden he wasn't the one "whipping" her. I'm sure he'll get "whipped" in there.
All the blows came from her and him in combination which ended up killing the baby children can't take that kind of punishment.
On the sideline

West Manchester, OH

#255 Nov 30, 2007
Neeli27 wrote:
<quoted text>
jig [ jig ]
noun (plural jigs)
Definition:
1. dance lively dance: a folk dance in triple time, especially one with kicking or jumping steps
an Irish jig
2. music dancing music: the music for a jig
3. woodwork manufacturing device for holding piece of work: the part of a woodworking or metalworking machine that holds the object to be worked on and guides the cutting or drilling tool
4. fishing wiggly fishing lure: a fishing lure made to attract a fish's attention through its motion as it is jerked around in the water
5. mineral extract mineral-washing device: a device that cleans and separates coal or other excavated minerals from waste material by shaking and washing
GET IT TOGETHA!!
Neeli its just an old name that blacks were called. Mostly Id hear it as jig-a-boo. Just like the sling shot was called nagger flippers. a=i He does have it together just not in your dimension I guess.
Beth

Duncan, OK

#256 Nov 30, 2007
YOYO wrote:
I was reading the story about the Pug getting a great home, maybe the pet adoption agencies should be in charge of our CPS system and start treating the children like they are puppies and make the homes acceptable. Pretty bad that puppies get a better home and safe surroundings and the children are just thrown into whatever situation. Do you think Peyton the Pug would have been given to Charity and her boyfriend?
I agree so people think more of animals than they do human beings lets save the children first
logical thinker

Waukegan, IL

#257 Nov 30, 2007
Isn't this subsidized housing? Why doesn't the government make the owners clean it up? I don't understand how our tax dollars can go to this type of housing. Where are the regulatory departments? The people that are paid a salary to make sure these buildings are up to standards and that the owners aren't taking the money and running.
fsw

United States

#258 Nov 30, 2007
This whole thing is heartbreaking...wouldn't you think a caseworker would see those conditions they live in? How could anyone allow a human being to live in those conditions? Our society has nicer pet motels to house animals than we do housing for human beings! Maybe we need to check our priorities!?

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis, IN

#259 Nov 30, 2007
The environment didn't hang the poor innocent child! Cleaning up the place is only the beginning, more needs to be done! Sterilize all of occupants so they can no long breed!
oh okay

Indianapolis, IN

#260 Nov 30, 2007
so did they need to quit so they could beat this baby girl? how long did they have jobs? long enough to get that sweet baby back?
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
They both were employed until VERY RECENTLY!!!!!
Average Joe

United States

#261 Nov 30, 2007
Foghorn Leghorn wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Blacks have weird names. Where do they get these weird names? Almost every black muslim is named Mohammed or Abdul. hahahahahah How do they keep 'em straight and know whose who?
What's in a name? Everyone has the right to name their child and every adult has the right to be called what they want. How is Muhammad more common than John? How is Passionate any worse than Earlene or Phyllis or Ethel or Scout or Moonbeam or Peyton?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle from the WH stops in at Opies Place 8 hr Amy 1
MCSO inmate search on their website. (Sep '12) 9 hr Yessir 3
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Thu lavon affair 95
Obama is so smiling at Hllary Loss Thu TrumpPenceRock 1
Industrial Maintenance Job Fair - Honda Manufac... Thu Lori Legge 1
Nibiru Safe Zones Thu PlanetX 1
10th Street Prostitutes in the 50s 60s (May '12) Wed Miggs 431

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages