Adults have hearing in 3-year-old's d...

Adults have hearing in 3-year-old's death

There are 372 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Adults have hearing in 3-year-old's death. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The mother of a 3-year-old girl who died this week and her boyfriend were in Marion Superior Court this morning for an initial hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
GOOD GIRL

Newington, CT

#1 Nov 30, 2007
Brizzi says "equally devastating is that despite being in the system, TaJanay had no one there to fight for her."
TaJanay had someone fighting for her, it was the Springfield family. No one wanted to listen to Ms.Springfield, until it was to late.

He would not respond to any questions, though other inmates being led to courtrooms did speak. "Look who they got me on the chain gang with," one said. "Killing an innocent child."

They are going to give him the business in jail. He might not be able to go to court, once the other inmates get their hands on him. See who has the smirk on their face now!
humh

Duncan, OK

#2 Nov 30, 2007
It will be interesting to see how it plays out in court. It will be a definate he said/ she said thing. How are they going to know who did what?
hmmmmmm

Greenwood, IN

#4 Nov 30, 2007
Kind of strange how he admitted earlier to hitting her and now all of a sudden he wasn't the one "whipping" her. I'm sure he'll get "whipped" in there.
SOWHAT

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2007
2 bullets would have been the best answer to this case... One for him and one for her.

trash.
Help

Noblesville, IN

#6 Nov 30, 2007
so distraught
DUH

Portsmouth, NH

#7 Nov 30, 2007
Love it that the boys in jail will take care of this guy. You know they will. The guy who killed that little girl in Crothers was held down and a tattoo with "Katie" branded on his forehead backwards. Now every time he looks in the mirror he has to see that little girl's name.
Wren

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 30, 2007
humh wrote:
It will be interesting to see how it plays out in court. It will be a definate he said/ she said thing. How are they going to know who did what?
As far as I'm concerned, they are both equally guilty. Whoever actually did the hitting, the other parent could've/should've stopped the abuse. I was a victim of this kind of abuse as a child (one parent doing all the hitting, the turning a blind eye to it), and even though I survived, I can vividly imagine what that poor little girl went through, and my heart breaks for her. Hopefully she's at peace now, and the people who did this to her get what's coming to them.
HELPING KIDS

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 30, 2007
LISTEN UP STEPHEN CARTER.. HERE IS ANOTHER CHILD KILLER.. I KNOW YOU HAVE SEVERAL ON YOUR LIST OF APPEALS.. KEEP THEM LOCKED AWAY..
MomX3

Amo, IN

#10 Nov 30, 2007
The system is so completely screwed up! If a child is taken away, make the parents not only take parenting classes, but also GET A JOB, get off of public assistance and get their lives together. Trust me, not as many of these people would end up getting their kids back, because the only reason they want them back in the first place is for more welfare! Lose your kid, lose your income! Make them prove they are worthy of having their child back!
Scan

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 30, 2007
Just think, when a few inmates get this guy cornered, and he sees shanks in their hands, he'll probably piss all over himself.....just like the little girl did.
NOW that would be Karma...not justice...Karma!
sandra despain

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Nov 30, 2007
whipped a 3 yr old with a belt....are you freakin kiddin me
HURT

Duncan, OK

#13 Nov 30, 2007
It put tears to my eyes to see this beautiful baby girl go in such a selfish way....there are so many people in this world that is wishing for a child but is having problems producing them, I am one of them....do you know how it feel to get pregnant more then one time and lose it after 3 or 4 months....i guess people don't care....don't worry you two no good sack of s*** they are waiting for you in jail, don't be surprised people if we hear about the two of them being murdered in jail....

Rest In Peace God's angel you have a real Mother and Father in heaven that will take great care of you....
Susan

AOL

#14 Nov 30, 2007
They might kill them both in jail before trail.
Old Mom

Carmel, IN

#15 Nov 30, 2007
I'm for a public stoning.... I hope they are both punished by their cellmates, because we all know that any punishment they receive from the court (short of the death penalty) won't be severe enough.
INDY MOM

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 30, 2007
Awwwww, Don't we all feel so sorry about the other inmates finding out what this man did. "Excuse me" what he allowed her mother to do. It would just be such a shame if they showed him what torture was all about. YOU GO BUBBA!
I agree

Fishers, IN

#17 Nov 30, 2007
SOWHAT wrote:
2 bullets would have been the best answer to this case... One for him and one for her.
trash.
First, they need to each be hung up on a hook by their shirts like they did to that innocent little girl. THEN...give them each a bullet.
resident

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2007
you can tell by the pic that the other inmates will beat the crap out of him as soon as they get a chance...he deserves it
unknown

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Nov 30, 2007
He won't be able to sit down for awhile after he gets out the shower.
SOWHAT

United States

#22 Nov 30, 2007
How much do you want to be that they are both in the protective custody are of the jail?
Typical

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Nov 30, 2007
Susan wrote:
They might kill them both in jail before trail.
Oh... I think that may very well happen. I would love to see it. Beat his a**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning & Angela Buchman (Oct '13) 3 hr Bubba the Love Sp... 35
karma 9 hr jury 1
Grace yinger 11 hr Guest 3
Australia is Dead 13 hr trumpedfakenews 15
I am Antifa Sun Auschwitz 13
News Local women's group helps community with "... Sun Grantor 1
News Fire puts family of six out of their west side ... Sun socialworker 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance