Where is Tony Perz Hiding?

Where is Tony Perz Hiding?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Crime Stopperz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 23, 2013
Has Tony Doreto the snitch Perez gone in hiding ever since he was arrested in Nov for assault with bodily injury.He also goes by the name "KILO".Who is taking care of Tony's baby boy Jordan.Was Tony Deported and was Tony part of the recent raids upon some Hispanic Restaurants across Indiana.I can't believe Tony became a snitch.I mean he is suppose to be so tough jumping on one guy with all of his homies helping him beat one person down. They always use golf clubs and bricks . Yes his homies are all black , I would love to know what happened to Tony Perez, The neighborhood sure is quiet and cleaner now. I was told those Hispanic RESTAURANTS WERE A FRONT FOR SELLING DRUGS AND ALSO BRINGING in more illegals via Tony's fathers tree trimming business His name is Pedro Perez.They lay them down in the back and transport them to drop off sites.
The Crime Stopperz

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2013
That would be Tony Perez not Perz.I wonder if the police know that Tony Perez was also involved in a hit and run on the south east side back in August around school 19 where he fled the scene and left his car there. His story was that someone stole his car while at the gas station .I wonder if he is still dealing his drugs and driving around high with no drivers license at all like his two brothers do also Renaldo and Sebastian. green 1997 Mustang. Blue 1987 chevy cavalier with orange stripe on both sides.His car was a late model MAZDA green gold type color.What I don't get is how his bail was posted at 40 grand and then busted all the way down to 2000 grand, Who pulled the strings for Tony to get such low bail after he and five other of his homies jumped on one guy with bricks and golf clubs.So much for keeping a criminal locked up. I guess they are waiting until Tony Kills someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 12 hr Robeenop 152
Big Obamacare Lie Fri Bob Craig 14
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... Fri Latte 3
Laughable Slimey Liberals Fri Sick of sponges 14
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... Fri Latte 1
UK no EU Fri Latte 2
looking for private acre's or trailer in count... Thu Ms Independence 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages