Fred Phelps Sr. Update From Down Under!

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Satan

West Lafayette, IN

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Who knew????

Fred has only been here for a matter of hours and the old fart has enthusiastically become acclimated to his new milieu. In fact,he spent the first four hours of his time here with his head between the knees of Stalin. It was a sweat fest and there must've been the largest pool of slobber I've ever seen surrounding him.

He was also seen being pounded by Errol Flynn.

I've always thought of Fred as someone extremely stupid----but I gotta tell ya,the man can use his head!

I think Fred is going to enjoy himself here.
Satan

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Mar 20, 2014
I've seen a lot of things in my time as keeper of the flame,but I gots to share just one more...

Fred and Breitbart have just hooked up. Fred just yelled at the top of his lungs "I have not felt this spirit since 1969!"

And Breitbart just flipped him over and....that's exactly what they're doing!!
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 21, 2014
You're so foolish to believe the Phelps family are conservatives and republicans, They are all liberal lawyers playing a part to make Christianity look evil. Notice they only emerged 99% of the time when GWB was the President . The same wars are going on in Iraq and Afghanistan troops still being killed now in Obama's wars .The same goes for code pink and OWS COLLEGE PAID THUGS TO GO OUT AND RIOT AND PROTEST ONLY AGAINST republicans and the banks. To make people believe Dems aren't filthy rich and have no money or huge homes and cars and boats Like John Kerry who had a huge yacht built in New Zealand and had it parked away from where he lived to avoid higher taxes lol John Kerry who railed against GWB on outsourcing John Kerry who married a billionaires . John Kerry who shopped also for a billionaires . He specifically looked for a rich widow.where is code pink now? why don't they show up at every Obama briefing on the wars? Why don't they show up with fake bloody hands and mock John Kerry or Hillary Clinton who both supported the wars?code pink and OWS are paid and funded by the left The top donors are BEN AND JERRY THE ICE CREAM MAKERS.why didn;t they protest against all the failed investments Obama had using our tax dollars to fund alternative energy companies who got paid billions and then fled to China?How about Obama Justice Dept under Eric Holder awarding 98 million to blacks and Hispanics in New York over accusations they were denied promotions as fire fighters because of they couldn't pass a test like whites and Asians?
Ted Cruz

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Fred was a Great man of the republican party. He will be missed.
Regular Indy guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 23, 2014
Phelps was a sorry, delusional man who had been rejected by the elders of his own church by the time he died. People who preach hatred are battling their own demons. They ought to do it privately and not inflict their strange beliefs on others. I feel sorry for Phelps. He must have lived a terrible, tormented life. Imagine what kind of man would picket the funerals of American soldiers killed in battle with signs saying they were going to hell. This is what happens to people who give in to their hate. They become more like Phelps. It should be rejected, this hatred against gays, because look what it leads to. Phelps died a miserable, lonely man, rejected by everyone, even his children, a laughing stock of the world for his truly weird beliefs and extreme hate.
Republican Tea Party

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 23, 2014
Regular Indy guy wrote:
Phelps was a sorry, delusional man who had been rejected by the elders of his own church by the time he died. People who preach hatred are battling their own demons. They ought to do it privately and not inflict their strange beliefs on others. I feel sorry for Phelps. He must have lived a terrible, tormented life. Imagine what kind of man would picket the funerals of American soldiers killed in battle with signs saying they were going to hell. This is what happens to people who give in to their hate. They become more like Phelps. It should be rejected, this hatred against gays, because look what it leads to. Phelps died a miserable, lonely man, rejected by everyone, even his children, a laughing stock of the world for his truly weird beliefs and extreme hate.
Fred was a great guy. He will be sorely missed.
Teddy
Bozo

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 23, 2014
Republican Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred was a great guy. He will be sorely missed.
Teddy
Yes we would have elected him Governor of Indiana
Tea Party

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 23, 2014
Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we would have elected him Governor of Indiana
We did. His name is M. Pence.
Ted

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 24, 2014
Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
We did. His name is M. Pence.
Amen to that!
Republican Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 24, 2014
Fred is the POSTER CHILD of the republican tea party. Those are some big shoes to fill.
Howard

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 26, 2014
Makes you wonder where the next great republican will come from.
Phelps the Great Repug

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 26, 2014
Howard wrote:
Makes you wonder where the next great republican will come from.
Well they will probably dig one out of the sewer.
Nancy Pelosi

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Mar 26, 2014
Ted Cruz wrote:
Fred was a Great man of the republican party. He will be missed.
Actually he was one of ours.
George Bush

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 26, 2014
Nancy Pelosi wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he was one of ours.
Nope. You got it wrong. Fred was a life long republican. He actually displayed what we really stand for. God Bless Republican Fred Phelps.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Mar 26, 2014
40 years from now, Americans will lie and say they were never a part of the present day Republicans. Just like the Nazis did.

Retribution is coming to the evil doers and it will not be pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Pence says Indiana "ready" for Ebola. Fool. 2 hr Shrug 2
jack cottey deceased 4 hr Shrug 4
Officials: Hunters bagged too many ducks 6 hr Bob 1
I'm so glad I'm white 6 hr real talk 1
Fat chix 6 hr real talk 11
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 7 hr real talk 295
Dear Black People 14 hr Simon 5
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs