Jessica Genaro has issues

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

shes a loser

Hamilton, UK

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Jessica genaro, of 4619 Oakforge Drive in Indianapolis, email address blueeyed.baby88@gmail.com has alot of issues. She is now I believe 21 or 22 years old and when she was 12 years old she and her mother, Deborah Genaro, accused me of molesting her which was not true. I went to prison for 6 months because of her. JUST 6 months for being accused of molesting her. I was abused and harrassed by the community I lived in I had enough so I moved back to where I was born, Germany in 2010. Please do not trust this girl. Her facebook name is Jessica Renee Genaro. She will stab you in the back. She has alot of issues. Always threatens suicide, always saids she is going to cut herself. She is a very negative person. If you don't want her making false accusations against you then please do not have anything to do with her for your safety. She likes getting people in trouble.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Dude, give it up.
shes a loser

Hamilton, UK

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Bill wrote:
Dude, give it up.
nope she made my life a living hell so i am seeking my revenge
Big Bubba Bluto

Huntington, IN

#4 Sep 2, 2013
shes a loser wrote:
<quoted text>
nope she made my life a living hell so i am seeking my revenge
I dunno. For six months having you as my b***h certainly gave me lots of pleasure. You touched erroneous zones I didn't even I had. Come to think of it,you were very enthusiastic about your duties. I'd swear your performances were so enthusiastic, you acted in a manner as if your life depended on them.

I think it's time you move on. You don't want to be "stuck behind" forever now do you?
shes a loser

Hamilton, UK

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Big Bubba Bluto wrote:
<quoted text> I dunno. For six months having you as my b***h certainly gave me lots of pleasure. You touched erroneous zones I didn't even I had. Come to think of it,you were very enthusiastic about your duties. I'd swear your performances were so enthusiastic, you acted in a manner as if your life depended on them.
I think it's time you move on. You don't want to be "stuck behind" forever now do you?
I will be stuck behind until Jessica Renee Genaro commits suicide. She always threatens it so my goal is to force her to commit suicide. And I will piss on her grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K-mart's shutting down 58 min Son of Anarchy 17
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 59 min Son of Anarchy 302
William montez 5 hr Smh 1
jack cottey deceased 10 hr Beetlejuice 6
I'm so glad I'm white Wed bud 4
10th st Wed Stevie 1
Push to populate abandoned homes Wed Guffaw 2
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs