Crack head dropping a turd

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Truth

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Today on 16th st I seen a black crack head woman dropping a load about 10 feet from the road. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. It was just nasty. Is indy really getting this bad?
Ralphs Red Ryder

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Was it a 30 ml gap......I would have hit thaat. What are you a cho mo? Or a muslim?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 5, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
Today on 16th st I seen a black crack head woman dropping a load about 10 feet from the road. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. It was just nasty. Is indy really getting this bad?
You are a gay dog or a pervert. Just go with the flow you tea bagger. I may reach climax yet!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 5, 2013
 
I will love you and the duchess forever...

Thank you/\,
miw

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 5, 2013
 
scum
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Moe wrote:
I will love you and the duchess forever...
Thank you/\,
wwill I ever meet the duchess........before I die?

I was married once to a nurse.... My mother is a nurse.

I just want to die in the arms of someone who loves me!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think you will live longer Moe. Much longer.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

iT WAS bmi's SISTER ;LOL
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Duchess 29631 wrote:
I think you will live longer Moe. Much longer.
The best part is that no matter what we post, it is instant clueless, nuts, spam. The world is a small plce. There are Duchess's, Moe's, Ralph's, an DavidM's everywhere.
Both Mom and Dad were in StVincents.
Duchess, if we have met, we will never know, but I truly wish you the best with your health issues.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>The best part is that no matter what we post, it is instant clueless, nuts, spam. The world is a small plce. There are Duchess's, Moe's, Ralph's, an DavidM's everywhere.
Both Mom and Dad were in StVincents.
Duchess, if we have met, we will never know, but I truly wish you the best with your health issues.
Thank you. I appreciate the well wishes. I worked through St. Francis though.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I appreciate the well wishes. I worked through St. Francis though.
Both of the wife's parents, siblings, and Uncles were at StFrancis at some point in time. Turkey Run State Park to Beech Grove is a pretty good haul. The cranky one was my sister in law.(Bad joke)
Woe is Moe

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 6, 2013
 
Can't we all just get along? Moe loves everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No more Cops 4 min Kung Fu 9
Who is Craig 7 min Truth 6
Black Expo 2014 3 hr Biggie Blue 1
hannah h?????? 3 hr MINGLE 1
Black and Tired 3 hr MegaRed 6
Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) 6 hr Manager 42
Bennett accepts $5,000 fine in ethics settlement 9 hr lies 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••