Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

When the weather gets cold I wear a hoody.Going in a gas stations or even driving down the road and stopping at stop lights,I can't get over how it makes people so uneasy. I have to ask why does a old black man in a hoody scare people so quickly? I will admitt , it is a loaded question.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Watch the news. Study crime statistics. Let me know if you are honestly still uncertain why people are apprehensive of blacks. The "hoodie" has nothing to do with it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Linda for being blunt. I am intrigued by a white woman that uses stats to validate her racist opinion. I watch the news and recall the hooded unibomber being white. So your stats show that it is not the hoodie,it's the black face in it? You must presume all blacks are bad because your stats tell you that?
JAKE

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy,having been a former police officer,let's talk about the looks I got walking in a black neighbor hood wearing a badge.I won't even talk about the comments about whitie and cracker.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
Thank you Linda for being blunt. I am intrigued by a white woman that uses stats to validate her racist opinion. I watch the news and recall the hooded unibomber being white. So your stats show that it is not the hoodie,it's the black face in it? You must presume all blacks are bad because your stats tell you that?
All blacks are not bad, but you are much more likely to be assaulted and/or killed by a black person. They are predisposed to violent crime. Until there is proof to the contrary and the race as a whole becomes less violent, I will remain skeptical of unknown black people moreso than unknown whites. You call it racism. I call it common sense.
because

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
When the weather gets cold I wear a hoody.Going in a gas stations or even driving down the road and stopping at stop lights,I can't get over how it makes people so uneasy. I have to ask why does a old black man in a hoody scare people so quickly? I will admitt , it is a loaded question.
It isn't the hoodie. It's you. You are black and people are racist pigs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Am I predisposed to like chicken and watermelon too. The biggest problem is education and a real access to it. If you think the schools in inner city are the same, better take a look see.
because

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Tell me about it
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

JAKE wrote:
BMIGuy,having been a former police officer,let's talk about the looks I got walking in a black neighbor hood wearing a badge.I won't even talk about the comments about whitie and cracker.
C'mon Jake! You know the PO PO just be profiling!
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Hoodie or not, white or black. WHO CARES? Many people are over the whole racism thing. Let it go. Nobody alive today is or was slave and nobody alive today is or was a slave owner. Get over it and move on already!
because

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

People are all upset because there is a black man in the White House.

Get over it. Or move. Your choice.
Moe Subjects

Matthews, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

White people and guns.

Middle-aged white men and pedophilia.

Tea Baggers and racism.

Republicans and public restroom trysts.
WhaddaPhuckingRe tard

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
Am I predisposed to like chicken and watermelon too. The biggest problem is education and a real access to it. If you think the schools in inner city are the same, better take a look see.
Yea. I don't know about the whole watermellon and chicken thing.
I was raised in southern Indiana and moved to the Carolinas a few years ago.
I'm white, 40ish, middle to upper class, great health and I'll tell ya something..........

I been tearin up muphuckin chicken and watermellon my hole life!!!!!!
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
The food you eat is not a public safety issue. Robbery, drug involvement, rape, and murder are the issues here, not your food intake.

The problem is education, but you are wrong in thinking the schools themselves have anything to do with it. This is a deflection of true responsibility, which is what a lot of liberals do do try to explain their failures. Blame it on someone else. The responsibility for education lies primarily in the home. If it is a priority at home, it will transfer to the classroom. Blaming society, the establishment of education, the white man, etc...all is just a copout to avoid the real issue, which lies within the family unit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I raised two kids and they went to public schools. After graduating high school, both had to go to a junior college to catch up to the level of kids that were comming out of the burbs high schools. The kids, white and black, that go to public schools, are far behind those in the burbs. Go check some stats on that. I know a white girl that transferred from Fortville to Warren high school. She was so far ahead of all of her classes she is at least two years ahead of the other kids. Linda, your statement in it's self is a cop out and one standardized test for all students would prove my point. The family unit can only do its part, the rest is up to the system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Predisposed to be violent,,the black man. Can anyone see and smell the fear comming off this woman. So I can say white men are predisposed to have a small penis and sub par to the physical attributes of a black man. Stats prove that!
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
Predisposed to be violent,,the black man. Can anyone see and smell the fear comming off this woman. So I can say white men are predisposed to have a small penis and sub par to the physical attributes of a black man. Stats prove that!
You can say whatever you want, but penis size is not a public safety issue. Generally speaking, blacks are also better athletes, stronger physically, not as intelligent, and don't live as long. None of that matters, though, because it isn't a public safety concern. The crime and violence are what matters for purposes of this discussion.

I went to an urban, integrated public school that had a poor graduation rate and low test scores, but I do not use that as a crutch. I succeeded in spite of all that crap, and it was all due to having the ability to take personal accountability for my life and to not waste time making excuses. You are a perfect example of why your people fail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say whatever you want, but penis size is not a public safety issue. Generally speaking, blacks are also better athletes, stronger physically, not as intelligent, and don't live as long. None of that matters, though, because it isn't a public safety concern. The crime and violence are what matters for purposes of this discussion.
I went to an urban, integrated public school that had a poor graduation rate and low test scores, but I do not use that as a crutch. I succeeded in spite of all that crap, and it was all due to having the ability to take personal accountability for my life and to not waste time making excuses. You are a perfect example of why your people fail.
I have never been chrged or convicted for any crime.With my limited intelligence I face my fears and I am not affraid to fail. Can you say that? I make no excuses for the examples I have left out there. So quick to judge is a facist and that you will be accoutable for. I don't look at at white folk as your people. I am the example of love and respect to the people I call friends and family. You do not have to be blood, black or white to be in my family. You can not lose your faith in man kind no matter how they frightened you are.
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
I'd rather have an intelligent brain than physical attributes any day. That's the whole point
of evolution isn't it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The brain is the largest sex organ, said the pivit man in the circle jerk. LMAO There is a study called science that shows a black man's brain is every bit as evolved as a white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Not one Gay person can prove they were born gay (Jun '13) 4 hr cpeter1313 115
Republicans Gone Wild 7 hr Starlett Miller 34
Republican Child Molesters 7 hr Starlett Miller 67
Obama is satan 8 hr Cpeter1313 6
Obama throws race card. Voter ID fraud is key 8 hr Cpeter1313 37
More Liberal idiocracy 8 hr SamREAL 7
Republicans Still Destroying America 8 hr Cpeter1313 103
•••
•••