reward for the african grey parrot stolen from my house

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
victim

Nipomo, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2012
a african grey parrot stolen from my home in mitchell indiana, in march of 2001 I am still looking to have him returned to me. he was stolen, along with gold bars, diamond jewelery worth thousands upon of thousands of dollars and anttiques by a kim-underwood-jackson-ramey, and george ramey. they move around, so not to be found, last known place, freedom ind. please help me recover my parrot, like my child.i know the thiefs, have already probably hocked my assets, since they like to live for free.
victim

Nipomo, CA

#4 Mar 13, 2012
victim wrote:
a african grey parrot stolen from my home in mitchell indiana, in march of 2001 I am still looking to have him returned to me. he was stolen, along with gold bars, diamond jewelery worth thousands upon of thousands of dollars and anttiques by a kim-underwood-jackson-ramey, and george ramey. they move around, so not to be found, last known place, freedom ind. please help me recover my parrot, like my child.i know the thiefs, have already probably hocked my assets, since they like to live for free.
mor

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 13, 2012
victim wrote:
you are kidding right? The ate the bird?
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#8 Mar 24, 2012
victim wrote:
still waiting for the reply from a (andrew) who said he bought the parrot, met someone in bloomington.hope it just was not a joke, I love my parrot, and have been looking for the thiefs kim-underwood-jackson-scogans- ramey for several years now.please if you can get my bird back from her, I will pay a large reward.she is a thief, who enters peoples homesand her and her son benjamin(ben) jackson steal all of your belongings. they have no conscious. they take what they can, easier than having a job, and earning there belongings.
Uncle Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 24, 2012
I know where it is, but it has been stuffed. How much will you pay for it?
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#10 Mar 24, 2012
Uncle Joe wrote:
I know where it is, but it has been stuffed. How much will you pay for it?
who stuffed it? if you could just give me a first name, and how can you prove its my bird?
Uncle Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 24, 2012
Silly, it has your name on the stand that holds it up.
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#12 Mar 24, 2012
Uncle Joe wrote:
Silly, it has your name on the stand that holds it up.
what name is that?
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#13 Mar 24, 2012
if you want the reward money, you will have to give alittle more information, such as whats my name?and who stuffed it. you can give a first name only, if you like.
Uncle Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 24, 2012
Mike
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Mar 25, 2012
"hmmm, good. hmmm, good. That is what an african grey parrot is, hmmm GOOD!

Taste like chicken.

Primo buffalo wings!
Paul

Washington, DC

#16 Mar 25, 2012
Linda Bedsore wrote:
"hmmm, good. hmmm, good. That is what an african grey parrot is, hmmm GOOD!

Taste like chicken.

Primo buffalo wings!
That is a horrible thing to say. He loves that bird like a son.
when

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 25, 2012
In 2001???

Do you really think its still alive???
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#19 Mar 25, 2012
sorry, kim ramey
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#20 Mar 25, 2012
you know who wrote:
sorry, kim ramey
kim ramey, still has this bird. I was told recently, they can live up to 100 years old.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Mar 25, 2012
Is that bird going to have to get a restraining order against you?

Quit stalking her!
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 25, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a horrible thing to say. He loves that bird like a son.
He use to do horrible sexual things to that bird.
Deliverance

Zionsville, IN

#23 Mar 26, 2012
The bird is in Carmel Indiana, where mayor
Brainard "gives you the bird".
valley mills

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Mar 26, 2012
have you tried contacting local avian vets? I understand vets are getting like people docs and all specialize now.mabe a stack of inexpensive post cards may be worth it.
you know who

Los Osos, CA

#25 Mar 26, 2012
valley mills wrote:
have you tried contacting local avian vets? I understand vets are getting like people docs and all specialize now.mabe a stack of inexpensive post cards may be worth it.
great idea thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to go for a free Thanksgiving dinner (Nov '07) 1 hr Linda Bedsore 75
Obama brings a wreath of peace ivy for the worl... 6 hr Alonzo X 1
Blacks boycotting black friday lol 7 hr Alonzo X 4
35/w/m Wants to lick your feet 13 hr Lewis 1
Looking For A Former Band Member Wed Former Bandmate 6
Let it Out (Oct '07) Wed brenandkev 226
Live Feed ON/IN Ferguson from INFO WARS Tue who cares 2
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII