Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-cha...

Because these are relatives of Barry the Great, there will be no hate crime charges. Black people are allowed to be racist because all of their problems are white mans fault. I am actually stunned that Jesse Jackson make a comment about it considering he is one of the most powerful racists in the world besides Obama and Oprah.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey one is biracial. That's totally different than being black. Just ask Obamas sheep, the will say he is black but claims biracial. Now they can not be charged with a hate crime? Bullish!t.
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

war staretd. woods and spooks know your fate
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Guy wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013 /08/22/teen-charged-in-thrill- kill-australian-college-studen t-in-oklahoma-has-racist/
Because these are relatives of Barry the Great, there will be no hate crime charges. Black people are allowed to be racist because all of their problems are white mans fault. I am actually stunned that Jesse Jackson make a comment about it considering he is one of the most powerful racists in the world besides Obama and Oprah.
Beside the fact that you are a nut, I'd never believe anything that started with FAUX NEWS. They are not a news channel. They are registered as an entertainment channel. They have been outlawed in Canada because they are full of shit as a thanksgiving turkey.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

truth_for_ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Beside the fact that you are a nut, I'd never believe anything that started with FAUX NEWS. They are not a news channel. They are registered as an entertainment channel. They have been outlawed in Canada because they are full of shit as a thanksgiving turkey.
Yeah CNN and BET do a fine job of reporting liberal crap to keep you Obamacrats drinking the cool aide.

So how many times did you get to vote this last election? How many obamaphones do you have?
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are usually charged and sentenced much more harshly than their white counterparts, so the hate crime fad is used to somewhat bridge that gap in certain situations. Even though minorities are not subject to hate crime prosecution (in theory they are not exempt but in reality they are not seen as perpetrators of bigotry), they are still charged and sentenced harshly enough so that it doesn't matter. If a black guy is charged with killing a white person, you can bet that the sentence will be harsh even without hate crime designation.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Blacks are usually charged and sentenced much more harshly than their white counterparts, so the hate crime fad is used to somewhat bridge that gap in certain situations. Even though minorities are not subject to hate crime prosecution (in theory they are not exempt but in reality they are not seen as perpetrators of bigotry), they are still charged and sentenced harshly enough so that it doesn't matter. If a black guy is charged with killing a white person, you can bet that the sentence will be harsh even without hate crime designation.
You are correct in some but blacks committ far more crimes and there is no disputing that. It should be equal treatment BUT if a black has a long criminal history, then they should be sentenced harshly.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah CNN and BET do a fine job of reporting liberal crap to keep you Obamacrats drinking the cool aide.
So how many times did you get to vote this last election? How many obamaphones do you have?
Bill- I voted once. Nobody needed to vote twice. Romney was a snake. Everyone saw through him. I don't have an "obama" phone. I make 95k a year. no need for one. I suppose of all the new outlets FAUX news must be the only one reporting the truth. Faux news, reports government "Slim down" every other media outlet reports shutdown. This is how democracy works. The people re-elected Obama by 5+ million votes, knowing his plan for obamacare. That is how a democracy is supposed to work. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Nobody knew his Obamacare plan! He forced in a vote into Congress and Senate with no intent to have the bill read. Pelosi and the VP both said to vote on it and we will read it and figure it out later. Sounds legit to me.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

If anyone in congress wanted to vote against it they could have. Obamacare passed. It was upheld by the supreme court. It is law.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in some but blacks committ far more crimes and there is no disputing that. It should be equal treatment BUT if a black has a long criminal history, then they should be sentenced harshly.
A Black? What's A BLACK? Are you a WHITE? Blacks committ far more crimes? Based on what? Can we get a source or fact check on this info? How about if a WHITE has a long criminal history? Should they be sentenced harshly, or should they be treated like it's the good ol days in Mississippi?
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

truth_for_ya wrote:
<quoted text>
I make 95k a year.
I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should work on a more marketable skill that allows you to succeed financially.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should work on a more marketable skill that allows you to succeed financially.
WTF? I make 95,000 a year? I think that is a decent income.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

truth_for_ya wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? I make 95,000 a year? I think that is a decent income.
It might be decent if you are 25 and single with little responsibility. It would hardly qualify as financially successful, though.$95,000 a year is usually reserved for dead-end middle management types that executives can manhandle.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

People who brag about making 95k a year don't make 95k a year. Funny how apparent "intelligent" black liberal democrats are always commenting on pages like this.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Bill wrote:
People who brag about making 95k a year don't make 95k a year. Funny how apparent "intelligent" black liberal democrats are always commenting on pages like this.
Is it really bragging to claim such a low wage?
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be decent if you are 25 and single with little responsibility. It would hardly qualify as financially successful, though.$95,000 a year is usually reserved for dead-end middle management types that executives can manhandle.
I don't know any middle management who make 95k a year. And I'm not in management.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really bragging to claim such a low wage?
Average income in america is like 34-40k, 95k isn't a low wage.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

It's funny Bill that you assume that I am black. Or "A Black" as you might refer. I'm white. I have no need to project my deficiencies onto minorities or the poor.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Linda i would ask what you consider to be a "high wage," and what career you've chosen, but I'm sure your response would be full of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
does pepsi drug test? which type? 21 min good 3
any black chicks wanna have sex? 45 min hungwhiteboy 3
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 244
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 9 hr good 3
William T Rikard "Bill" aka "Dawg: Who knows him? 11 hr James 7
Craig 13 hr Lol 1
NRA Lawyer is a Convicted Murderer Tue W LaPierre 3
•••
•••