Center Grove Coach
parent

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 5, 2018
Eric Moore has been verbally abusing his students. Looking for anyone who has knowledge of abuse or a victim of abuse to come forward. This is part of an ongoing investigation.
DegradingTeacher s

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 6, 2018
I had teachers who verbally abused me and other kids in the clasroom and they were women, We were called ignorant, stupid, retarded just for asking questions, One teacher when you asked a question would say didn't I explain it to you already are you people born dumb, Did your parents have retarded kids.
Her family owned a jewelry store at the mall in Greenwood, She was Indian ansd taught math.
Nothing ever happened to her. She would say why do I waste my time here I could just run my jewelry store instead of teaching idiots math.
Another etacher I had was in Hancock county, She was like a clone of the Indian lady but white, She would humiliate kids, One straight A student was given an F on a paper, This girl always got straitght A's and was very sweet, shy, and polite, Her parents would but her diamond earrings for every perfect report card she got,
Most of the kids at the high school got a petition going to remove her, The principal just laughed at us all, so much for democracy .
I heard she went on to become Principal of the high schoool lol.
Now compared tgo sports I would say what I endured and other kids was far worse than kids playing a sport and the coach chewing them out.
One teacher had the entire room strip searched in the same room boys and girls as we had to undress in front of the teachers and vice principal because some kids on the upper level tossed some firecrackers out a window, Our teacher thought someone in our room did it.
So all you had to do was turn your head and peek at the girls completeolty naked and vice versa them of us.The teacher did at least apologize ackwardly as I'm sorry it was some kids in the room above us.
My gym class we had a male gym teacher, When he was absent the female Gym asst would fill in for him and take over shower duties, We as high school males lined up to shower after gym class and she would stand right outside the shower as we all walked in buck naked and some of the guys would say Mrs Potter you looking at my business, she would say ain't nothing I aint seen before get on in there and check us off as we walked in with a towel around us and then took it off and hung it on the hook as she saw everything, No way would a male gym teacher would had been allowed to do that in the girls locker room. lol Then as we cameout of the shower to get the towel she saw everything in the front ha ha.Notg to mention the black boys chasing eachother around flipping one another with towels and bouncing up on the benches as she said now stop that and get dressed you naked fools . No complaints from other teachers.Never would had Mr Craig our male gym teacher been allowed to check off the girls entering the shower naked and gawk at them as they showered lol
parent

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 6, 2018
Sir please only comment if you have direct knowledge of the coach Moore situation. This is not the place for your life story.
DegradingTeacher s

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 6, 2018
It is a forum I can voice whatever I desire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male Massage Therapist for Wife 1 hr TheTruthIsOutThere 2
Nothing in collusion 3 hr Terese 7
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 15 hr The Blood of Yeshua 1,112
Genesis Two west side Indianapolis In Sat sue_Indy 1
Looking for the Westside Massage Parlor Girls f... (Sep '12) Sat sue_Indy 5
News Maximum sentence given to a deadly drunk driver Fri Billoryfartface 3
Republican Lawmakers Don't Respect People in Ge... Fri Vote for Democrats 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages