Obama takes $4 million dollar vacation as fiscal cliff looms

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hahahahahaha

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

36

36

36

4 more years of this fool wrote:
<quoted text> But not Obama is right.
We don't see Obama cutting back on spending taxpayer money on himself:$4 million vacations (paid for by the taxpayer), scores of golfing trips, partying with Jay-Z, Snoop Doggy doo-doo, and on and on. Obama is living a fat cat lifestyle paid for by you, the taxpayer.
The $millionaire Obama could have paid more on his 2011 income taxes (like he demands everyone else to do) but instead paid a low rate and even took deductions to drive his taxes even lower.
What a hypocrite. And what a greedy SOB the Obama is.
He's a fraud but the sheeple are too stupid to realize it. On the other hand, he's only ripping off the hardworking folks. Those 47% who don't pay taxes don't care how much oscumma wastes. In fact, they kind of like the way this kneegrow is taking it to the hardworking folks.
hahahahahaha

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

26

26

26

Pontificating wrote:
Unfortunately for his sake Obama does not have a ranch out in the middle of nowhere like GW or Reagan. Obama's home is in the heart of Chicago, and the cost of providing security there would easily be more expensive than doing so in Hawaii.
And don't act like the president going to Texas or California is a whole lot cheaper than his going to Hawaii. Security is the biggest cost of presidential travel. Do you think that the Secret Service just took the month off on any of the numerous occasions that Bush went to Crawford? They had that town locked down every bit as tight as the White House and W wasn't paying the bill.
Are you fking kidding me? Why don't they drive the oscumma mobile down to FL?
4 more years of this fool

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

50

50

50

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

But if fishing is too much work for you, then...
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, food stamps, Section 8 housing, a six-pack of beer and he'll vote for a Democrat the rest of his life.

November 6, 2012 marked the first time in our nation's history that a majority in the USA prefers government handouts over an honest day's work. You know in the presidential campaign where Obama promised a bunch of free government goodies (hint hint: bribes) in-exchange for voting for Obama: Free birth control, more food stamps, free healthcare and on and on.

Romney promised jobs. Obama promised free stuff.
Looks like government free stuff won out.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

16

16

16

I agree gut really it is not free stuff. We,our kids and grand kids will be picking up the tap. Those that want to work that is. America is changing face and will becoming a third world country soon.
4 more years of this fool wrote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.
But if fishing is too much work for you, then...
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone, food stamps, Section 8 housing, a six-pack of beer and he'll vote for a Democrat the rest of his life.
November 6, 2012 marked the first time in our nation's history that a majority in the USA prefers government handouts over an honest day's work. You know in the presidential campaign where Obama promised a bunch of free government goodies (hint hint: bribes) in-exchange for voting for Obama: Free birth control, more food stamps, free healthcare and on and on.
Romney promised jobs. Obama promised free stuff.
Looks like government free stuff won out.
hahahahahaha

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

What a greedy SOB wrote:
<quoted text> Not a $4 million dollar vacation.
This is all about the greedy Obama.
Obama does not give a rat's ass about the middle class. It's all about Obama maintaining his power and pleasuring himself paid for by the taxpayer.
What a greedy SOB!!!
hahahahahhaha, you got it! He's a snake in the grass and his wife is in hog heaven, because she has more time to waste taxpayer money. More time to sponge off the hardworking folks. Miss Piggy should stop the overspending once and for all.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

LOL! U people r so funny! Liberals r lying 2 u! Calling something true against Obama "nuts", "spam", or "clueless" only makes u those exact things. Get ur facts straight people!
U people have allowed Obama 2 do things he never even should have been able 2 do! Learn something! Figure out the truth for yourselves! Do not listen to the media or liberals! U r being lied 2!
Our Despot Obama

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 2, 2012
 

Judged:

34

34

34

What a greedy, self-centered Obama that Obama is.
Imagine taking a 4 million dollar vacation paid for by the taxpayers while 23 million are unemployed and 48 million are on food stamps.
What a greedy SOB that Obama is.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

16

16

16

Don't blame me I didn't vote for him!!
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

13

the tacky opulent hobamas will be more brazenly elitist through 2016...

as we all suffer hobama's designer poverty through
hobamacare/his fiscal cliff etc...

shame on the blind fooled fleeced sheeple!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

the brazen tacky opulent hobamas will clown us all on our dimes until 2016!!!!!!

54 christmas trees when most americans cannot even afford one tree/lights/presents???

a brand new 4 million dollar hawaiian vacation as we all endure his designer poverty/hobamacare/taxes/fisca l cliff????

what a gd shame on the sheeple!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
the Obama clown effect

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Here comes the penalties and high cost of Obamacare:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/03/us-...
Higher taxes, more government regulations, and government death panels to determine whether you're worthy or not to receive medical treatment.
Like Godzilla walking into Tokyo Bay destroying everything in sight -- here comes Obamacare!
4 more years of this fool

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Just think in a couple of weeks when Obama is sipping his Pina Colada on the beaches of Hawaii -- meanwhile all those people are still suffering from the effects of hurricane Sandy and 23 million unemployed and 48 million on food stamps.
This Obama is one slimy Obama.
hahahahahaha

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

9

4 more years of this fool wrote:
Just think in a couple of weeks when Obama is sipping his Pina Colada on the beaches of Hawaii -- meanwhile all those people are still suffering from the effects of hurricane Sandy and 23 million unemployed and 48 million on food stamps.
This Obama is one slimy Obama.
Maybe we'll get lucky and a wave will carry him out to sea.

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

hahahahahaha wrote:
Maybe we'll get lucky and a wave will carry him out to sea.
Which would leave us with President Biden. Many terms come to mind for that scenario but lucky isn't one of them.
hahahahahaha

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pontificating wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would leave us with President Biden. Many terms come to mind for that scenario but lucky isn't one of them.
An interesting strategy for oscumma. Even the haters would go out and save him for fear Bidet would be in charge.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hang on a minute, I have to take an Obama and wipe my Holder.

I say let the Dems have everything they want, without a fight. If we fight, we're horrible nasty old grey-haired baby-boomers and rednecks. If we give in and just let them have their way, and we crash, we can LAUGH at the idiots that brought it on themselves.

There's an inherent danger in having 60% of the voters vote for you. If you fuck up, those 60% are gonna be after your ass. Obama, are you ready for it? Be very careful, the minute you drop the ball, it's curtains for you. All those voters that picked you are also the ones that are gonna be after your head if it all goes to shit.
Jules

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Russia1513 wrote:
All those voters that picked you are also the ones that are gonna be after your head if it all goes to shit.
Those 23 million that are unemployed and the 48 million on food stamps voted for Barack Insane Obama.
They expect to get something-for-nothing and Obama will deliver in-exchange for their votes.
Until people start wanting to work for a living instead of wanting to get free government goodies, we're going to keep getting a loony liberal like Obama trying to play a US president.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Russia1513 wrote:
There's an inherent danger in having 60% of the voters vote for you. If you fuck up, those 60% are gonna be after your ass. Obama, are you ready for it? Be very careful, the minute you drop the ball, it's curtains for you. All those voters that picked you are also the ones that are gonna be after your head if it all goes to shit.
This would be true for most presidents, but not Hussein Obama. His failed policies were validated by a 2nd term. The majority of people erroneously believe that his failed policies are not his fault, but that of a Republican House and George W. Bush. It is a microcosm of modern society where it is not about fixing errors, but about assigning blame.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be true for most presidents, but not Hussein Obama. His failed policies were validated by a 2nd term. The majority of people erroneously believe that his failed policies are not his fault, but that of a Republican House and George W. Bush. It is a microcosm of modern society where it is not about fixing errors, but about assigning blame.
Plus receiving the most 'gifts'.
RickInAmarillo

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whatever happened to his belief in the redistribution of wealth? That Four million sure could help a lot of people.

As a disabled, combat veteran and son of retired master sergeant too, I'm absolutely appalled that any president would do this when we have US Troops on the ground in a combat zone and while their families are sacrificing so much. It is totally beneath his position as the commander and chief. Can you imagine if the chairman of his Joint Chiefs of Staff or any 4 star general or admiral wanted to do the same, and he out ranks them?! Think about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! 1 hr Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up 1 hr Last name 2
Heather Koiro 3 hr Miss Beasley 1
Black and Tired 7 hr Starlett Miller 10
Israel wants all of the middle east now 7 hr The Great One 1
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 7 hr Starlett Miller 194
Time to end funding for Israel and Hamas 7 hr The Great One 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••