“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#43 Dec 10, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
I do have to say here that from time to time, I try to take the lead of many POC's.... slow down, take your time.... ease up, don't rush so hard.
Considering I can (acurately) register 5 patients to my black co-workers ONE, I need that lesson from time to time.
How many errors were in the sparse ones that your black co-workers actually completed? I'll bet many more than yours.
You know the term 'cradle-to-grave'. It not only applies to welfare. It also applies to our black friends who 'work' alongside of us, compliments of affirmative action.
hahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#44 Dec 10, 2012
Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down....that post was from one of nuffsaid's many admirer's (trolls) who like to impersonate him on here, due to the fact that he's insulted and spanked them with actual facts many times in the past. I've seen these imposters go after 'Russia", Starlett, etc, with no let-up. It's the best these imposters can do for now, with their limited capacities. It's a common tactic played by them, in order to appease their own insecurities.
If you've seen the many postings fron nuffsaid in the past, you absolutely have to know that is not him.
So get ready to see many follow-up postings from imposters to try and convince you otherwise.
My apologies but I am not aware there are two posting under the same moniker. I have had immature dolts hijack my moniker from time to time too. It's probably the same pathetic person.
hahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#45 Dec 10, 2012
Starlett Miller wrote:
Blacks lead the nation in homicide, blacks lead the nation in AIDS, blacks lead the nation in arrests, blacks lead the nation in... well... just about anything bad...
Blacks lead the nation in just about anything bad yet represent a mere 12% of the total population.
Can someone provide any information about blacks leading the nation in something good?
They make good athletes!
hahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#46 Dec 10, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Blacks walk in the middle of the street because of their sense of entitlement.
They have an instinctive mindset through which they believe they are entitled to do whatever they want, whether legal or not. They feel they are entitled to not work yet collect payment, not provide for their children yet continue to produce them, not give respect yet demand it for themselves...often using violence to "punish" those they feel have "disrespected" them.
They believe that they are entitled to illegally use firearms and engage in narcotics trade and personal and property crimes, yet feel they should be left alone and allowed to continue their criminal activities. In any city, Blacks account for the majority of the perpetrators of crime, regardless of the offense.
As "nuffsaid" demonstrates above, Blacks feel they are unequivocally attractive to White women, yet the only ones they can manage to have sex with are fat and unattractive White women either with self-esteem issues or motives of revenge against their family and/or friends.
Blacks, because of their instinctive habits of deception and selfishness, know that complimenting these unattractive women will make them believe they are attractive and desirable. The Black man then leeches off the woman, all the while using "sweet talk" to reinforce the woman's feeling for him. When the woman finally begins questioning the Black man's motives, the Black man impregnates and then dumps the woman, leaving the woman to care for the child, who will grow up and more likely than not, repeat the cycle.
This is the typical modus operandi of the Black man, again, achieved through a sense of entitlement. The Black man's pysche revolves around his sexual needs and is the impetus for most every action.
To summarize, blacks walking in the street is symptomatic of the Black man's behavior which causes social and economic damage in every American city.
The biggest mistake the White man made was bringing Blacks from Africa for slavery. They have been paying for it ever since.
When you listen to their music, their culture becomes glaring. They are disrespectful to society (especially women) and all they sing about is sex, drugs and violence....which makes them more like animals than human.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#47 Dec 10, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>My apologies but I am not aware there are two posting under the same moniker. I have had immature dolts hijack my moniker from time to time too. It's probably the same pathetic person.
Usually it's the losers sitting at their monitors, while eating Cheetos and fondling their orange genitals.
Starlet Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Dec 10, 2012
Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
How many errors were in the sparse ones that your black co-workers actually completed? I'll bet many more than yours.
You know the term 'cradle-to-grave'. It not only applies to welfare. It also applies to our black friends who 'work' alongside of us, compliments of affirmative action.
I am definitely held to a higher standard than my black co-workers, none of which have been able to loose the old timey slave accent.

It is kind of hard to have any REAL respect for people that still say feetses or teefesuses and still believe that brushing a broom on your shoes is bad luck.

Superstitious and suspicious far to many are afraid of all dogs and are completely unable to tell the difference from a snarling snapping Rottweiler and a happy helpful Golden retriever.

Which brings me back to answer the original question "why do black people walk in the middle of the street?"

Many will say it is simply safer than walking on the sidewalk.

There are all kinds of dangers on them porcheses... Big ass dogses and peoples with gunses.
Starlet Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Dec 10, 2012
Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
I am definitely held to a higher standard than my black co-workers, none of which have been able to loose the old timey slave accent.
It is kind of hard to have any REAL respect for people that still say feetses or teefesuses and still believe that brushing a broom on your shoes is bad luck.
Superstitious and suspicious far to many are afraid of all dogs and are completely unable to tell the difference from a snarling snapping Rottweiler and a happy helpful Golden retriever.
Which brings me back to answer the original question "why do black people walk in the middle of the street?"
Many will say it is simply safer than walking on the sidewalk.
There are all kinds of dangers on them porcheses... Big ass dogses and peoples with gunses.
Oooops... lose

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#50 Dec 10, 2012
Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooops... lose
Forget about it. We all typo at times.
Usually it's those with the lack of conversation, who want to be the spellcheck cop.
STFU

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Dec 10, 2012
Starlett Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the replies (the one about black athletes) was almost word for word some of the same crap from a couple of years ago.
Like I said... I guess their dream hasn't come true yet.
Looks like Kelvin is still dumb as ever as well.
Starlett you LIVE IN BRIGHTWOOD AND YOU CALL ME DUMB!!!!!!! WELL I AM DUMB ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN EVERY CATEGORY,(JAIL,PROSTITUTION,DR UG ADDICTS,SEC 8,WELFARE,MURDER,ROBBERY,ASSAU LT,GAYS,DOCTORS,LAWYERS,POLITI CANS,IGNORANCE,DRUNKS,POLICEME N,NURSES,HOMELESS YOU NAME IT AND WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN IT AND PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK WITH THAT SILLY ASS EXCUSE " OF COURSE WE DO IT'S MORE OF US" AND ONE MORE THING MORE WHITE PEOPLE VOTED FOR MR. OBAMA.!!!!!!!!!
STFU

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Dec 10, 2012
Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
I am definitely held to a higher standard than my black co-workers, none of which have been able to loose the old timey slave accent.
It is kind of hard to have any REAL respect for people that still say feetses or teefesuses and still believe that brushing a broom on your shoes is bad luck.
Superstitious and suspicious far to many are afraid of all dogs and are completely unable to tell the difference from a snarling snapping Rottweiler and a happy helpful Golden retriever.
Which brings me back to answer the original question "why do black people walk in the middle of the street?"
Many will say it is simply safer than walking on the sidewalk.
There are all kinds of dangers on them porcheses... Big ass dogses and peoples with gunses.
STARLETT everything your smart self just described reminds me of WV,KY,NORTH DAKOTA AND SOUTH DAKOTA HELL IT EVENS REMINDS ME OF A TRIP I TOOK TO MARTINSVILLE!!!!!!! SO IT'S JUST NOT BLACKS WHO TALK THIS WAY, BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW YOU CAN NOT EVEN AFFORD TO GET OUT OF BRIGHTWOOD LET ALONE TAKE A TRIP OUT OF INDIANA!!!!
nuffsaid

Matthews, IN

#53 Dec 10, 2012
Sown Oats wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually it's the losers sitting at their monitors, while eating Cheetos and fondling their orange genitals.
Don't knock it. The best is when I fall asleep with orange genitals on the couch and the mice come out to feed.

I'm proud White Hoosier Westside Trash!!

West Washington and Auburn be respresentin'!!!

We are WHITE!!

We ARE ENTITLED!!

NUFFSAID!!!!!!!!!!

That should be NUFF FOR YOU!!!
Starlet Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Dec 10, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Starlett you LIVE IN BRIGHTWOOD AND YOU CALL ME DUMB!!!!!!! WELL I AM DUMB ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN EVERY CATEGORY,(JAIL,PROSTITUTION,DR UG ADDICTS,SEC 8,WELFARE,MURDER,ROBBERY,ASSAU LT,GAYS,DOCTORS,LAWYERS,POLITI CANS,IGNORANCE,DRUNKS,POLICEME N,NURSES,HOMELESS YOU NAME IT AND WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN IT AND PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK WITH THAT SILLY ASS EXCUSE " OF COURSE WE DO IT'S MORE OF US" AND ONE MORE THING MORE WHITE PEOPLE VOTED FOR MR. OBAMA.!!!!!!!!!
He said in his ole timey slave accent
Starlet Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Dec 10, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Starlett you LIVE IN BRIGHTWOOD AND YOU CALL ME DUMB!!!!!!! WELL I AM DUMB ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN EVERY CATEGORY,(JAIL,PROSTITUTION,DR UG ADDICTS,SEC 8,WELFARE,MURDER,ROBBERY,ASSAU LT,GAYS,DOCTORS,LAWYERS,POLITI CANS,IGNORANCE,DRUNKS,POLICEME N,NURSES,HOMELESS YOU NAME IT AND WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN IT AND PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK WITH THAT SILLY ASS EXCUSE " OF COURSE WE DO IT'S MORE OF US" AND ONE MORE THING MORE WHITE PEOPLE VOTED FOR MR. OBAMA.!!!!!!!!!
National Data

According to the FBI SHR data, in 2008 there were 6,841 black homicide
victims in the United States. The homicide rate among black victims in the United
States was 18.07 per 100,000. For that year, the overall national homicide rate was
4.93 per 100,000. For whites, the national homicide rate was 2.99 per 100,000.
Additional information contained in the FBI SHR data on black homicide includes the
following.

Gender

Of the 6,841 black homicide victims, 5,878 (86 percent) were male, and 961
(14 percent) were female. In two cases, the gender of the victim was unknown. The
homicide rate for black male victims was 32.49 per 100,000. In comparison, the
overall rate for male homicide victims was 7.93 per 100,000. For white male
homicide victims it was 4.44 per 100,000. The homicide rate for female black victims
was 4.86 per 100,000. In comparison, the overall rate for female homicide victims
was 1.99 per 100,000. For white female homicide victims it was 1.57 per 100,000.

Age

Six hundred sixteen black homicide victims (9 percent) were less than 18 years
old and 120 black homicide victims (2 percent) were 65 years of age or older. The
average age was 30 years old.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#56 Dec 11, 2012
Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
He said in his ole timey slave accent
And LOUDMOUTHED as usual.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#57 Dec 11, 2012
Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
National Data
According to the FBI SHR data, in 2008 there were 6,841 black homicide
victims in the United States. The homicide rate among black victims in the United
States was 18.07 per 100,000. For that year, the overall national homicide rate was
4.93 per 100,000. For whites, the national homicide rate was 2.99 per 100,000.
Additional information contained in the FBI SHR data on black homicide includes the
following.
Gender
Of the 6,841 black homicide victims, 5,878 (86 percent) were male, and 961
(14 percent) were female. In two cases, the gender of the victim was unknown. The
homicide rate for black male victims was 32.49 per 100,000. In comparison, the
overall rate for male homicide victims was 7.93 per 100,000. For white male
homicide victims it was 4.44 per 100,000. The homicide rate for female black victims
was 4.86 per 100,000. In comparison, the overall rate for female homicide victims
was 1.99 per 100,000. For white female homicide victims it was 1.57 per 100,000.
Age
Six hundred sixteen black homicide victims (9 percent) were less than 18 years
old and 120 black homicide victims (2 percent) were 65 years of age or older. The
average age was 30 years old.
We all know from experience that you probably lost Kelvin right after "National Data".
Stats mean absolutely nothing to him and his ilk. It's FEELINGS that always trump stats to them.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#58 Dec 11, 2012
Starlet Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
National Data
According to the FBI SHR data, in 2008 there were 6,841 black homicide
victims in the United States. The homicide rate among black victims in the United
States was 18.07 per 100,000. For that year, the overall national homicide rate was
4.93 per 100,000. For whites, the national homicide rate was 2.99 per 100,000.
Additional information contained in the FBI SHR data on black homicide includes the
following.
Gender
Of the 6,841 black homicide victims, 5,878 (86 percent) were male, and 961
(14 percent) were female. In two cases, the gender of the victim was unknown. The
homicide rate for black male victims was 32.49 per 100,000. In comparison, the
overall rate for male homicide victims was 7.93 per 100,000. For white male
homicide victims it was 4.44 per 100,000. The homicide rate for female black victims
was 4.86 per 100,000. In comparison, the overall rate for female homicide victims
was 1.99 per 100,000. For white female homicide victims it was 1.57 per 100,000.
Age
Six hundred sixteen black homicide victims (9 percent) were less than 18 years
old and 120 black homicide victims (2 percent) were 65 years of age or older. The
average age was 30 years old.
Kelvin can't be bothered with statistical analysis. He believes facts are racist when they suggest blacks are more likely to be criminal scum.

“Is this thing on?”

Since: Jun 07

Indianapolis

#59 Dec 11, 2012
nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text> Don't knock it. The best is when I fall asleep with orange genitals on the couch and the mice come out to feed.
I'm proud White Hoosier Westside Trash!!
West Washington and Auburn be respresentin'!!!
We are WHITE!!
We ARE ENTITLED!!
NUFFSAID!!!!!!!!!!
That should be NUFF FOR YOU!!!
Said the gay imposter of the original nuffsaid.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#60 Dec 11, 2012
Starlett Miller wrote:
Can anyone tell me of any place in the world where there is a large concentration of white people that live in the same squalid conditions like the blacks in South Africa?
Detroit!

oh wait..
The Truth

Washington, DC

#62 Dec 11, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>Starlett you LIVE IN BRIGHTWOOD AND YOU CALL ME DUMB!!!!!!! WELL I AM DUMB ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN EVERY CATEGORY,(JAIL,PROSTITUTION,DR UG ADDICTS,SEC 8,WELFARE,MURDER,ROBBERY,ASSAU LT,GAYS,DOCTORS,LAWYERS,POLITI CANS,IGNORANCE,DRUNKS,POLICEME N,NURSES,HOMELESS YOU NAME IT AND WHITE PEOPLE LEAD IN IT AND PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK WITH THAT SILLY ASS EXCUSE " OF COURSE WE DO IT'S MORE OF US" AND ONE MORE THING MORE WHITE PEOPLE VOTED FOR MR. OBAMA.!!!!!!!!!
And there you have it, everyone. A prime example of why Blacks are looked upon the way they are. In the above statement, STFU shows his ignorance, lack of communication skills and research ability, and an absence of common sense. He makes obviously untruthful statements and can't even support his own argument. He states that White people lead in every category, and then includes positive examples such as doctors, policemen and nurses. He's right about that, but very wrong about Whites leading in welfare, murder and jail. STFU, you would best serve yourself and your "people" by doing exactly what your name implies.
The Truth

Washington, DC

#63 Dec 11, 2012
nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text> Don't knock it. The best is when I fall asleep with orange genitals on the couch and the mice come out to feed.
I'm proud White Hoosier Westside Trash!!
West Washington and Auburn be respresentin'!!!
We are WHITE!!
We ARE ENTITLED!!
NUFFSAID!!!!!!!!!!
That should be NUFF FOR YOU!!!
The idiot who posted the above message seems too stupid to realize that using ebonics while trying to impersonate a White person doesn't really fortify the effort. Yes, nuffsaid, I'm sure that you "be reprepresentin'," just like a White person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police 9 hr Toxic 2
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 9 hr tayarrit76 270
DA Rick lost DA JOB 10 hr Dave 1
does pepsi drug test? which type? 11 hr Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sun Ms Mack 20
Egg head Holder resigns Sun Wabash Tsunami 9
Angie Dicosmo Sun bobbyl 7

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]