BritainisDoomed

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 12, 2018
I suspect in 4 years Britian will elect it's first Muslim PM. They are moving fast to do just that since they recently locked up the leaders of the group known as Britiin First who defent Brits and the country from the Muslim in vaders who now have sharia lawq courts and precedent over other Brit people.
They say they are being jailed because they used hate speech,m They only called out thwe Muslim Pakistanian rapist who raped a 16 year old girl asking for directions home, They gang raped her for hourse and beat her all over her body.The vp of Britain first Jayda went to the workplace and home of one of the Muslim rapist to talk to them and ask him why he thought he had the right to rape a 16 year old girl.
They also forced ther local police and town council to arrest the rapist, They also found out the council and local police knew Muslim gangs were grroping young white teen girls by giving them drugs, booze, and then raping them to piump them out.
The Brit court determined the leaders of Britain first were racist just for calling the rapits rapist or by putting Muslim in front of the rapist.
The facts is in the Muslim religion if you as any color of woman isn't Muslim or convert You can be raped or treated as badlyt as they desire under the laws in islam you are always called a Kafir if you aren't Muslim, It is permitted for any Muslim man to do with you as they please.
The thing is many huge buildings in London are owned and built by Arab money so Britain and the Queen will continue to let Muslims gain more power and lead. The Queen owns BP and huge oil shares in Mobil Oil.
It is very pathetic to watch the Brit coawrd police stand down as Tommy Robinson is jumped by ten ANTIFA punks I think I saw about 100 cops just stanbd there and smile and when Tomnmy came up to them and said arne't you going after them, They just stood there smiling.They all should just con vert to Islam now so shameful indeed. This is what unions do to people complete control over them in the name of a good pension and pay. they will even ignore someone bein g beaten to death when told to stand down they have no will of their own anymore sickening indeed.we saw some hints of that here in the USA WITH ANTIFA attacking free speech people here as college cops and regular polcie stood down as free speech people were hit with rocks bats or kicked when pushed to the ground and no arrest of antifa members

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should criminals have rights? 30 min Republican 4
Honkeys 36 min nope 5
News Past problems haunt Centex (Nov '06) 1 hr longGone 127
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 2 hr RiccardoFire 1,095
will not buy john deere equipment 3 hr Republican 3
Lebron Jasmes is Dumb!!! 6 hr Republican 2
Joe Donnelly record speaks for its self 14 hr Arch Stanton 5

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages