A Young Stefan Halper Played The Role...

A Young Stefan Halper Played The Role of Oswald In Mexico City

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Waddya Think

Greenwood, IN

#1 May 22, 2018
Thoughts?
TruthBeKnown

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 22, 2018
Possible being he worked for George Bush sr once head of the CIA Truth be told JFK was never assassinated . He had facial surgery to become yes jimmy Carter, The Dem party needed to win in the deep south,They bring out an unknown guy named Jimmy Carter a supposed peanut farmer who hired all blacks and is very religious also , yes Rosalyn Carter is Jackie Onassis Kennedy.
The Billy Carter guy was actually the father of Amy Carter , They has to make his brother as this beer drinking hillbilly and Jimym was this Naval Nuclear engineer peanut farmer lol That was the jest of it all, you've got this peanut farmer who just happenes to be so amazingly intelligent lol
and then he builds homes mostly for poor black people he calls terrorist freedom fighters, It agrees with every communist leader .
He just the year before left his church because they wouldn;t condone gay marriage lol
The kicker is Jerry Seinfeld played Obama at the white house, Note Jerry all of the sudeen became politcial , Watch the comedians in cars where Obama and Jerry are side by side i the backseat and later Jerry is sitting in the oval office acting like the President, The biggest kicker is an old episode of Seinfeld and a painting on his wall, This long before the name Obama was even known, In the image on the all is an exact image of Obama dressed up in military garb.
Seinfeld use to always put things in the background like superman who he says he is a big fan of since a kid. you'll see little superman figurines in every episode
They sued George Costanza as the one to talk about gay issue and Elaine to talk about abortion rights and sleeping around with anyone, Jerry was the wise man and knwoing all who guided them both Now Kramer was juts this bumbling fool who didnt adhere to the rest of the crowd , He was looked at more like a bumbling nerdy goofy clownish conservative type of guy.
Back to Jimmy Carter now he lives in the deep south where the KKK originated in deep south and we are to believe Jimmy Carter a frial little man is taking on the KKK and white supremacy lol.
Of course he would be safe being the KkK was created by the Democrats along with the black panthers as well.
Hence Bill Clinton another unknown and also Obama boom two unknowns again like Jimmy Carter novbody ever heard of then they win the white house.Bill CLINTON ALSO run like Jimmy JFK Carter from Hope Arkansas son of a nurse and stepfather , He grew up in hotsprings Arkansas , They made you think he grew up in hope ark where there were more poor blacks living,
Truth be told Bill Clinton is the half brother of yes Elvis Presely , The music and the woman chasing Bill did in Arkanas and young women he liked mostly like teen girls virgins same for Elvis.
Hillary Clinton when she dated Bill He would take her to graceland to meet his hald brother Elvis.
Kety Perry is the dauhgter of Elvis, I recently came across an image of her with her father who just happens to have a shaved head and low and behold he is wearing an Elvis presely t- shirt.
And Bill Clinton when he was in high school in a video shakes hands with JFK.
Yes Elvis didnt die, he did become a preacher though lioved in Michgan for a time.
There are many youtube videos of him and he even attended Trump's campaign rallys .
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 22, 2018
TruthBeKnown wrote:
Possible being he worked for George Bush sr once head of the CIA Truth be told JFK was never assassinated . He had facial surgery to become yes jimmy Carter, The Dem party needed to win in the deep south,They bring out an unknown guy named Jimmy Carter a supposed peanut farmer who hired all blacks and is very religious also , yes Rosalyn Carter is Jackie Onassis Kennedy.
The Billy Carter guy was actually the father of Amy Carter , They has to make his brother as this beer drinking hillbilly and Jimym was this Naval Nuclear engineer peanut farmer lol That was the jest of it all, you've got this peanut farmer who just happenes to be so amazingly intelligent lol
and then he builds homes mostly for poor black people he calls terrorist freedom fighters, It agrees with every communist leader .
He just the year before left his church because they wouldn;t condone gay marriage lol
The kicker is Jerry Seinfeld played Obama at the white house, Note Jerry all of the sudeen became politcial , Watch the comedians in cars where Obama and Jerry are side by side i the backseat and later Jerry is sitting in the oval office acting like the President, The biggest kicker is an old episode of Seinfeld and a painting on his wall, This long before the name Obama was even known, In the image on the all is an exact image of Obama dressed up in military garb.
Seinfeld use to always put things in the background like superman who he says he is a big fan of since a kid. you'll see little superman figurines in every episode
They sued George Costanza as the one to talk about gay issue and Elaine to talk about abortion rights and sleeping around with anyone, Jerry was the wise man and knwoing all who guided them both Now Kramer was juts this bumbling fool who didnt adhere to the rest of the crowd , He was looked at more like a bumbling nerdy goofy clownish conservative type of guy.
Back to Jimmy Carter now he lives in the deep south where the KKK originated in deep south and we are to believe Jimmy Carter a frial little man is taking on the KKK and white supremacy lol.
Of course he would be safe being the KkK was created by the Democrats along with the black panthers as well.
Hence Bill Clinton another unknown and also Obama boom two unknowns again like Jimmy Carter novbody ever heard of then they win the white house.Bill CLINTON ALSO run like Jimmy JFK Carter from Hope Arkansas son of a nurse and stepfather , He grew up in hotsprings Arkansas , They made you think he grew up in hope ark where there were more poor blacks living,
Truth be told Bill Clinton is the half brother of yes Elvis Presely , The music and the woman chasing Bill did in Arkanas and young women he liked mostly like teen girls virgins same for Elvis.
Hillary Clinton when she dated Bill He would take her to graceland to meet his hald brother Elvis.
Kety Perry is the dauhgter of Elvis, I recently came across an image of her with her father who just happens to have a shaved head and low and behold he is wearing an Elvis presely t- shirt.
And Bill Clinton when he was in high school in a video shakes hands with JFK.
Yes Elvis didnt die, he did become a preacher though lioved in Michgan for a time.
There are many youtube videos of him and he even attended Trump's campaign rallys .
Go change your diaper pedo boomer
nono

Fortville, IN

#5 May 24, 2018
cant you think of another or different phrase other than go change your diaper pedo boomer? you seem to have a problem with repeating. need a hearing aid maybe? have you been diagnosed with a mental syndrome to cause the problem that you are having? do you often jump from post to post and post the same old line?????
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 24, 2018
nono wrote:
cant you think of another or different phrase other than go change your diaper pedo boomer? you seem to have a problem with repeating. need a hearing aid maybe? have you been diagnosed with a mental syndrome to cause the problem that you are having? do you often jump from post to post and post the same old line?????
Go change your diaper pedo. There. Better? He IS a pedo and has been contacting young men on this site.
nono

Fortville, IN

#7 May 25, 2018
if you have proof that this person is accosting others on this site just report them.
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#8 May 25, 2018
nono wrote:
if you have proof that this person is accosting others on this site just report them.
There is no proof because he is lying. He is a loser. He has no sense of humor.

VOTE STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!!

JOE BIDEN 2020!!!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER AND STALIN!!!!!

RESIST!!!!
nono

Fortville, IN

#9 May 26, 2018
right on
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 26, 2018
nono wrote:
right on
That person has been reported multiple times. Topic frequently removes his posts but they seem to do little else.
nono

Fortville, IN

#11 May 26, 2018
let people say what they want as long as the words are not nasty. after all, look at your president and how he spouts off all the time. look at the posters who try to justify your presidents wrongdoings by saying nasty things about mrs. clinton and sen mccain. I tell you that I hope they never get brain cancer. he fought for his country and people should respect that. democrat and the repuks should thank him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump to speak at FFA convention in I... 4 hr Republican 1
should criminals have rights? 15 hr nono 14
News Neighbors celebrate new park where motorcycle g... Oct 21 God 4
News Let it Out (May '07) Oct 20 God 289
Trump Is A Wimp. Oct 19 nono 6
No show socks are the worst Oct 18 Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder Oct 18 God 6

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages