Two reporters in Viginia jumped and beated by 40 black thugs

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 3, 2012
Only Fox news has covered this story of two reporters in Virginia attacked by 40 black thugs.They were driving through an area of all blacks when one of the black thugs threw a rock at their car , The white male driver got out, Then was attacked along with his female passenger .Yet for a month we saw on NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, All of those networks tried to start a race war over the Trayvon murder.Fox news talked to some of the blacks living in the area where the two white people were attacked and beaten, One of the black men said well if you come into our area and are different, You will be attacked. His reason was since the Trayvon murder. They have been targeting people that aren't black in their hood.This is a clear cut case of a hate crime based on color of race. None of those black thugs were hit by the car driven by the white people. They waited for any white people to drive by , So they could attack them and beat them down in the streets.Obama said nothing of this incident. Nor did Eric Holder say anything of this incident. Still we don't know what color was the thug that sucker punched a white man in downtown Indianapolis a month ago while celebrating being accepted into the Navy.He had friends with him, They know the4 color of the thug who sucker punched their friend putting him into a coma. Local media has become CNN and NBC , They won't tell us either.Why is this?I guess it's only news when a black teenage thug is gunned down by a neighborhood watchman whose Hispanic down in Florida.Then two bodies were pulled from the Broadripple canal last month, One male and the other female. The female is white, They never said what color the male victim was. The female had blunt force injuries to her head. Both of these people died near the Monon Trail. That's where many white people have been attacked by black thugs.This all happened right when the Trayvon Martin murder got hyped up across the country by race baiting thugs Jesse Joke Jackson, And Al greasy haired Sharpton.Now the young white man sucker punched and put into a coma. I ask where are the real investigative reporters at in Indiana?
goodstuff

Voorhees, NJ

#2 May 20, 2012
were any of um white and black or just all black??

why do people tell me i'm self hating for wanting all blacks to be mixed??
goodstuff

Voorhees, NJ

#3 May 20, 2012
screw pure blacks XD
they all better be dating white women..
goodstuff

Voorhees, NJ

#4 May 20, 2012
and white men..

go rape they women yo..
One who knows

Fort Smith, AR

#5 May 20, 2012
Black followed by thug is a redundancy...
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#6 May 21, 2012
These news outlets are interested in nothing more than ratings and revenue. Publicizing racism is only viewed as widely acceptable when the victim is a minority. It encourages the racist non-whites and the white-guilt liberals, and they politicize it. This is just another example of where things have soured under Obama. His AG (Holder) is a proven racist against whites. However, this isn't spoken about on public airwaves because there is an unwritten rule that blacks cannot be racist. Anyone with a computer can do the research. Look up Eric Holder and see what a scumbag this man is. There is a long trail of him condoning black racism, but not a word is communicated through news outlets. Interesting.
Fed up

Gatesville, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Why does America accept blacks targeting white people across America. This is nothing but hate crimes. When I was a small child of 9 years old in the mid 60's, most white kids were targeted on a daily basis. It's time White America takes a stand and put all the black shit heads in their place. Enough is enough, we are not going to stand for this anymore. White America does not owe any black person a single dam thing. We have let this get way out of control. If the table was turned, and even one single incident involving a white male knocking out a black person, The riots would streatch from California all the way to New York City. Why is this. Could someone tell me why black people feel they can do what ever they want. I have a few very close black friends and they are as pissed off as am I. The problem is the ghetto blacks, the welfare suckers. These thugs don't and won't work for a living, they just take what they want. Who has the solution. We need to start a legal group to lay down the rules from here on out. Law is law. Anyone anyplace anytime should be able to walk or drive anywhere in our country without fear.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 28, 2013
As a person in the 60's all I remember is blacks being strung up, shot and there homes and churches being blown up with people inside along with being run over and drug behind cars and trucks and being murdered. By whites. But you didn't read a lot about it in the papers or the seen it on the news because most people back then did not give a crap about the black race.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Anndrew wrote:
As a person in the 60's all I remember is blacks being strung up, shot and there homes and churches being blown up with people inside along with being run over and drug behind cars and trucks and being murdered. By whites. But you didn't read a lot about it in the papers or the seen it on the news because most people back then did not give a crap about the black race.
As a person of the 60's, all I remember is walking throught Meadows Apartments to go to work in Meadows shopping center. I remember sitting next to two black students in convocatins. I remember working with a several black women at Meadows. I remember going to football games with black people. I do not remember what you wrote about, perhaps because your facts are fautly. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 28, 2013
Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>As a person of the 60's, all I remember is walking throught Meadows Apartments to go to work in Meadows shopping center. I remember sitting next to two black students in convocatins. I remember working with a several black women at Meadows. I remember going to football games with black people. I do not remember what you wrote about, perhaps because your facts are fautly. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Sure you did. For some reason I don't believe you.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Nov 28, 2013
Azzhole wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you did. For some reason I don't believe you.
That is because you want to stew in hatred. Enjoy it, it will end your life early.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Nov 28, 2013
Andrew wrote:
This is so true. So many innocent Afro-Americans killed by hicks like Ralph. I wonder how many he skinned alive?
Punk

Hartford City, IN

#13 Nov 29, 2013
Andrew wrote:
omg ur back
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 29, 2013
Dumbass Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you want to stew in hatred. Enjoy it, it will end your life early.
NO! The hatred was already there because of people like you in the 60's. You are in denial. Which is a form of hatred. I still don't believe you. In other words I am calling you the liar you are.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#15 Nov 29, 2013
Anndrewhole wrote:
<quoted text>NO! The hatred was already there because of people like you in the 60's. You are in denial. Which is a form of hatred. I still don't believe you. In other words I am calling you the liar you are.
Things in the 1960's were more mellow then they are today. Denial? No I've never been in Egypt.
You can call me Lar's, Larry, Lou, Lanny, or Liar, does not mean I are one.
Blame the whites,blacks, Mexicans,Asians, whatever turns you on. Ultimately you are responsible for you, and I am responsible for me. How does the saying go? Bounces like rubber, and sticks on you. Blah!(sticking out tongue)
Hoosier Helper Monkey

Sweden

#16 Nov 29, 2013
Aren't you all full of you roly poly self?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Nov 30, 2013
Hoosier Helper Monkey wrote:
Aren't you all full of you roly poly self?
Yah, lutefisk for everyone!!!
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 30, 2013
Dumbass Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Things in the 1960's were more mellow then they are today. Denial? No I've never been in Egypt.
You can call me Lar's, Larry, Lou, Lanny, or Liar, does not mean I are one.
Blame the whites,blacks, Mexicans,Asians, whatever turns you on. Ultimately you are responsible for you, and I am responsible for me. How does the saying go? Bounces like rubber, and sticks on you. Blah!(sticking out tongue)
Liar is sufficient.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#19 Nov 30, 2013
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>Liar is sufficient.
AnnDrew, don't be so hard on yourself, please!
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#21 Dec 1, 2013
Thats what they do, attack helpless women and children. Even then they need a gang of six ,two guns, and a stick. The naawp is calling for a white exodus from cities. It already happened in detroit. Its happening in chitcago, baltimore, atlanta, st louis, and others. I cant wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl and boys 2 hr antonioswag 1
Does anyone know of someone who is missing a fi... 2 hr Dr J 1
Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug OK'd 3 hr Vaccines Cause Au... 1
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr party loyalty 98
Arizona's running back Jon Dwyer ? Thu Dave 5
Very useless deputy sheriff at colts game last ... Thu Dave 26
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff Thu Moe 33
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE