Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

You can't even feed yourself and your kids and you got 2 dogs? Dumb.

Food stamps = dog food
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

That's okay keeps Your Uncle Messiah Obama loves t eat dogs and cats, He even gave the okay to kill horses for food.Tell me what can black people ever afford?whoopi poopi goldberg said when she smoked crack and weed, she would crap in her bed instead of go to the toilet, that's is one ugle dog whoopi be lol
The Patriot of Wisdom

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

I have sex with pitbulls. I have had sex with a chihuahua and he didn't even notice.
SNAFU

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

The GOP paid for my pit bull and my tatoos.

The Marion GOP laundered my money, gave me a development to make more cash, and then gave me a tax write off.

Now they know what it means to be a republican!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Way too many people have dogs and no clue of how to properly train an animal, or a dog's basic needs. They often times have kids in the same conditions, even treat the dog better than the kids. Most black folk are afraid of dogs (with good reason) and can't bond with one. I'm sure there are a few brothers that love there dogs but the truth is, most put'em out in the back yard and barely feed them. there're tellen me, I don't why my dog barks all the time. Maybe it could be that rope you got him tide up with is choking the shit out of him and he is pissed off cause he's tied up 24/7.
Evil Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

http://youtu.be/FhnfSqVvJZU

Time for a bar-b -q
Its the pits and its bull

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

It's because owning pitbulls make them feel cool. It's so sad that pitbulls end up with trashy people trying to be big and bad. People make pitbulls mean. Most pitbulls are gentle until they end up with white trash who can't even take care of their own kids or their self. Those kind of people would be better off with no kids and no dogs.
keeps2 wrote:
You can't even feed yourself and your kids and you got 2 dogs? Dumb.
Food stamps = dog food
NOW

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Now this is true. If you can't even get off your lazy butt and walk a dog, my god, why own one?
Voice of reason

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

New program being signed into law this week. Obamabulls. Yep. If you are a registered obamacrat, you can get your government supported obamabull and free dog food.
Truth

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Most blacks that own dogs , have pit bulls. All the blacks I work with have atleast one pregnant pit and 28's on there car. Does Michael Vick ring a bell?
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Most blacks have pits to protect their drugs. They really don't like dogs, They might eat their chicken bones and weaves ha ha.Blacks don;t like cats either, I guess that's why blacks like Obama love to eat dogs and cats and brag about it. Now they can eat Horses Obama passed a law allowing the slaughter of horses to be eaten . I guess we will have dog factories like China has for food by the time Obama is out of office.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Black women and curlers and bags over they ehads out in public , what is up with black women going shopping in robes and hair in curlers and plastic bags over they hair lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and Tired 12 hr Ole John 12
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... 13 hr Ole John 10
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... Sun nope 5
Calling on all Anglo Saxons (Dec '12) Sat Boongs are travellers 46
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Jul 26 lon brooks 4
Officer Renn isn't dead Jul 26 lon brooks 4
Time to end funding for Israel and Hamas Jul 26 Sur 13 Beat 3
•••
•••