• Obamacare is great.
  • Racist question.
Comments
41 - 60 of 82 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#43 Nov 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>But yet our government voted in Obamacare allegedly without knowing what was in the bill. Their abilities were nicely summed up in your second comment.
Yeah, sad as it is. My dad always said he hoped he was gone before this country got much worse. He got his wish. He's just shaking his head now. I guess I feel the same way now.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Nov 17, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Bend over.... I'd be glad to shoot you in the a** with a syringe of unknown substance.
I say turn around is fair game.

Bend over baby.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 18, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I say turn around is fair game.
Bend over baby.
Sorry Moe, you said if Obama gave the order I had to do it. Your rule doesn't come into play here.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#46 Nov 18, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>Black men don't do oral copulation? That's a stereotype. Twice you've proven to be a hypocrite.
Do you say that because they go right for your ass instead of that purty mouth?
Is that why you walk funny?
Given that you proudly call yourself 'BMIGuy' it must be because you were the mascot of the football team there at the 'Bowel Movement Institute'.
You were sort of like the Waterboy, except there they called you the Sphincter Boy. Is that about the time the whole team converted you from a tight end into a wide receiver?
Word is, they would send you over to the visiting team's locker room before the game for you to service them all and then they were too tired to play a decent game.
I understand that your team elected your lips & ass as the Most Valuable Players as a result.
Did they teach you how to take a proper bowel movement after all of that stretching of your sphincter left you loose as a wind sock?
Your mom said you were always inserting things into your ass growing up. She said "one time he popped the head off of one of his Barbie Dolls and put it up his rump. I was bathing him and thought it was odd when a couple of brunette hairs came to the surface. I knew at age 9, he was too early for puberty because his nut sack hadn't dropped yet. I got looking around in the bath tub and saw quite a few more of those hairs around his bottom. When I pulled on some of those, out pooed this little head!! Scared the hell out of me!! He confessed to what he did and we had a little chuckle about it.
You see, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was the same way growing up. I'm still like that. I still like to do deep knee bends over fire hydrants. I think that's how my son was conceived. I'm not sure. i was doing so many guys back then I can't be of sure. I was always coked up and drunk off my ass. I only do meth now."
So even ol' mom has the same butt desires that you do.
Word is at the Bowl Movement Institute, you were voted 'Most Likely to Have Multiple STD's at the Same Time'.
Some of the Native Americans that went there said you were made an honorary member of their tribe.'Susquenaha' was your name hey said. They said they didn't tell you that it was Navajo for "Breath of a 1,000 Cocks". But they also said you earned the name too.
I knew you had a thing for me but wow. Somebody needs to talk to Dr. Phil about that Infatuation with anal cavities. I knew you took it personal after begging to toss my salad and I told you I didn't roll like that, but Damn. You went from funny to deeply disturbing with one post. Your efforts to one up me and make me angry, has shown an even darker side of you.
Let's get off of Moms, I just got off of yours is a usual come back, but yours has got to be dead by now.
Hog

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Nov 18, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Moe, you said if Obama gave the order I had to do it. Your rule doesn't come into play here.
Play fair.

Location hidden

#48 Nov 18, 2013
Hog wrote:
<quoted text>
Play fair.
I do.
The Supposed Nurse

Anderson, IN

#49 Nov 18, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Bend over.... I'd be glad to shoot you in the a** with a syringe of unknown substance.
Probably not the first time you've done this. Is that how you'd kill off the old folks in the hospital to have a higher turnover and rake in more profits? Or did you simply justify your actions as mercy killings?

Location hidden

#50 Nov 18, 2013
The Supposed Nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not the first time you've done this. Is that how you'd kill off the old folks in the hospital to have a higher turnover and rake in more profits? Or did you simply justify your actions as mercy killings?
No, it's designated for Moe.
Mud

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Nov 18, 2013
I will show you mine, if you show me yours.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#52 Nov 18, 2013
It looks like you kiddos were busy over the weekend on this topic. I am glad you have enjoyed yourselves.

557 votes is a pretty good sample size and a large majority believe that Obama is a failure. ;)
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#53 Nov 18, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sad as it is. My dad always said he hoped he was gone before this country got much worse. He got his wish. He's just shaking his head now. I guess I feel the same way now.
My dad felt the same. I guess we have lived enough years to see what it was, and what it is now. And the history we were taught was different than what is taught now, according to some of the comments written.
Tameka

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Nov 18, 2013
Look at all the expereiments done on black people by white over the years. White are worried that they will get paid back.

Location hidden

#55 Nov 18, 2013
Uh, I think we are getting "paid back". His name is Obama. Thanks.
Jim Crow

Anderson, IN

#56 Nov 18, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sad as it is. My dad always said he hoped he was gone before this country got much worse. He got his wish. He's just shaking his head now. I guess I feel the same way now.
Translation: My Dad would've had a heart attack knowing a black-man had become our president. My Dad was old Skkkool.

He's now up in Heaven with Aryan-Jesus.

Location hidden

#57 Nov 18, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: My Dad would've had a heart attack knowing a black-man had become our president. My Dad was old Skkkool.
He's now up in Heaven with Aryan-Jesus.
My dad knew a black man, well half black and half white to be correct, had become president. He was very old school. It was the direction the US was headed that he was disgusted by.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#58 Nov 19, 2013
557 votes, we know what Linda spent her weekend doing. Let her have her moment of victory, I'm sure they're so few and far in-between.
The Past

Anderson, IN

#59 Nov 19, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>My dad felt the same. I guess we have lived enough years to see what it was, and what it is now. And the history we were taught was different than what is taught now, according to some of the comments written.
Yes,things are much worse today.

In the past,things were perfect. It was a perfect world in 1955

It was a perfect world in 1960

It was a perfect world in 1965

It was a perfect world in 1970

Hollywood invented the bj in 1972

Ghettos did not exist until 2001

Crime didn't exist until 1978

Rape didn't exist until 1969

Pedophilia didn't exist until 1975

The good old days were perfect.

The black folks knew their place.

We didn't have to see so many people of differing ethnicity in this city.

Until 2008,black people did not feel emboldened. Now they do because of Obama. He IS the anti-christ!!!!!!

Remember when...

Our pharmacist was white.
The grocer was white.
The insurance salesman was white.
The television anchormen were white.
Women knew their place. The kitchen and the bedroom.
It was a better time.

We made stuff back in the day. Now we just consume. And consume. Like a zombie. We feel nostalgic for a past that really didn't exist at all. America has always been a violent country. America has always been a country fraught with friction. You're missing an America which only existed in the confines within the block of your home as a child. But,we did make things back in the day.

Manufacturing was plenty....But we let those jobs go overseas. To disallow the investment class their profits was tantamount to communism. So we gleefully allowed jobs to go overseas. Then we continued to vote for the same congress-people year after year. And we wonder why there are no longer any type of manufacturing jobs. We can put the blame on environmentalists. But Americans of all socioeconomic levels want clean air and water in their communities. Businessmen said we can't do that. It'll cost us too much money. To inconvenience the members of the investment class is a no no in America. So,the representatives everyone voted for over and over again made it possible to ship your jobs overseas. They even wrote legislation allowing tax credits FOR those MOVING their business overseas.

Tax credits for the investment class. Stadiums for the idle rich. Now,the woman who might have worked as Rosie the Riveter in Peru Indiana had she been born back in the day is today a crack-whore wandering the bars.

During the interim,you laughed and cried with the Waltons. You adored Mary Tyler Moore. You masturbated to That Girl. You watched AJ Foyt win another race. You wanted to consume the newest and latest appliances and goods. You danced to the sounds of the Bee Gees. You cut your hair and bought polyester suits. You drank copious amounts of Budweiser. You smoked pot...until the buzz wasn't enough to satisfy. Then came cocaine and Miami Vice. Then came talk radio and Faux News.

And now you wonder just how you got f*****ed?!

You know what made your past so damn good? The strength of labor in America. You chose to piss it all away.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#60 Nov 19, 2013
The Past wrote:
Manufacturing was plenty....But we let those jobs go overseas. To disallow the investment class their profits was tantamount to communism. So we gleefully allowed jobs to go overseas.
Manufacturing is still plenty, but it is done more efficiently today than it was 20, 30, 50 years ago. The jobs didn't necessarily go overseas. Many of them were simply eliminated because they were not necessary as technology advanced. Why have 10 people to do the work of 7? Times change and successful people and businesses understand that they also must change.

One of the biggest hinderances to factory jobs have been unions. Unions are responsible for driving jobs overseas. Companies eventually figured out that liberal union bullies did not have to be dealt with, so they packed up their factories and relocated them outside of the United States. If the unions had just allowed the market dictate wages, those factories that closed would probably still dot the domestic landscape.

So, in an effort to make a long-winded pseudo-intellectual partisan point about the "investment class" being evil job killers, you have done nothing more than demonstrate your complete ignorance on general business practices.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Nov 19, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Manufacturing is still plenty, but it is done more efficiently today than it was 20, 30, 50 years ago. The jobs didn't necessarily go overseas. Many of them were simply eliminated because they were not necessary as technology advanced. Why have 10 people to do the work of 7? Times change and successful people and businesses understand that they also must change.
One of the biggest hinderances to factory jobs have been unions. Unions are responsible for driving jobs overseas. Companies eventually figured out that liberal union bullies did not have to be dealt with, so they packed up their factories and relocated them outside of the United States. If the unions had just allowed the market dictate wages, those factories that closed would probably still dot the domestic landscape.
So, in an effort to make a long-winded pseudo-intellectual partisan point about the "investment class" being evil job killers, you have done nothing more than demonstrate your complete ignorance on general business practices.
Shut up. Either get in my bedroom or get in my kitchen. You have no say in the matter.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Real Truth

Anderson, IN

#62 Nov 19, 2013
Those unions allowed the greatest upsurge in the rise of living standards for Americans ever known AND to any country- not just the US of A.

In America,it is now good to cap the wages of workers. Also in America,it is not good to cap the wages of multimillion dollar executives. To do so is comparable to communism. We are told by multimillionaire disc jockeys and television bobble heads the businessman is a God. Even when sh/he makes bad business decisions. They are still worthy of receiving their multimillion dollar golden parachutes.

How do y'all like the American standard of living since unions are all but totally abolished? How do you like knowing you're expendable?

Y'all enjoy those Chinese made goods,ya hear!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig the bully 2 hr agent 86 4
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 3 hr Georgie 253
Karen Dehut 5 hr abcdefghijkl 4
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 7 hr jeppy 106
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 9 hr Current Employee 8
What are your expectations for Funeral Director's 9 hr Cory Trevor 6
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 9 hr James 6
•••
•••
•••