Why does Obamacare fail?

Created by Linda Bledsoe on Nov 14, 2013

677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Obama is a failure.

George Bush is a failure.

Obamacare is great.

Racist question.

Linda Bledsoe

United States

#23 Nov 16, 2013
Pffft wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1983,Republican Saint,Ronald Reagan tucked tail and ran from Beirut. 241 Marines were killed.
Ronald Reagan is still considered a Saint.
Ronald Reagan wasn't in Beirut.
Why do you consider him a saint.

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#24 Nov 16, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say with certainty, if it is God's Will, she will be our next president and racists like you will be put in concentration camps.
God doesn't will people into office and pedophiles like yourself are scum in the eyes of the Lord.
It figures a Democrat would support concentration camps.

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#25 Nov 16, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Think. We could have twenty years of sanity and national health care for the last twenty years. Think of the lifes that could have been saved.
Hillary will complete the transition to Medicare for all in her term. I hope they line of the tea baggers and execute them by then.
Some of that Democrat compassion we hear so much about.
And not surprising that you support the government executing members of society. Were Hitler & Stalin heroes of yours?

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Nov 16, 2013
The Obamas are stupid liberal sheep. The spawn of the devil, the antichrist of society. Obama voters will die!

Judged:

23

23

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Nov 16, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, a gutless fleabagger like you will no doubt croak from HIV. Hillary is hardly noteworthy for anything.
How did you know I have HIV?

Do you wanna go on a date?

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Nov 16, 2013
Obama is the bibical Anti-Christ! Deny him!

Judged:

30

23

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#29 Nov 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>What I was told by my personal physician is that the goal of the Affordable Care Act is to receive money from the worker bees while they are productive and healthy. When they get beyound their ability to work, allow them to slip quickly into the great beyond.
What the young dolt's do not understand is that by the Grace of God they will age to be "put away" also. This is at least my understanding.
I have had a Dr tell me that they will retire when this kicks in fully, because the fees they will collect will not pay the expences.
I just can't see much good coming of this. I wish it would help people, I just don't see it happening.

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30 Nov 17, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Making a baseless comment like the following is just as bad as name calling.
"But unlike you, I don't hate him because he is black. "
And don't forget, you ate the cream pies out of Starlett after all of those mandingos filled her quim to the brim. And when you licked each one of those guys clean, you were smiling like a cheshire cat.
LMAO, That was a great come back, but you should know by your stereotyping and the smell that filled the room, black men don't do oral copulation. The party really got started when you crawled up on the coffee table and pulled down those huge granny panties. I'm sorry we laughed so hard when the car keys fell out. That's why we made Dre take one for the team. I knew better then to give Starlett my number after the way you two stalked my boy Ray Ray.
We now know why you keep so many cats with the cream pie licking and all. I never did get the cat hairs out of my cloths.

Judged:

25

25

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#31 Nov 17, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO, That was a great come back, but you should know by your stereotyping and the smell that filled the room, black men don't do oral copulation. The party really got started when you crawled up on the coffee table and pulled down those huge granny panties. I'm sorry we laughed so hard when the car keys fell out. That's why we made Dre take one for the team. I knew better then to give Starlett my number after the way you two stalked my boy Ray Ray.
We now know why you keep so many cats with the cream pie licking and all. I never did get the cat hairs out of my cloths.
Black men don't do oral copulation? That's a stereotype. Twice you've proven to be a hypocrite.
Do you say that because they go right for your ass instead of that purty mouth?
Is that why you walk funny?
Given that you proudly call yourself 'BMIGuy' it must be because you were the mascot of the football team there at the 'Bowel Movement Institute'.
You were sort of like the Waterboy, except there they called you the Sphincter Boy. Is that about the time the whole team converted you from a tight end into a wide receiver?
Word is, they would send you over to the visiting team's locker room before the game for you to service them all and then they were too tired to play a decent game.
I understand that your team elected your lips & ass as the Most Valuable Players as a result.
Did they teach you how to take a proper bowel movement after all of that stretching of your sphincter left you loose as a wind sock?
Your mom said you were always inserting things into your ass growing up. She said "one time he popped the head off of one of his Barbie Dolls and put it up his rump. I was bathing him and thought it was odd when a couple of brunette hairs came to the surface. I knew at age 9, he was too early for puberty because his nut sack hadn't dropped yet. I got looking around in the bath tub and saw quite a few more of those hairs around his bottom. When I pulled on some of those, out pooed this little head!! Scared the hell out of me!! He confessed to what he did and we had a little chuckle about it.
You see, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was the same way growing up. I'm still like that. I still like to do deep knee bends over fire hydrants. I think that's how my son was conceived. I'm not sure. i was doing so many guys back then I can't be of sure. I was always coked up and drunk off my ass. I only do meth now."
.
So even ol' mom has the same butt desires that you do.
Word is at the Bowl Movement Institute, you were voted 'Most Likely to Have Multiple STD's at the Same Time'.
Some of the Native Americans that went there said you were made an honorary member of their tribe.'Susquenaha' was your name hey said. They said they didn't tell you that it was Navajo for "Breath of a 1,000 Cocks". But they also said you earned the name too.
Bottom line...heh, heh...no pun intended...it appears that you not only are a colostomy bag with ears, you don't fear even the biggest rods in your rump.
That you are also the world's first recipient of a hemorrhoid transplant is also newsworthy!

Judged:

25

25

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Nov 17, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>Black men don't do oral copulation? That's a stereotype. Twice you've proven to be a hypocrite.
Do you say that because they go right for your ass instead of that purty mouth?
Is that why you walk funny?
Given that you proudly call yourself 'BMIGuy' it must be because you were the mascot of the football team there at the 'Bowel Movement Institute'.
You were sort of like the Waterboy, except there they called you the Sphincter Boy. Is that about the time the whole team converted you from a tight end into a wide receiver?
Word is, they would send you over to the visiting team's locker room before the game for you to service them all and then they were too tired to play a decent game.
I understand that your team elected your lips & ass as the Most Valuable Players as a result.
Did they teach you how to take a proper bowel movement after all of that stretching of your sphincter left you loose as a wind sock?
Your mom said you were always inserting things into your ass growing up. She said "one time he popped the head off of one of his Barbie Dolls and put it up his rump. I was bathing him and thought it was odd when a couple of brunette hairs came to the surface. I knew at age 9, he was too early for puberty because his nut sack hadn't dropped yet. I got looking around in the bath tub and saw quite a few more of those hairs around his bottom. When I pulled on some of those, out pooed this little head!! Scared the hell out of me!! He confessed to what he did and we had a little chuckle about it.
You see, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I was the same way growing up. I'm still like that. I still like to do deep knee bends over fire hydrants. I think that's how my son was conceived. I'm not sure. i was doing so many guys back then I can't be of sure. I was always coked up and drunk off my ass. I only do meth now."
.
So even ol' mom has the same butt desires that you do.
Word is at the Bowl Movement Institute, you were voted 'Most Likely to Have Multiple STD's at the Same Time'.
Some of the Native Americans that went there said you were made an honorary member of their tribe.'Susquenaha' was your name hey said. They said they didn't tell you that it was Navajo for "Breath of a 1,000 Cocks". But they also said you earned the name too.
Bottom line...heh, heh...no pun intended...it appears that you not only are a colostomy bag with ears, you don't fear even the biggest rods in your rump.
That you are also the world's first recipient of a hemorrhoid transplant is also newsworthy!
You sound raunchy and sexy!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#33 Nov 17, 2013
Sounds like a fantasy...him being black.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Nov 17, 2013
I want to give Obama oral copulation. I have a man crush on him.
Derp

Louisville, KY

#35 Nov 17, 2013
Craziness!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36 Nov 17, 2013
Derp wrote:
Craziness!!!
You have no idea.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#37 Nov 17, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't see much good coming of this. I wish it would help people, I just don't see it happening.
Duchess, If the CEO of the hospital handed you 1000 filled syringes, and told you to inject everyone, you would probably ask the CEO what was in the syringes. If the CEO responed that you would have to inject before you could find out what was in the syringes. If you followed the orders without knowing what was in the syringes, you would probably be fired.

The Congress of the United States was asked to pass a health bill without knowing what was in the bill. Nancy Pull Low Ski was reportably to have said, if you want to know what is in the bill you must vote it in. Were these people, and the Senate doing the people's of the United States a service, or disservice? Were they representing We the People?
I am sure that you have accountability for what you do as your chosen profession.
Should our elected government be accountable for their actions also?
Yes people need medical care at some point in their life. With thought, and time, a better bill could have been passed, then what I fear we have currently.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#38 Nov 17, 2013
Well Ralph, I have a Code of Ethics. My obligation is to the care of the patient, but I am also a representative of the hospital. I could never give an injection to anyone or anything without prior knowledge of the medication. I just couldn't. Wouldn't. I would walk away if pressured to make a decision like that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#39 Nov 17, 2013
I should add that I care. I care too much. I also believe our government doesn't give a sh8t about any of us. They want their perks and pay.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Nov 17, 2013
Obama is our Savior and Master. Duchess if he told you to give some shots, you do it. It is a matter of faith and order.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#41 Nov 17, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
Well Ralph, I have a Code of Ethics. My obligation is to the care of the patient, but I am also a representative of the hospital. I could never give an injection to anyone or anything without prior knowledge of the medication. I just couldn't. Wouldn't. I would walk away if pressured to make a decision like that.
But yet our government voted in Obamacare allegedly without knowing what was in the bill. Their abilities were nicely summed up in your second comment.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#42 Nov 17, 2013
Moe wrote:
Obama is our Savior and Master. Duchess if he told you to give some shots, you do it. It is a matter of faith and order.
Bend over.... I'd be glad to shoot you in the a** with a syringe of unknown substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 8 hr NoZipCodeLeftBhind 7
Foundation to pay off mortgages of slain NYPD o... 10 hr Linda Bedsore 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Fri matt 52
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 448
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Dec 25 bikerbob 1
white girls Dec 24 RZA 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? Dec 24 The Zombie 77
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST

Bleacher Report10:03AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth