Tornado in OK a False Flag Hoax

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kapootie

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 21, 2013
This is just a product of the globing warming kooks.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 21, 2013
Was it black?
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 21, 2013
Democrat tornado
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Matthews, IN

#4 May 21, 2013
There was no tornado. This was a test of the government's new super dooper secret wind tunnel weaponry. This false flag was created to diffuse calls for impeachment.

I am The Ultimate Kaptoz. I'm very wise and well read. You will see nothing but reasonable thoughts coming from me.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5 May 21, 2013
Can this tornado be a warning from God to the USA? When this country turn its back on God and doing as they please pay back could mean hell! How many more will die in this country before this country wake up?? Who will be next in this country, it could be Indiana.
nils

United States

#6 May 21, 2013
Every year from April to September tornadoes occur thought the US. Not every bad thing that happens is a false flag- in fact very few. Next you'll be saying that Obama has gray hair now- it's not the same person from 2008.
John Cooper

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 21, 2013
This has to be a f u c k i n g joke
Nicole

Avon, IN

#8 May 21, 2013
It's time to ban tornadoes.
Guy

Avon, IN

#9 May 21, 2013
Nicole, you are an idiot. We all know it was one of Obamas drones that hit Oklahoma. He planned it all out because we are upset about Benghazi and gas prices.
Nicole

Avon, IN

#10 May 21, 2013
Well if republicans would fight to save the environment then climate change would not happen and these powerful storms would not happen. So in reference to my earlier post, we need to ban things than cause tornadoes.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 21, 2013
We have got to fight back.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 21, 2013
When tornados are outlawed.. You know the rest.

Indianapolis, IN

#16 May 22, 2013
Gary wrote:
It was not a tornado, it was a drone crashing.
I'm leaning towards 'Tasmanian Devil' myself.
The NRA

Muncie, IN

#17 May 22, 2013
If only the good folks of Oklahoma had MORE guns,they could've protected themselves from this monstrous tornadic thug and more lives could've been saved!

GUNS SAVE LIVES!

THERE SHOULD BE NO LESS THAN 105 GUNS EACH FOR EVERY MAN,WOMAN AND CHILD ALIVE IN THE COUNTRY!!

If a nation has 1 million people,there should be at least 100+ million guns in that nation!

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 23, 2013
Alex Jones's radio waves are destroying the ozone layer. And his brain cells.
38th street

Avon, IN

#21 May 23, 2013
obama tordnodo take out evil white folk
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Fishers, IN

#22 May 24, 2013
News to the doubting Thomas's out there , They originally said 13 thousand homes would have to be raised fro the damage from that Tornado in Oklahoma , They have now said only 1200 homes would be torn down, Yet why would they say 13 thousand homes would be torn down right after the tornado struck. It's called money people. The larger the claims of damage, The more Govt money they receive .Money that can easily be siphoned from that huge money sent to any disaster aid sent out to help those affected .It amazes me how easily led people have become and so trusting of the Govt . By sending huge amounts of money aid, Yes the same Govt can redirect portions of those funds for political donations or into a super fund There they can do with that supposed aid money as they deem or please. Nancy Pelosi got a huge pay off for helping Obama get his national healthcare bill passed into law , She is sitting on about 20 million to do as she please with.This happens all of the time, As with that huge tobacco settlement , Many states were awarded money, Indiana got millions, It was suppose to be used to teach kids not to smoke. Yet soon as Gov O'bannon for the money He used it for other purposes, He defended using it for other than what it was intended to be used for , He said well it didn't say we couldn't use the tobacco settlement money for other things as in political donations or personal use as in remodeling his home.Then there are the charities formed after a disaster , They make huge amounts of money they can keep a percentage of that money for their own personal fun. Yes that's why you see so many people start charities . The many groups that ask for tax exemption to save money also with their charities they form. unicef is one big huge phony charity Most the money is funneled off into the pockets of corrupt politicians and generals in many countries .Look at all of the billions I mean trillions we have given to Africa over the years Yet they still have mad every little progress even against many diseases there or the many countless civil wars waging there.Yes they do the Govt have a weather making machine, They did a show on it on 20/20 and cnn news, It is composed of long rods that emit an electromagnetic signal beamed into sky that causes weather change, They have been cloud busting for many years also to cause it to rain.Yes by allowing even the levies in New Orleans to break or blow them up themselves as they did. You once again got tons of money sent in aid to New Orleans , They also said as many as ten thousand people are dead lol. Huge lie again so they would receive tons of cash from the false claim of dead people and disaster, They are still showing images of hurricane Katrina of homes yet to be rebuilt lol.If you seen some of those homes, They should had been condemned before any hurricane touched them.The whole hurricane Katrina went from a disaster to a race issue, It's what Oprah and the Chicago thug Obama and many Dems used against Republicans to run on as saying they didn't care about New Orleans because it was mostly black people who died. Funny because the Mayor there was black and failed at his job, The Gov was a Democrat also, She failed to get the people to evacuate also.Yte when you control media and news print , You can get enough voters to believe whatever you tell them is truth by a few images and video scripted.
money is why

Paducah, KY

#24 May 30, 2013
Tornadoes are part of a government experiment to develop a new kind of welfare. The objective is to develop a tornado that's strong enough to distribute cash widely, but not strong enough to tear the cash up. Some idiot at their lab wanted to have fun with stronger tornadoes, but they caught him in the act, and he got fired. But it was too late, because their entire supply of experimental cash was torn up. Now they have to wait for a new supply, but there's a two year backlog, because of union rules. They tried experimenting with debit cards in tornadoes, but one of them caused a serious injury, and the guy is still in the hospital. Meanwhile they're doing a new experiment to find out if a tornado can make you spin around enough to get dizzy.
Sammi

Holly, MI

#25 Jun 3, 2013
The NRA wrote:
If only the good folks of Oklahoma had MORE guns,they could've protected themselves from this monstrous tornadic thug and more lives could've been saved!
GUNS SAVE LIVES!
THERE SHOULD BE NO LESS THAN 105 GUNS EACH FOR EVERY MAN,WOMAN AND CHILD ALIVE IN THE COUNTRY!!
If a nation has 1 million people,there should be at least 100+ million guns in that nation!
WHAAAAAAAAAAA??? what in the HELL good would having a gun during that Tornado have done? were ya gonna shoot it (Tornado) into submission) Just what they'd of needed... guns in a chaotic situation. NOT!
Sammi

Holly, MI

#26 Jun 3, 2013
money is why wrote:
Tornadoes are part of a government experiment to develop a new kind of welfare. The objective is to develop a tornado that's strong enough to distribute cash widely, but not strong enough to tear the cash up. Some idiot at their lab wanted to have fun with stronger tornadoes, but they caught him in the act, and he got fired. But it was too late, because their entire supply of experimental cash was torn up. Now they have to wait for a new supply, but there's a two year backlog, because of union rules. They tried experimenting with debit cards in tornadoes, but one of them caused a serious injury, and the guy is still in the hospital. Meanwhile they're doing a new experiment to find out if a tornado can make you spin around enough to get dizzy.
I SERIOUSLY hope you're just jerking our chain. Please... Anyone who just read this garbage don't pay any attention to it.
Tornado's are (indeed) linked only to weather conditions, and have nothing to do with our Govt. I think You must have some delusional tendencies to make You think so irrational. Please seek some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William montez 2 hr Mr Wu 2
K-mart's shutting down 6 hr Son of Anarchy 17
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 6 hr Son of Anarchy 302
jack cottey deceased 15 hr Beetlejuice 6
I'm so glad I'm white Wed bud 4
10th st Wed Stevie 1
Push to populate abandoned homes Wed Guffaw 2
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs