The color of crime
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Feb 24, 2014
BOY shot!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news...

Close to the school where a 12 year old girl was sexually assaulted by a gang of 12 year old boys... They start early in this neighborhood!
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 24, 2014
Ole John

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Feb 24, 2014
The FBI, and the BOJ have the crime statistics on their web pages, that state,

Blacks account for 12% to 13% of the entire United States population,
yet account for 50% of ALL VIOLENT CRIMES .

Thats the "Color of CRIME" !

Lets break it down, and say that just half of the Black population are committing these Violent Acts,..

That means 6% to 6.5% of Blacks are committing 50% of ALL VIOLENT CRIMES,...

It also states that blacks target whites as their victims, at a much larger percentage rate, than other blacks, or Hispanic's.

Think about it !
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#24 Feb 24, 2014
Join in the white march. Support your race all month. Ni$$ers beware the ides of march!
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Mar 8, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Mar 9, 2014
This has been happening for decades, yet we are just getting around to noticing it....wonder if it has anything to do with the President?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Mar 9, 2014
Huh wrote:
Join in the white march. Support your race all month. Ni$$ers beware the ides of march!
Did'nt you move to Arizona?
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#28 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Did'nt you move to Arizona?
no
Starltt Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Mar 10, 2014
caution

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Mar 11, 2014
if I want to read the star I will subscribe.any original thoughts?
Teh Enforcer

United States

#31 Mar 11, 2014
Starltt Miller wrote:
http://wishtv.com/2014/03/10/p olice-seek-help-in-locating-no v-13-murder-suspect/
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH)– Detectives said on Monday they continue to request the public’s help in locating a suspect wanted for a Nov. 2013 murder.

According to IMPD, police are still asking for help in locating 31-year-old Dantarance Hobert of Indianapolis. He is charged with murder and possession of a firearm by a serious violent chimp in the shooting death of 35-year-old spade Delarian Lewis on Nov. 24, 2013.

The shooting took place in the 5300 block of East 21st Street aka Coontown. Police said last November that Hobert is considered armed and dangerous and may be in possession of a firearm and a bucket of KFC.

Detectives continue to search for Hobert but believe someone in the community may have information on his whereabouts. Anyone with information about where Hobert is is urged to call CRIME STOPPERS at 317-262-TIPS (8477). Callers may also text “INDYCS” plus tip information to 274627 (CRIMES).
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Mar 11, 2014
caution wrote:
if I want to read the star I will subscribe.any original thoughts?
This is not for you.
Teh Enforcer

United States

#33 Mar 12, 2014
Mayor Greg Ballard, Public Safety Director Troy Riggs and other city and community leaders unveiled this morning a new initiative to reduce negro violence in the city.

Called “Your Life Matters Even Though You're Black,” the effort will include urban parent counseling services, urban youth employment programs, urban mentorship and re-entry services, officials said.

The initiative will focus on black-on-black violence, officials said.

"We lose more young men of color to murder than we do to car crashes or disease. We can't have so many of our blacks behaving like this." Ballard said.

He said officials have been working on the initiative for six months. As part of the campaign, the city is launching several public service announcements that will be broadcast across the city. The PSAs will focus on how petty crime can escalate into deadly urban violence.

Ballard said that while the programs involved with "Your Life Matters Even Though You're Black" have existed, the city hasn't done a good job of telling people about them.

The plan is being announced at a city park family center this morning.

The homicide rate in Indianapolis is at its highest pace in recent years. Indianapolis had more than 25 homicides before the end of February, most of which involved negro victims and/or perpetrators. The city is on track to break last year’s mark of 125 homicides, which was the most in seven years.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Mar 15, 2014

Since: Mar 14

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Mar 15, 2014
DavidM wrote:
We tried to tell you back in the fifties what alcohol and drugs would do to the blacks. Now it may be to late. They are way out of control.
Even if I had been born before 1960, this would make no since. Oh, it is too, not to.

Since: Aug 12

Fishers, IN

#36 Mar 15, 2014
Huh wrote:
A war in the streets between white power and black ghetto thugs would be great. Hopefully they would eliminate each other, leaving the rest of America to live in peace.
Grammatical Error Spotter

United States

#37 Mar 18, 2014
Tonytigrr wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I had been born before 1960, this would make no since. Oh, it is too, not to.
I think you meant to say "sense" and not "since".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you fedex 4 hr Thank You 37
Stephanie Rich 15 hr Urallazzholes 3
How soon will Mike Pence seek a 25th Amendment ... 18 hr Go Mike Go 6
Bored 19 hr Fat and bored 1
News Is more school prayer answer to social ills? 22 hr Want No Church 16
Lock Her Up Fri Lock Him Up 13
My Prtesident My President Fri Russian Flags W T F 4

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance