Party's over

The fluff is now in the rearview mirror. It all starts with these guys: Former Purdue coach Gene Keady said Indiana has all the pieces in place for a long run in the NCAA Tournament. Full Story

Since: Jul 07

United States

#82 Jan 26, 2008
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Gordon - Freshman = Gone
Equals Devin Ebanks: lock and re-load.

IU is a powerhouse, Pee Eew is the weak sister.
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#83 Jan 26, 2008
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbnuts, aren't you the one who always posts on Purdue boards...and everytime you make a point you are wrong...I think you are insecure
By the way, you got a lot of anger too, don't you.
Can you sing "I feel pretty".

Of course, I was mistaken, you aren't nummbnuts because you don't have any!

Since: Jul 07

United States

#84 Jan 26, 2008
Pretty sorry when Gene Keady tells Pee Eewer's who is the best.
Nick

United States

#85 Jan 26, 2008
Then why are posting on Purdue Boards...Hypocrite, I think so..Why don't you practice what you preach...Mike you have to be the easiest target on these boards, you are a walking/typing contradiction
Nick

United States

#86 Jan 26, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you got a lot of anger too, don't you.
Can you sing "I feel pretty".
Of course, I was mistaken, you aren't nummbnuts because you don't have any!
Good one Mikey!
where is the defense

Indianapolis, IN

#87 Jan 26, 2008
If we don't shape up on D, we are not going to get as far as we would like. This team is up 5 on us after we jumped out 9-1? They aren't even playing 2 of their guys. The d needs some help.
Hoosier Fan

Solsberry, IN

#88 Jan 26, 2008
So far this game is sad to watch. No team play at all. IU is a great team its just to bad they don't(can't)play together...not to give PU fans fuel but they should bash us for NOT playing as a team, yes we can be great
unfortunately

Indianapolis, IN

#89 Jan 26, 2008
Unfortuantely, Purdue fans may need to root for IU today. This is a "top Big Ten team" going up against a mid-level Big East team that doesn't even have 2 of its top players. If IU loses, that says a lot about the Big Ten. It says that maybe only UW is deserving of a top 10 ranking and the others deserve no better than a top 20-25 ranking. Plus, that should mean even fewer teams into the NCAA. Maybe only 4. Purdue will have to rely heavily on finishing in the top 3-4 of the conference to get in if IU blows this game at home against a weakened mediocre team.
sadstate

Shepherdsville, KY

#90 Jan 26, 2008
Well, the 1st half of the IU-Conn. game is history.(Huskies leading even with their 2 starting guards on suspension) While a 2nd half comeback @ "home" by the Hoosiers is probable, when it is all said and done, this team is NOT championship material. DJ White can score IF he's guarded by someone smaller. Mike White can't score regardless of who's guarding him (needs to call Jenny Craig). Eric Gordon...OVER-RATED!!! Go ahead and jump to the NBA...who cares? Coach K needs to find another shirt besides "blue" to wear. Finally, what happend to "diversity" on this team...yes, it works "both ways".
where is the offense

Indianapolis, IN

#91 Jan 26, 2008
where is the defense wrote:
If we don't shape up on D, we are not going to get as far as we would like. This team is up 5 on us after we jumped out 9-1? They aren't even playing 2 of their guys. The d needs some help.
What the heck, have these kids been taught how to pass the ball? Street ball being played once again, maybe they need to work it around the horn, inside-outside, set some picks- Does Sampson coach, or just tell them to play man and look for their shot?
Nick

United States

#92 Jan 26, 2008
unfortunately wrote:
Unfortuantely, Purdue fans may need to root for IU today. This is a "top Big Ten team" going up against a mid-level Big East team that doesn't even have 2 of its top players. If IU loses, that says a lot about the Big Ten. It says that maybe only UW is deserving of a top 10 ranking and the others deserve no better than a top 20-25 ranking. Plus, that should mean even fewer teams into the NCAA. Maybe only 4. Purdue will have to rely heavily on finishing in the top 3-4 of the conference to get in if IU blows this game at home against a weakened mediocre team.
I agree...the Big Ten needs a win, to bad it has to be IU to deliver it though
Mike

Cincinnati, OH

#93 Jan 26, 2008
Nick wrote:
Then why are posting on Purdue Boards...Hypocrite, I think so..Why don't you practice what you preach...Mike you have to be the easiest target on these boards, you are a walking/typing contradiction
Where exactly did you get an education? You call me out for posting on the PU forums and then proceed to go over to the IU forums. That is hypocracy.

Then you feel you can call me a hypocrite for posting on both forums when I made no accusations.

Try going back to school!
Nick

United States

#94 Jan 26, 2008
where is the offense wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck, have these kids been taught how to pass the ball? Street ball being played once again, maybe they need to work it around the horn, inside-outside, set some picks- Does Sampson coach, or just tell them to play man and look for their shot?
That sums up Sampson...Too bad his Cell Phone can't coach
Nick

United States

#95 Jan 26, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly did you get an education? You call me out for posting on the PU forums and then proceed to go over to the IU forums. That is hypocracy.
Then you feel you can call me a hypocrite for posting on both forums when I made no accusations.
Try going back to school!
Actually, I just like getting you upset...Like I said, you are an easy target...You are the definition of idiot
will you die

Indianapolis, IN

#97 Jan 26, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an IU fan but I won't "fall over and die" if they lose a game, whether it be today or Thursday (not Wednesday as you indicate) or any other day for that matter (though losing to PU would be disappointing but I honestly don't think that will happen).
Of course, you are also fooling yourself if you think Wisconsin won't be up to play IU regardless of whether PU wins or loses today.
If a team, any team, can't get motivated to play a team that is ranked 7/8 in the nation, they don't have the motivation to play the game.
Since I think any college player, whatever division it is, is motivated to win, I think Wisconsin will be a motivated team regardless.
All the spouting from PU (and IU) fans won't make a difference, the game still needs to be played.
It really doesn't matter if the SOS (to me anyway) is high or low of a team, it is a game and anyone can beat anyone on a given day.
You only need to look as far as the past week or two to know that.
Will you fall over and die when IU gets beat by a weakened UCONN team that is mediocre on their homw court??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Loo-Loo-Loo-Loosiers!!!
Mr Obvious

United States

#98 Jan 26, 2008
IU is losing and will lose to this average team....IU overrated again.
DocIndy

San Francisco, CA

#99 Jan 26, 2008
The title of the article appears to be quite prophetic.
Nick

United States

#100 Jan 26, 2008
Plain and Simple...Sampson is not a good coach and it showed...I would hate to see IU's record if he didn't cheat
sadstate

Shepherdsville, KY

#101 Jan 26, 2008
R E A L I T Y C H E C K
I N B L O O M I N G T O N:

CONN (unranked)68
IU (#7, but not for long)63

A little competition (for a change), and they fold!

"Laugh"...it's funny...besides, anything that team may accomplish this year will be probably be negated by NCAA sactions due to "phone-gate"!

(just my humble opinion)
you knew better firedude

Indianapolis, IN

#102 Jan 26, 2008
firedude wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah UConn is 4-3 in Big East play,one game out of second place. UConn is solid and will test this team! Before spewing the crap that is coming out of your mouth please try to know what the hell you're talking about!
Wow, you knew your stuff. This mediocre team was a test for 7th ranked IU evem though they didn't have 2 of their best players. BWAHHH-HAH-HAH-HAH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 8 hr zhiara19pretty an... 492
Meridian and Morris streets 9 hr Ted 2
More lessons for Black people 11 hr Huh 17
Jack Cottey and Officer Cress 17 hr ted 2
Write Lincoln Plowman to show him you care! (Jun '12) 19 hr Fountain Sguare Boyz 22
Lashonna Bates, murder victim in Indianapolis (Feb '10) 22 hr damon 35
Where can we go to find a third for the wife an... 23 hr hornedup 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM