Party's over

The fluff is now in the rearview mirror. It all starts with these guys: Former Purdue coach Gene Keady said Indiana has all the pieces in place for a long run in the NCAA Tournament. Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Jack

Pryor, OK

#1 Jan 26, 2008
Im not sure how you vote UCLA over IU after they lost to an unranked team at home. Its their 2nd loss at home this season. GTown also has two losses and you put them in front of IU. Its odd to see a team's beat writer vote that team lower than 47 other people. Maybe its an SOS thing. Hopefully today IU can convince you to vote them into the Top 5 by beating a decent opponent and with losses by other top teams.

“Going thru hell, keep going!”

Since: Dec 06

Decatur, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2008
IU simply has not played much definitive competition YET. They are now and they have a chance to show that their talent is as good as it looks. I think coach Keady said it perfectly in the article, now we'll see about leadership and toughness as well as chemistry. Getting AJ Ratliff back is big as the bench is much stronger with him able to play.
tav

Wanatah, IN

#3 Jan 26, 2008
I want to know is the NCAAA going to do anything about the phone calls?
I would hate to go through the season then they decide something awful right before the big dance.
I know they haven't forgoten; so what is the holdup?
We will find out today

East Liberty, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2008
We'll see if IU is overrated or not today. Uconn is the most talented team IU has played this year. However looking at UConn's record and who they've lost to, it should be a game that IU wins at home. As mentioned in the article, this game may show us whether IU is a potential 1 seed this year or a 5 seed.
nunya

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2008
Looks like the easy schedule continues with the Help of Calhoun.
----------

Starting guard Jerome Dyson and back up guard Doug Wiggins
have been suspended indefinetly. Calhoun informed them after
practice friday and they are not making trip to Indiana for
saturday game.
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 26, 2008
UCONN is unranked.

UCONN is in seventh place in the Big East.

How pathetic is it that IU considers UCONN to be a tough game?????

I guess when you have the lowest ranked strength of schedule in the Big Ten, anyone looks intimidating.

IU has played six teams with a winnning record. No wonder Cellvin Sanctions called IUPUI and begged out of this year's scheduled game.

IU has played one good team, Xavier, who is barely in the Top 20, and IU was humiliated by 15 points. You remember Xavier, the team that was beaten last week by 19, to an unranked team?

I guess unranked teams can beat Xavier by 19, but IU loses by 15.
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 26, 2008
We will find out today wrote:
We'll see if IU is overrated or not today. Uconn is the most talented team IU has played this year. However looking at UConn's record and who they've lost to, it should be a game that IU wins at home. As mentioned in the article, this game may show us whether IU is a potential 1 seed this year or a 5 seed.
Playing an unranked team that's seventh on their conference and ha suspended two playes is going to show how good IU is? Really?
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 26, 2008
tav wrote:
I want to know is the NCAAA going to do anything about the phone calls?
I would hate to go through the season then they decide something awful right before the big dance.
I know they haven't forgoten; so what is the holdup?
The NCAA is up to 119 violations by Cellvin, and is still counting.

Don't worry, they will ban IU from the NCAA tourney before the tourney starts. Guaranteed.
Hey LOL

Fair Oaks, CA

#9 Jan 26, 2008
Can you say Wofford? Jerk!
SCM

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Jan 26, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, they will ban IU from the NCAA tourney before the tourney starts. Guaranteed.
LOL, your mom's calling. Dinner's ready. Time to come up from her basment.

How is Purdue doing this year. I really dont spemd much time following them. I mean, only a total loser would obsess about their riv.......whoops never mind.

Kidding aside, I think Wisconsin is really going to get a good measuring stick from the Boilers today, and PUke will get a good shot at a big win. I WILL be watching that one.
Kelvin could eat you

Burlington, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to be a troll on someone else's board. Just because you have a mind to speak, doesn't mean you have the brains to use it correctly. If you haven't noticed, IU is ranked 7, yes 7... I'm sure coaches and the AP have more of an idea about this team than your Debbie Downer self has at anytime. Thanks for the laugh LOL... I'll be LOL'ing all the way to the Final Four.
Phshman

Gas City, IN

#12 Jan 26, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize there are more posts from Purdue fans than on their own article..........HMMMMMMMMMMMM M!
BUCKY BADGER MADISON

AOL

#13 Jan 26, 2008
Kelvin could eat you wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to be a troll on someone else's board. Just because you have a mind to speak, doesn't mean you have the brains to use it correctly. If you haven't noticed, IU is ranked 7, yes 7... I'm sure coaches and the AP have more of an idea about this team than your Debbie Downer self has at anytime. Thanks for the laugh LOL... I'll be LOL'ing all the way to the Final Four.
Hey IU come to MADISON where a team with a WINNING RECORD, RANKED, LOUD FANS AND THEN WE'LL SEE IF YOUR 7th RANKED TEAM IS WORTHY!!
YOUR SOS LOADED WITH CUPCAKES IS A JOKE CREATED BY YOUR AD AIDED BY DOWN YEARS @ UK/SOUTHERN ILL.......PLAY SOMEBODY SO SHUT YOUR FAT BOY PIE HOLE......UNTIL THEN..........
Mr Wayne

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 26, 2008
Don't committ fouls. Take only open shots your great at. Focus on ball handling and passing to open teamates. Be the man. If the team chooses to do those things, they will win.
IUBB

Lebanon, IL

#15 Jan 26, 2008
I agree IU schedule was weak, but some of the teams normally very tuff to beat are down, Kentucky, Southern Ill but you still have to win and IU did. We will be able to determine a lot after this game due to Conn. big front line. Can we rebound and still play in the paint or will the lack of a second big guy hurt us.
So why the hostility LOL? Jealousy will eventually make you an even angrier person.
Hair Combed Over

Marysville, OH

#16 Jan 26, 2008
LOL wrote:
UCONN is unranked.
UCONN is in seventh place in the Big East.
How pathetic is it that IU considers UCONN to be a tough game?????
I guess when you have the lowest ranked strength of schedule in the Big Ten, anyone looks intimidating.
IU has played six teams with a winnning record. No wonder Cellvin Sanctions called IUPUI and begged out of this year's scheduled game.
IU has played one good team, Xavier, who is barely in the Top 20, and IU was humiliated by 15 points. You remember Xavier, the team that was beaten last week by 19, to an unranked team?
I guess unranked teams can beat Xavier by 19, but IU loses by 15.
As usual a lot of clueless posts. When did "IU" state that UCONN would be a tough game? IU usually plays a Big East team, Kentucky, ACC challenge...not their fault that the schedule has aligned for a weaker starting group. I haven't seen that any of you idiots noticed that a "weak" Kentucky team knocked off a top 5 ranked Tennessee! And I seem to remember that IU easily handled Kentucky... I don't expect IU to finish the season with one loss, but they should enter the tournament no more than 3-4 losses and 5 or better seed. IU or Wisconsin will be the Big 10 Champion. What's a Wofford?

Since: Nov 07

Nineveh

#17 Jan 26, 2008
Hey LOL wrote:
Keep flappen' about Wolford numbnuts... the Boilers are young and things happen with young teams... but that was a lifetime ago.

Let's hear your smacky mouth on Feburary 20th.

Since: Nov 07

Nineveh

#18 Jan 26, 2008
BUCKY BADGER MADISON wrote:
<quoted text>Hey IU come to MADISON where a team with a WINNING RECORD, RANKED, LOUD FANS AND THEN WE'LL SEE IF YOUR 7th RANKED TEAM IS WORTHY!!
YOUR SOS LOADED WITH CUPCAKES IS A JOKE CREATED BY YOUR AD AIDED BY DOWN YEARS @ UK/SOUTHERN ILL.......PLAY SOMEBODY SO SHUT YOUR FAT BOY PIE HOLE......UNTIL THEN..........
My God Bucky... undo the caps key!
Hickory Hoosier

AOL

#20 Jan 26, 2008
BUCKY BADGER MADISON wrote:
<quoted text>Hey IU come to MADISON where a team with a WINNING RECORD, RANKED, LOUD FANS AND THEN WE'LL SEE IF YOUR 7th RANKED TEAM IS WORTHY!!
LOL Yeah we'll be lucky if we can hang with you guys like Michigan did the other night @ your place. BTW, last time I checked, the Huskies killed Marquette who is responsible for one of your losses. For the other misinformed soul above, Xavier blew out a Top 20 ranked Dayton team by 23 this week and earlier dispatched Virginia by 30.
Colts fan in Pittsburgh

Wheeling, WV

#21 Jan 26, 2008
Hey LOL wrote:
Is that the best you can do???? LOL that was history...but..the IU fans love to live in the past!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Section 8 is gereat for minorities 3 hr Duh Ralph 2
does pepsi drug test? which type? 16 hr MrPot_Head 11
Del Taco eyes Indianapolis for 16 stores (Sep '07) 16 hr roygerbil 159
Adult Nursing Relationship In Indianapolis/Plai... (Oct '12) 18 hr rolls 2
brandy stacy love is a drug junkie slut kid abu... 22 hr Leroy Brown 4
Jim Irsay DUI arrest video is released Mon BEARS FAN 1
Marriage Legal in Indiana Mon Chuckie 36
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs