Trump Says 500,000....
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#1 Feb 9, 2018
MUST HAVE A LOWER STANDARD OF LIVING!!!! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER SAID FROM AN AMERICAN POLITICIAN!!!

Drumpffft!: " If 500,000 American children have to suffer from a lowered standard of living,we think the price is worth it!"

THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!

IF ONLY HILLARY HAD NOT HAD THE ELECTION STOLEN FROM HER BY THE RUSSIANS!!!!

VOTE ALL D's IN 2018 AND 2020!!!

RESIST!!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#2 Feb 9, 2018
AS DEMOCRATS WE CARE!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

VOTE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!!!

RESIST!!!!
Dave

Morristown, IN

#3 Feb 9, 2018
Ahhhhhhhh the sky is falling please vote Democratic ! This Trump guy is nuts he actually cut taxes so we could have extra money to do things to improve the lives of our families ! The nerve of him to try and vett people coming into the USA just because thousands have been killed bldgs destroyed , I can't believe the idiot wants to bring our jobs back here ! Now there will be no reason to not work ! He is really screwing every thing up if he sends all the illegals back then we got all the paperwork to do at the IRS with that savings our taxes will be slashed even lower OMG ! Health care will be lower more paper work more dang money for my wife to run and spend at Walmart ! No illegals Less crime = less prisoners = even lower taxes OMG more paperwork !! We need to put a stop to this fool ! Come on Liberal let's get the word out you with me ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should criminals have rights? 10 hr Republican 13
News Neighbors celebrate new park where motorcycle g... Sun God 4
News Let it Out (May '07) Oct 20 God 289
Trump Is A Wimp. Oct 19 nono 6
No show socks are the worst Oct 18 Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder Oct 18 God 6
Brian Bosma POS! Oct 18 lol 4

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages