Her mother

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 7, 2018
Don't take children there 2 men offered my 15 year old sex, drugs and alcohol. Beware and don't anyone who goes there accompany anyone to rooms 226 as well as room 235. That is the rooms in which my daughter was invited.
Where

United States

#2 May 7, 2018
Where is this located please?
sorry not sorry

Shelbyville, IN

#3 May 8, 2018
ya where is this at
Look it up

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 9, 2018
High school road. Northwest Indy. I have stayed there in the past and it's very sketchy.
where

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 9, 2018
You can get a room there for $13.71 through a travel site. What did you expect? The ritz? One reviewer states it is where hobos take prostitutes. A decent hotel room in this city is at least $100 a night. Minimum. Anything less and you run the risk of crackheads.
A parent

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 10, 2018
Who cares about the cost of the hotel. The fact of the matter is this shouldn't happen to children NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE ROOM COSTS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. your more concerned about the price when the real concern should be the innocent children. When my family stayed there we payed $200.00 all together for 2 nights. Personnel was pleasant. But, I admit I wouldn't take my wife and children there again due to the fact people in the outside buildings are very loud and extremely disrespectful. As well as very free with their bad habits.
where

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 10, 2018
Pretty sure griping about it on here will get you no where. You saw the conditions yet stayed anyway. That is your own fault. Next time call the police. Posting it on here does nothing. This is not yelp.
Concerned citizen

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 13, 2018
The cops pretty much refuse to help in certain situations. All they said after arriving was "stay away from the hotel and pack yours and your child's things and leave also make sure you wash your clothing immediately." I stayed there before and was completely let down by the Indian staff. They came because this establishment charged my card over and over and to this day have refused to reimburse me for the fraudulent charges. The hotel and cops don't care what happens to guests there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 5 hr The Blood of Yeshua 1,082
Joe Donnelly record speaks for its self 9 hr Arch Stanton 3
did you go to University Heights Grade school? (Feb '09) 16 hr Mark Fletcher 32
Week long party at my house,banggang,taking all 16 hr justknow 2
Solar observations shut down ? Tue MuthaSHIP 3
roy mijares where are you brother Sep 17 lol 4
News Sheriff wants to use trailers to solve jail ove... Sep 17 nono 8

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages