Some Have No Shame

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Wait a minute,didn't she just recently testify during the trial that her husband didn't have a drinking problem?

The Quote:

Bisardís wife told Ross that her husbandís drinking was out of control in late 2012 and she asked him to move out of their house earlier this year and he appeared to remain sober for two months, though it was possible Bisard was hiding his drinking from his family.

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/11/26/bisard-awaits-sen...
Bisard Convicted

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

For over 3+ years we've been told the defendant does NOT have a drinking problem....But.....When it's advantageous to the defendant in a vain attempt to garner a reduced sentence on the DAY of sentencing...ONLY then does the defense bring out an ex-cop-turned-pop-psychologist to admit to the court the defendant does indeed,have a terrible drinking problem.

Some people have no shame. Even when they have killed others by their stupid and self absorbed behavior.

David Bisard in his arrogance,continues to have no remorse. 16 years isn't enough. May he rot in alone in a prison cell until the last of his days.
Gimme a break

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

I hope his wife taped the news cast showing him being led out of the court house.... that way she can kiss the tv goodnight before she goes to bed
Pops

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Gimme a break wrote:
I hope his wife taped the news cast showing him being led out of the court house.... that way she can kiss the tv goodnight before she goes to bed
She needs to mail him an introduction to Lincoln Plowman and send him a jar of vasoline.
NobleTuckians

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Gimme a break wrote:
Most of us see an inmate when Bisard walks along in the orange and white attire provided to him by the jail.

I think his wife sees a dream-sickle.

They're NobleTuckians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ineptness 2 hr Big Phony Cop 1
Frontenac Street Lawrence Indiana 9600 block BU... 5 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 2
They're Here 5 hr Black Ops 1
Chokehold them brothas 5 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 4
Karen dehut 18 hr yearnin learnin 4
A bar called the Green Onion (Mar '07) 21 hr Incense and Peppermints 4
The Big Phony Cop 21 hr Hot Coffee Krispy Kreme 5
•••
•••