Court rejects Star's appeal in online...

Court rejects Star's appeal in online commenting case

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Court rejects Star's appeal in online commenting case. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The state Court of Appeals has dismissed The Indianapolis Star's appeal of a local judge's order requiring it to identify a person who made anonymous comments on its website that a former chief executive of Junior Achievement of Central Indiana contends were defamatory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I have no problem with standing behind my post. That is why I use my real name and picture. Why post something if you don't stand for what you say? I know some are on here just for fun and to make fun. Now we find out that we have to stand on what we write. I have no problem with it. Now who is the first one to get sued?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spiro Agnew (Nov '14) 22 hr OPERATION GLADIO 11
Carriage House East Apts (Jun '13) Aug 25 The REAL Moon God... 16
Custody attorney Aug 25 Ealj1818 3
Closing of the Marion County Children's Guardia... (Apr '09) Aug 24 Iansane90 35
Bruce Springsteen sucks anyways Aug 24 Ivyawe 7
does pepsi drug test? which type? (Jul '14) Aug 24 Amanda 20
News Local restaurant included in statewide money la... Aug 24 ok 3

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages