looking for a lesbian to chat with

looking for a lesbian to chat with

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

luckidy split

Evansville, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Need that special woman in my life tried the online date sites with no real responses!!!! If your looking respond and I'll give you my email address so we can begin our getting to know you stage of what I hope to be a beautiful friendship moving towards more...... not a advertisement for sex so only the serious need respond
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Whatta you want to talk about? SnapChat me.
lickidy split

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Is that your name? Moe? Here I cm
lickidy split

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2014
I'm new to SnapChat find me lickidy_split
OleNooseNeck

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 16, 2014
I can't please 1 woman let alone 2.

-ole noose neck
Duchess

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 16, 2014
luckidy split wrote:
Need that special woman in my life tried the online date sites with no real responses!!!! If your looking respond and I'll give you my email address so we can begin our getting to know you stage of what I hope to be a beautiful friendship moving towards more...... not a advertisement for sex so only the serious need respond
I'm looking. I am a nurse and live in Greenwood.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 16, 2014
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking. I am a nurse and live in Greenwood.
wow....you are really special
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#8 Jan 16, 2014
luckidy split wrote:
Need that special woman in my life tried the online date sites with no real responses!!!! If your looking respond and I'll give you my email address so we can begin our getting to know you stage of what I hope to be a beautiful friendship moving towards more...... not a advertisement for sex so only the serious need respond
Are you really in Nigeria, and you will need to have money sent to you????
mrs

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really in Nigeria, and you will need to have money sent to you????
No not in Nigeria!!! Y ask that & I'm looking for fem and no I don't need or wnt $$$
Must not b a serious inquiry
mrs

Evansville, IN

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking. I am a nurse and live in Greenwood.
Email me.... moon_jessi@yahoo will b awaiting ur email
Pat

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 16, 2014
mrs wrote:
<quoted text>
No not in Nigeria!!! Y ask that & I'm looking for fem and no I don't need or wnt $$$
Must not b a serious inquiry
Do you want to eat the pelt....or have your pelt ate?
Ralph Bloomingdate

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 16, 2014
OleNooseNeck wrote:
I can't please 1 woman let alone 2.
-ole noose neck
You don'thave to work that muscle of "love" for me!

I have other means to go and to make you go.

Here comes the roly poly man.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Jan 17, 2014
Ralph Bloomingdate wrote:
<quoted text>
You don'thave to work that muscle of "love" for me!
I have other means to go and to make you go.
Here comes the roly poly man.
Singing songs of love
mrs

Evansville, IN

#14 Jan 17, 2014
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to eat the pelt....or have your pelt ate?
My philosophy is you gta give it to get it so BOTH!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 9 hr freak show 39
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... 15 hr Wish 1
roger wethington 19 hr little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Fri PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Fri Wish 1
News Dry out that basement fast, or risk costly mold... Fri right 3
News No ballot photos? ACLU says no way Fri rjwampler 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages