Not one Gay person can prove they were born gay

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#1 Jun 12, 2013
You can act gay say you are gay, SAY YOU WERE BORN GAY, Not one of you so called gays can prove you were born gay, They have mapped out the human gnome double helix, Not any geneticist has found a true gay gene, Yes FEW HAVE SPECULATED IT'S POSSIBLE . They haven't proved it. Yes can people suffer from abnormal hormonal levels that could later the way they think and feel sexually, Can many be manipulated by others telling them that they are gay to further damage the mainstream straight society. To convince even kids now they were born gay and it's normal. That is pure evil and sadistic deviant pathetic predators to do such things. Why else would they be going after the boys scouts .The reason once again to go after kids and convert them to believe being gay is normal thing and they should be happy and proud to be a deviant and practice deviant behavior and spread sexually transmitted hiv diseases.This is all planned and backed by the Zionist Jews in power, The way to destroy the Christians is to make it look as though Christians are uncaring for not accepting deviant lifestyle choice .Now Obama the bisexual President has even so called black Christians on his side defending gays of all sorts and illegals now. Once again so called black Christians in droves voted for Obama again. It showed they aren't true Christians of faith, They not only voted for a phony Christian in Obama but for a Bisexual Muslim Obama. Really truly sad and pathetic to even see them vote for Obama after all the damage he has inflicted upon his own black race, They are content just having an Obama free phone and a few dollars he hands out in welfare . really really very sad, You would think with affirmative action and special hiring quotas and all the millions of white people who voted for Obama twice, That black people would like white people, They still don't Now they are siding with gays and illegals. They will use this phony hyped up Trayvon Martin phony murder to set off a major race war across this country.Guess what most the blacks who voted for Obama will be harmed the most, Zimmerman is a Hispanic man who the liberal Zionist Jewish media portrayed as being white. When Zimmerman the Hispanic man is found not guilty, The riots and race war will begin. Obama will sit back and smile.As many blacks will set ablaze the very own neighborhoods they reside in now. Then big daddy Obama Govt will come in as planned and put up huge socialist style apt's across the country. everyone will have the same.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 12, 2013
I didn't even read what you posted this time, Kaptoz. I am simply going off the title.
I have watched many children grow into adults and I can't tell you how many times I have watched a child and knew that child would be gay when it grew to be an adult. Sure enough, when they hit their teens they were gay.
No one can be forced to like sex with their same sex or vice versa. This not a choice, you like it or you don't. You are gay or not.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 12, 2013
I guess you can't read either or comprehend .You like many black who are easily persuaded into accepting what another says is truth based on outward appearance without any concrete proof that one is born gay. I guess when straight people have sex with some of their straight friends, they are gay? I mean they are doing gay acts, Don't that mean they must be gay?It's called choosing a deviant life style behavior over the norm just to be satisfied, I guess you bought into that lie that so many gays were locked in the closest for fear of being lynched if found out they were performing deviant sexual acts with same sex.I guess if a little girl hugs or kisses another little girl They are both gay right?I guess if a man wears pink it means they are gay lol.Lot of goth people now wear make up and fingernail polish Are they all gay now? You base your facts on appearance instead of actual dna gnome cellular prove. Just goes to show you are one of the same who say God doesn't exist but ufo's and aliens must lol You haven't truly met a real extraterrestrial alien lol.Notice you said yu watched many children grow into adults and then become gay , You were taught a perception of what being gay must be , I debunked you already on that perception.You like many have been deceived that gay sex is the same as heterosexual sex. If that were so then more straight people just having straight sex would be getting aids. That isn't happening unless one of them as most the time the male opts to have sex with another male whose infected by the gay sex virus.I have facts and figures on my side, what do you have but an outward appearance of one you say must be gay.so men wearing an aporn or sandals They must be gay, Or a coach smacking one of his players on the rear must be gay, I can understand why so many blacks would be more accepting of gay chosen lifestyle since many of them perform in in jails and prisons and the down low by gangsters who say they ain't gay they just kick it like that when bored lol BMI COME BACK WITH SOLID dna proof that people are born gay and not taught to be gay I will say okay I accept it now as fact, truth and proof. But yu haven't any, WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD IN TOLERATION THAT NOW GIVES CHOSEN LIFESTYLERS OF GAYNESS HATE CRIME PROTECTION MAKES ME LAUGH EVEN MORE.AS I MAKE MY WRIST GO LIMP LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Kaptoz, you have not debunked anything. You challenge me to prove people are not born gay, I challenge you to prove people are not born gay. Where do you get off saying I deny God exist? I have no doubt there are people that have the other sex qualities, doesn't mean they are gay. My perception of gay is when someone wants to have sex with their same sex. Your perception of gay is that it is evil and that is where you draw all of your hate from. homosexuality is not taught, you like it or you don't. Your a hater because you have to judge everyone's life style when it is not your call to decide what makes people happy. Get your nose out of other people's life and concentrate on Kaptoz and the life you live on forum
Marty

Calgary, Canada

#5 Aug 19, 2013
You are clearly a fucking meathead redneck racist homophobic closet case. Did you choose to be attracted to women? No. Given your rant its pretty clear you are so full of hate... People like you tend to hate yourselves more than anyone else, given the fact that you probably feel great shame for your secret attraction to huge hairy man-cock!

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#6 Aug 20, 2013
Child molesters are following suit. Now they say they were born this way and they are just into another lifestyle. http://www.b4uact.org/

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 20, 2013
Assuming you're not interested in being in a gay relationship why would you be the least bit concerned about whether their lifestyle is based on genes or choice?
Think about it from this perspective: there's no doubt that Kaptoz is a jerk. Nobody cares whether he was born that way, it's a learned trait, or if he's trying to draw attention to himself. Just accept him for who he is and carry on.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Okay was I born a jerk, Or did I learn to be a jerk? See I can say again gays weren't born gay. They learned the behavior from the tolerant society out there, The same people that said who cares if they are gay, As long as they don't bother my kids. Wait but they are after the children now, They want to say that a chosen behavior is okay.Yes the child molester has rights also don;t they? I mean again they can claim they were born to molest children or babies. The rapist can claim they were born to rape, Why then are both those groups being called abnormal for being born to do as they do?If you are going to claim that everyone who performs a certain sex act or deviant behavior was born that way . Is really anyone abnormal or are they just being human?That would also include those people who like having sex with animals .You see once you remove the moral value, Then it's anything goes. That means no group can judge the other group as being abnormal or deviant .it's something to ponder don;t you think. We don't truly allow polygamy , Yet we do business with many Arab countries whose leaders or Oil sheiks have many wife's under the most controlling situations .That is why I think society for the whole came to a conclusion, It was better for man and woman , Rather than man and man or woman and woman, Look at China, Yet they have a huge population of mostly men, That means unless they start cloning many women or bringing in women from other countries to have girl babies. Their population if hit with a huge flu epidemic or some other virus can easily be wiped out. It is certain practices in life that can determine the whole outcome of society and it's demise.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2013
The act of sex between two consenting adults is a law for a reason. Just like heterosexuals, the same rules apply. You really need to read a book!! Sex is human nature and if aunt Rose likes it in the ass by a chick that looks like a dude, who the hell are you to say she is evil. How can someone be so homophobic unl0ess maybe there fighting feelings in some way?
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 11, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
You can act gay say you are gay, SAY YOU WERE BORN GAY, Not one of you so called gays can prove you were born gay, They have mapped out the human gnome double helix, Not any geneticist has found a true gay gene, Yes FEW HAVE SPECULATED IT'S POSSIBLE . They haven't proved it. Yes can people suffer from abnormal hormonal levels that could later the way they think and feel sexually, Can many be manipulated by others telling them that they are gay to further damage the mainstream straight society. To convince even kids now they were born gay and it's normal. That is pure evil and sadistic deviant pathetic predators to do such things. Why else would they be going after the boys scouts .The reason once again to go after kids and convert them to believe being gay is normal thing and they should be happy and proud to be a deviant and practice deviant behavior and spread sexually transmitted hiv diseases.This is all planned and backed by the Zionist Jews in power, The way to destroy the Christians is to make it look as though Christians are uncaring for not accepting deviant lifestyle choice .Now Obama the bisexual President has even so called black Christians on his side defending gays of all sorts and illegals now. Once again so called black Christians in droves voted for Obama again. It showed they aren't true Christians of faith, They not only voted for a phony Christian in Obama but for a Bisexual Muslim Obama. Really truly sad and pathetic to even see them vote for Obama after all the damage he has inflicted upon his own black race, They are content just having an Obama free phone and a few dollars he hands out in welfare . really really very sad, You would think with affirmative action and special hiring quotas and all the millions of white people who voted for Obama twice, That black people would like white people, They still don't Now they are siding with gays and illegals. They will use this phony hyped up Trayvon Martin phony murder to set off a major race war across this country.Guess what most the blacks who voted for Obama will be harmed the most, Zimmerman is a Hispanic man who the liberal Zionist Jewish media portrayed as being white. When Zimmerman the Hispanic man is found not guilty, The riots and race war will begin. Obama will sit back and smile.As many blacks will set ablaze the very own neighborhoods they reside in now. Then big daddy Obama Govt will come in as planned and put up huge socialist style apt's across the country. everyone will have the same.
You're a nut. And Racist. Why do you care what people do with their bodies. If I were to follow your theory, we also could not prove that people are born straight. What you are suggesting is that people choose to be gay, because you clam that genetically there is no gay gene. Perhaps you chose to be straight.(Which I think you are angry about)
itstherbizbut

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 11, 2013
I don't have a problem with people being gay. What I dont like are the people that go outta their way to let you know they are gay just to provoke a response. Its 2013!!! Its nothing special anymore!!! Get over yourself!!! It doesn't automatically make you a fashion designer or an an interior decorator anymore...Your out!!! Post op transexuals are in...lol
you know

Fishers, IN

#12 Oct 13, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
You can act gay say you are gay, SAY YOU WERE BORN GAY, Not one of you so called gays can prove you were born gay, They have mapped out the human gnome double helix, Not any geneticist has found a true gay gene, Yes FEW HAVE SPECULATED IT'S POSSIBLE . They haven't proved it. Yes can people suffer from abnormal hormonal levels that could later the way they think and feel sexually, Can many be manipulated by others telling them that they are gay to further damage the mainstream straight society. To convince even kids now they were born gay and it's normal. That is pure evil and sadistic deviant pathetic predators to do such things. Why else would they be going after the boys scouts .The reason once again to go after kids and convert them to believe being gay is normal thing and they should be happy and proud to be a deviant and practice deviant behavior and spread sexually transmitted hiv diseases.This is all planned and backed by the Zionist Jews in power, The way to destroy the Christians is to make it look as though Christians are uncaring for not accepting deviant lifestyle choice .Now Obama the bisexual President has even so called black Christians on his side defending gays of all sorts and illegals now. Once again so called black Christians in droves voted for Obama again. It showed they aren't true Christians of faith, They not only voted for a phony Christian in Obama but for a Bisexual Muslim Obama. Really truly sad and pathetic to even see them vote for Obama after all the damage he has inflicted upon his own black race, They are content just having an Obama free phone and a few dollars he hands out in welfare . really really very sad, You would think with affirmative action and special hiring quotas and all the millions of white people who voted for Obama twice, That black people would like white people, They still don't Now they are siding with gays and illegals. They will use this phony hyped up Trayvon Martin phony murder to set off a major race war across this country.Guess what most the blacks who voted for Obama will be harmed the most, Zimmerman is a Hispanic man who the liberal Zionist Jewish media portrayed as being white. When Zimmerman the Hispanic man is found not guilty, The riots and race war will begin. Obama will sit back and smile.As many blacks will set ablaze the very own neighborhoods they reside in now. Then big daddy Obama Govt will come in as planned and put up huge socialist style apt's across the country. everyone will have the same.
I get the impression that you're the type of person who drives around in one of these: http://imgur.com/a/w9K3z#0
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2013
All this gay nonsense is just a fad. It will blow over soon enough and we can get back to ordinary racism. ;)
The Truth

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Wow, what a great time this is for small forest-dwelling beings and those across the world who adorn our lawns with their sly smiles, beards and pointed hats.

All their lives they fought to be recognized as human, and now, according to The Ultimate Kaptoz (from here on known at TUK), their time has come. This obviously well-educated forum contributor, who seems to be incredibly familiar with the English language and grammar, has revealed that geneticists have mapped out the human gnome.

The information TUK has provided, no doubt while taking a break from fellating a dildo that he swaps with the one inserted in his rectum, supposes that gays choose to be gay because he hasn't been presented with any proof that gays are born that way.

Similar to the type of dildos TUK uses, everyone is entitled to their choices, whether in thought, words, clothes and deeds. However, that method of thought doesn't apply to children too young to understand why they prefer the company of one gender over the other. All they know is to follow their urges, just as TUK does when he applies generous portions of butter to his rectum and goes out at night to break into the petting zoo.

TUK's logic is flawed, and it's clear from his masterful construction of sentences that the goal of his message was to malign as many non-white heterosexual non-Christians in one post as possible. I assume he (or she) does this because life is so devoid of meaning and companionship, that stirring up controversy on topix.net is the only activity that allows the raisin he calls a brain to exercise.

The post starts out detailing TUK's squirming thought process about gays and then begins to shape-shift into a diatribe on Blacks, Jews, Muslims and Hispanics. He claims that gays have no proof that they are born gay, yet he calls Obama a bisexual, with no proof of that either. Incidentally, TUK's Obama statement is literally the first time I have ever heard anyone refer to Obama that way. Bravo, TUK.

In conclusion (pardon the long post), I'd like to summarize my points. They are, in no particular order, TUK has no evidence of anything save that the dildo that is in his rectum is now slipperier because of saliva; TUK hates everyone, including himself; TUK needs a hobby that doesn't involve a keyboard or interacting with humans; and TUK has the intelligence of a pebble.
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Wow, what a great time this is for small forest-dwelling beings and those across the world who adorn our lawns with their sly smiles, beards and pointed hats.
All their lives they fought to be recognized as human, and now, according to The Ultimate Kaptoz (from here on known at TUK), their time has come. This obviously well-educated forum contributor, who seems to be incredibly familiar with the English language and grammar, has revealed that geneticists have mapped out the human gnome.
The information TUK has provided, no doubt while taking a break from fellating a dildo that he swaps with the one inserted in his rectum, supposes that gays choose to be gay because he hasn't been presented with any proof that gays are born that way.
Similar to the type of dildos TUK uses, everyone is entitled to their choices, whether in thought, words, clothes and deeds. However, that method of thought doesn't apply to children too young to understand why they prefer the company of one gender over the other. All they know is to follow their urges, just as TUK does when he applies generous portions of butter to his rectum and goes out at night to break into the petting zoo.
TUK's logic is flawed, and it's clear from his masterful construction of sentences that the goal of his message was to malign as many non-white heterosexual non-Christians in one post as possible. I assume he (or she) does this because life is so devoid of meaning and companionship, that stirring up controversy on topix.net is the only activity that allows the raisin he calls a brain to exercise.
The post starts out detailing TUK's squirming thought process about gays and then begins to shape-shift into a diatribe on Blacks, Jews, Muslims and Hispanics. He claims that gays have no proof that they are born gay, yet he calls Obama a bisexual, with no proof of that either. Incidentally, TUK's Obama statement is literally the first time I have ever heard anyone refer to Obama that way. Bravo, TUK.
In conclusion (pardon the long post), I'd like to summarize my points. They are, in no particular order, TUK has no evidence of anything save that the dildo that is in his rectum is now slipperier because of saliva; TUK hates everyone, including himself; TUK needs a hobby that doesn't involve a keyboard or interacting with humans; and TUK has the intelligence of a pebble.
I think TUK recently changed his topix username to something else.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 14, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think TUK recently changed his topix username to something else.
Yeah it's Linda Bledsoe now. You can tell by my racist remarks.
Linda Bledsoe

Fishers, IN

#17 Oct 14, 2013
I thought he changed it to POW.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Oct 15, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Child molesters are following suit. Now they say they were born this way and they are just into another lifestyle. http://www.b4uact.org/


The difference, you moron, is that an adult can consent. A child cannot give consent, because they are not developed enough to make an informed choice. Two adults of sound mind can consent to whatever they want, hence neither of them are being harmed.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Oct 15, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Okay was I born a jerk, Or did I learn to be a jerk? See I can say again gays weren't born gay. They learned the behavior from the tolerant society out there, The same people that said who cares if they are gay, As long as they don't bother my kids. Wait but they are after the children now, They want to say that a chosen behavior is okay.Yes the child molester has rights also don;t they? I mean again they can claim they were born to molest children or babies. The rapist can claim they were born to rape, Why then are both those groups being called abnormal for being born to do as they do?If you are going to claim that everyone who performs a certain sex act or deviant behavior was born that way . Is really anyone abnormal or are they just being human?That would also include those people who like having sex with animals .You see once you remove the moral value, Then it's anything goes. That means no group can judge the other group as being abnormal or deviant .it's something to ponder don;t you think. We don't truly allow polygamy , Yet we do business with many Arab countries whose leaders or Oil sheiks have many wife's under the most controlling situations .That is why I think society for the whole came to a conclusion, It was better for man and woman , Rather than man and man or woman and woman, Look at China, Yet they have a huge population of mostly men, That means unless they start cloning many women or bringing in women from other countries to have girl babies. Their population if hit with a huge flu epidemic or some other virus can easily be wiped out. It is certain practices in life that can determine the whole outcome of society and it's demise.
Your thinking is flawed. If homosexuality is caused by a "tolerant society", then why does homosexuality occur in almost every species of animal? The difference between a homosexual and a child molester and / or a pig F**ker is that adult humans can give consent. Consent, as I will define, is when two persons, of age, and sound mind agree to something. In the case you are making, consent is not able to be given my a child or animal, therefore the acts of beastiality, or sexually abusing a minor are indeed different, and hence against the law. By the way you are stupid as F**k. If you hate gay and or lesbians, at least come up with a valid argument.
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Oct 16, 2013
I guess if you watch a dog and sheep lock one another butt holes , That means they are gay also, That means humans must do the exact same act. Does that also mean the sheep and dogs are child molesters also? I mean they don't look at age of what other sheep or dog they have sex with. I'm guessing that is how the gay and gay lovers will eventually say rapist and child molesters were born to rape and molest leave them be. Right now they are saying it's wrong to make themselves look normal . I hear them say well the law says what they do is wrong. Funny our laws say marriage is between a straight couple in the eyes of God. Yet the same gays attack that law and say it's wrong. Soon I guess rapist and child molesters will lobby for more rights lie the same gays have been doing to get to where they are now in this world. Using comedy to convince people they are funny people and so normal. They can raise kids and babies just like anyone else. You got to love those gay comic actors and actresses, Aren't they so kool, what about thsoe gay interior decorators and designers . Don't you just wish you could be like them awwwwwwwwwww.Now the same gay people who claim they were born gay are attacking child molesters and rapist, you can't claim you were born gay and tell those rapist and child molesters they weren't born the way they are now. seems like you are caught in a catch 22 gay people and gay supporters.Because rapist and child molesters can be straight or gay people.How can you attack them just based on law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Big O'S C B Shop (Dec '13) 17 hr Speedy 10
BEWARE-Julia Cox is a bird scammer and dishonest 19 hr Dave 7
Looking For A Former Band Member Sat Former Bandmate 3
smack in the chops for NOBAMA Sat Simon 47
Obama wants to be impeached Sat Simon 23
Police make arrest in 15-year-old Dominique All... Sat bite me 1
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) Sat The Crime Stopperz 15
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 am PST

ESPN 7:47AM
RG III faces hook if ineffective, sources say
NBC Sports 8:42 AM
Griffin could be benched today
ESPN 8:44 AM
Texans' Foster (groin) inactive vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Live: Follow Bengals Highlights
Bleacher Report10:19 AM
Watt Plays Catch with Servicemen