To whom it may concern
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Denver Colorado.

#22 Jun 28, 2013
I was going to say Hi, but who knows what The Ultimate Great Kaptoz would make of that ,lol.
Moe the REAL

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Gay Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you get to use the term "corn holing" ? Everytime I use it I get censored.
Because the censors work out of Kentucky, and all are related to me, in a mom/sis/cousins/billy goat sort of way. Know what I mean?
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jun 28, 2013
See now you can be corn holed!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jun 29, 2013
Ralph wrote:
See now you can be corn holed!
These are fantastic shoes, but I've noticed a problem with them. When I put them on, no one listens to me. I'm a white male, age 41 - I thought everyone was supposed to listen to me? Also, other white men are now trying to tell me what to do with my prostate. What gives?
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Somerandomchick

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jul 1, 2013
The Ultimate Great Kaptoz wrote:
This goes out to Moe , Mr bilingual trilingual doesn't have a clue to anything. and also to Somerdomchick .Define racism to me please . I have never owned a slave, have never denied a black nor Hispanic a job, loan, or schooling. I have never said I hated black people or Hispanics, What because I think both races should obey the laws in our country by the people of the people. Not of the supreme courts and lower courts only to smash down the voters votes even against gay marriage .I am of more than half Native American Indian, I could honestly tell blacks and Hispanics to leave America. But wait being even Hispanics or actually half white and Indian , Yes those Spaniards came to America and bred with thew NATIVE Indians which created the HISPANIC race as we know it today.All other races were part of slavery and it's profits , That including the Jews and BlACks and even Native American Indians who sold their own peoples in exchange for goods as in horses, whiskey or firewater as they call it. and weapons against other Native American Indian tribes they didn't like.Since when does a discussion or facts and proof be deemed racist ? The facts are somerdomchick is that there are still more blacks committing the most violent crimes against themselves and the white race, The facts are , There are more blacks in prison and jails and dropping out of high school than any other race. The percentage of their population matched to white or Hispanics or even Asians in same percentage numbers, Blacks still have the highest rate of crime and imprisonment , If you can't deal with those facts and accept it as racism , Than you have also been brainwashed by the same Zionist Jews who taught many of the black population to despise white people and blame them for all of their ills.You see I have real history on my side, Not watered down feel good PC history that much of the left has been able to warp and teach young kids minds to believe what they teach is fact. somerdomchick. I dare you to try and have an open discussion with any black person over slavery and Do they think they have achieved the American dream now , Ask them so they have the same rights as white people now, ASK them do they have the same job opportunities as whites have in the workforce . I can bet you , They will say this, Your people brought us to this country, We didn't ask to come here, You made us all slaves, How many blacks today have been enslaved in America?yES GO AHEAD SOMERDOMCHICK TAKe THAT I'm kool with blacks, Hispanics, AND NOW GAYS having special rights over straight white people and hate crime protection. See how long you survive.Tell me this somerdomchick why is it blacks only make up 13% of our population, Yet they have 38% of the public sector city and state jobs? You have a life lesson to learn indeed.
I'm not brainwashed and the definition of racism is Prejudice or discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief. And I totally agree with you about how the races need to be equal. And black people need to stop fitting all these stereotypes and making other people look bad, but what I'm trying to say is that not everyone is like that. Not everyone fits their stereotypes and deserves to immediately judged. Also, instead of complaining why can't you try to create an equilibrium by starting a group or something?
Somerandomchick

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Jul 1, 2013
The Ultimate Great Kaptoz wrote:
This goes out to Moe , Mr bilingual trilingual doesn't have a clue to anything. and also to Somerdomchick .Define racism to me please . I have never owned a slave, have never denied a black nor Hispanic a job, loan, or schooling. I have never said I hated black people or Hispanics, What because I think both races should obey the laws in our country by the people of the people. Not of the supreme courts and lower courts only to smash down the voters votes even against gay marriage .I am of more than half Native American Indian, I could honestly tell blacks and Hispanics to leave America. But wait being even Hispanics or actually half white and Indian , Yes those Spaniards came to America and bred with thew NATIVE Indians which created the HISPANIC race as we know it today.All other races were part of slavery and it's profits , That including the Jews and BlACks and even Native American Indians who sold their own peoples in exchange for goods as in horses, whiskey or firewater as they call it. and weapons against other Native American Indian tribes they didn't like.Since when does a discussion or facts and proof be deemed racist ? The facts are somerdomchick is that there are still more blacks committing the most violent crimes against themselves and the white race, The facts are , There are more blacks in prison and jails and dropping out of high school than any other race. The percentage of their population matched to white or Hispanics or even Asians in same percentage numbers, Blacks still have the highest rate of crime and imprisonment , If you can't deal with those facts and accept it as racism , Than you have also been brainwashed by the same Zionist Jews who taught many of the black population to despise white people and blame them for all of their ills.You see I have real history on my side, Not watered down feel good PC history that much of the left has been able to warp and teach young kids minds to believe what they teach is fact. somerdomchick. I dare you to try and have an open discussion with any black person over slavery and Do they think they have achieved the American dream now , Ask them so they have the same rights as white people now, ASK them do they have the same job opportunities as whites have in the workforce . I can bet you , They will say this, Your people brought us to this country, We didn't ask to come here, You made us all slaves, How many blacks today have been enslaved in America?yES GO AHEAD SOMERDOMCHICK TAKe THAT I'm kool with blacks, Hispanics, AND NOW GAYS having special rights over straight white people and hate crime protection. See how long you survive.Tell me this somerdomchick why is it blacks only make up 13% of our population, Yet they have 38% of the public sector city and state jobs? You have a life lesson to learn indeed.
And also, anyone can be racist. Like you being mostly Native American. So do people call you half caste and stuff? Or look at you different?

Denver Colorado.

#30 Jul 2, 2013
Somerandomchick wrote:
<quoted text>
And also, anyone can be racist. Like you being mostly Native American. So do people call you half caste and stuff? Or look at you different?
He rambles so much I doubt he even knows his Heritage.
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jul 2, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
<quoted text>He rambles so much I doubt he even knows his Heritage.
Are you black?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Avon, IN

#32 Jul 3, 2013
To somerdomchick, Yes when younger I was called halfbreed by black kids, They would put their hands over their mouths and say woo woo woo, I would just laugh , I didn't think anything of it, I loved watching old cowboy and Indian movies , I watched roy rogers, The Lone Ranger. When the black kids began to call me white trash, redneck, or honky I laughed as well lol.It wasn't until they began to jump me and my brothers and sisters and cousins that I got angry, Yes I will be called a racist when I use the term I had black friends , That now is deemed being a racist.I didn't learn what the N word was until I was around 10 years old, When one of the black kids that jumped me said I called him the N word lol. I got whats that, Then my grandmother told me it meant blacks were lazy,I said how could they be lazy if they were also once slaves, she then laughed also. She told me it's just a word to make them mad , I look back and laugh now because now these days white kids and Hispanic kids use the N word and black kids in every sentence .We are still told by black people that white people can't use it unless they say we can lol. They now own the definition of words lol.You tell me somerdomchick after almost 60 years of freebies handed to black people, Why can't they assimilate and stop being so angry toward my white half of ancestry ?Why when most black moves into a once all white neighborhood, Why can't they keep it clean?It's because many of them have become so reliant on Big Govt to do everything for them, They don't even cut their lawns or pick up trash in the alleys or on the streets or in their yards, Mnay of them were raised in low income subsidized apt complexes where a maintenance person fixed everything for them when it broke down, To show you I'm not racist My best neighbors were black in the same neighborhood I grew up in and got jumped by other black people.They had the cleanest yard also. They were always polite and helpful. They even called the cops on those black troublemaker kids.to baglady my heritage would be Human in this society amongst people that act lower than four legged animals.Yes you might say the color of ones skin depicts their ethnicity on the outside to a degree, It doesn't depict their hearts and souls or wisdom they carry within .That is define by the actions they carry out daily, Tell me somerdomchick . What more is it that black people deserve ? When will they be satisfied they have achieved the American dream, I am more than half Native American Indian, Has there been a Native American President? Mt Indian peoples lands were taken from them and even handed to black people to own.Yes there are racist Indian people also. There comes a day you have to say, That was history This is today, Time to move on and stop the blame game and whining .

Denver Colorado.

#33 Jul 4, 2013
Linda Bedsore wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you black?
No are you?

Denver Colorado.

#34 Jul 4, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
To somerdomchick, Yes when younger I was called halfbreed by black kids, They would put their hands over their mouths and say woo woo woo, I would just laugh , I didn't think anything of it, I loved watching old cowboy and Indian movies , I watched roy rogers, The Lone Ranger. When the black kids began to call me white trash, redneck, or honky I laughed as well lol.It wasn't until they began to jump me and my brothers and sisters and cousins that I got angry, Yes I will be called a racist when I use the term I had black friends , That now is deemed being a racist.I didn't learn what the N word was until I was around 10 years old, When one of the black kids that jumped me said I called him the N word lol. I got whats that, Then my grandmother told me it meant blacks were lazy,I said how could they be lazy if they were also once slaves, she then laughed also. She told me it's just a word to make them mad , I look back and laugh now because now these days white kids and Hispanic kids use the N word and black kids in every sentence .We are still told by black people that white people can't use it unless they say we can lol. They now own the definition of words lol.You tell me somerdomchick after almost 60 years of freebies handed to black people, Why can't they assimilate and stop being so angry toward my white half of ancestry ?Why when most black moves into a once all white neighborhood, Why can't they keep it clean?It's because many of them have become so reliant on Big Govt to do everything for them, They don't even cut their lawns or pick up trash in the alleys or on the streets or in their yards, Mnay of them were raised in low income subsidized apt complexes where a maintenance person fixed everything for them when it broke down, To show you I'm not racist My best neighbors were black in the same neighborhood I grew up in and got jumped by other black people.They had the cleanest yard also. They were always polite and helpful. They even called the cops on those black troublemaker kids.to baglady my heritage would be Human in this society amongst people that act lower than four legged animals.Yes you might say the color of ones skin depicts their ethnicity on the outside to a degree, It doesn't depict their hearts and souls or wisdom they carry within .That is define by the actions they carry out daily, Tell me somerdomchick . What more is it that black people deserve ? When will they be satisfied they have achieved the American dream, I am more than half Native American Indian, Has there been a Native American President? Mt Indian peoples lands were taken from them and even handed to black people to own.Yes there are racist Indian people also. There comes a day you have to say, That was history This is today, Time to move on and stop the blame game and whining .
I am an American Indian. You are a racist

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#35 Jul 5, 2013
All this talk about gayness, MOE...
Aren't you libs the most tolerant ppl on earth? I mean, wtf? if I was gay, WHERE'S THE LOVE? If you are for the gay agenda, why the insults? Oh, yea that's right, u only love gays who are LIBERAL. Fortunately for this country, gays only comprise 6% of the population. I don't think you could FIND a republican homosexual to insult. Never mind manage to insult one without causing raucous laughter.

How about this. From now on, I'm bisexual. I'll go ahead and claim it seeing as that is what you think.... So is Duchess. True or not is irrelevant, as you have clearly demonstrated. There. You can no longer insult me or anyone else ith the 'gay' barb, without being a TOTAL hypocrite, no matter what idiocy and sophomoric thing comes tumbling out of your mouth. Not that that isn't already a fact, mind you...
Lets see if the haze over your brain will lift long enough for you do comprehend what I just said. I won't hold my breathe....

time to go float in the pool...

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#36 Jul 5, 2013
To somerdomchick, Yes when younger I was called halfbreed by black kids, They would put their hands over their mouths and say woo woo woo, I would just laugh , I didn't think anything of it, I loved watching old cowboy and Indian movies , I watched roy rogers, The Lone Ranger. When the black kids began to call me white trash, redneck, or honky I laughed as well lol.It wasn't until they began to jump me and my brothers and sisters and cousins that I got angry, Yes I will be called a racist when I use the term I had black friends , That now is deemed being a racist.I didn't learn what the N word was until I was around 10 years old, When one of the black kids that jumped me said I called him the N word lol. I got whats that, Then my grandmother told me it meant blacks were lazy,I said how could they be lazy if they were also once slaves, she then laughed also. She told me it's just a word to make them mad , I look back and laugh now because now these days white kids and Hispanic kids use the N word and black kids in every sentence .We are still told by black people that white people can't use it unless they say we can lol. They now own the definition of words lol.You tell me somerdomchick after almost 60 years of freebies handed to black people, Why can't they assimilate and stop being so angry toward my white half of ancestry ?Why when most black moves into a once all white neighborhood, Why can't they keep it clean?It's because many of them have become so reliant on Big Govt to do everything for them, They don't even cut their lawns or pick up trash in the alleys or on the streets or in their yards, Mnay of them were raised in low income subsidized apt complexes where a maintenance person fixed everything for them when it broke down, To show you I'm not racist My best neighbors were black in the same neighborhood I grew up in and got jumped by other black people.They had the cleanest yard also. They were always polite and helpful. What more is it that black people deserve ? When will they be satisfied they have achieved the American dream, I am more than half Native American Indian, Has there been a Native American President? Mt Indian peoples lands were taken from them and even handed to black people to own.Yes there are racist Indian people also. There comes a day you have to say, That was history This is today, Time to move on and stop the blame game and whining .
Kap, when are you ever going to learn that there's no way anyone in this country can prove they're not racist, so why even try?
Somerandomchick

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jul 9, 2013
Just because you have black neighbors doesn't mean you're not racist. Makes no sense lmao. Just because some idiots bullied you as a child doesn't mean you have to immediately hate any black person you see. Just because the majority follows their stereotypes and thinks its alright to be an as*hole doesn't mean everyone's that way. Open up your eyes dude. Judge people by personality. Not skin color. And you say stop the blame game and whining when all of your posts are about Jews, blacks, Obama or gays. Grow the hell up. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sgt Excise William Carter (Jan '15) 9 hr Ole John 15
News LGBT rights bill faces a new barrier 22 hr Belles Echoes 143
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Thu edgrendys 144
Hunting and fishing companies around the area Wed Camreelz 1
Is it cheaper to buy used trucks farther south? Wed Mwright1988 1
My love Wed Shameless 1
News Witness: Officer speeding without siren (Jan '09) Wed Xyz 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages