First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Somerandomchick

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Hello. I was just bored today and I came across this website and being from Indiana I was reading some of the discussions here which seem to mainly center about negative stuff. Like crimes and how certain ethnic groups are a burden on today's society and how much the president sucks and gays blah blah. I respect your opinions but what troubles me is all the bitterness. Instead of complaining why can't we diminish the problems? Like with people, try to recognize that not everyone fits negative stereotypes and that some things aren't completely out of your controls and maybe instead of just letting the problems grow do something about it?
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Bravo Somerandomchick! Welcome to topix forum world by the way. This place is a hot ghetto mess I must warn you. Not to mention the most racist forum is where I stomped across first a while back smh, the African American forum where you will find real klan members, nazis/white racists, Jew zionists, racist black Afrocentrists, confused Asians, gays, tranny chasing men, superfreaks, and everything else beyond...whew! It's fun though. Just don't take much on this site too seriously. Some people get butt hurt over some of the craziest stuff. I am of multicultural heritage and bilingual/trilingual technically so I see things from all sides which is why I never take one group's side over the other. I feel bad for the good people in every group who are lumped into the same category as the trash in their group. I always make sure to distinguish between the two and not lump the good ones in with the trash or scum. It's never fair.
Youtuber 2013

Castle Rock, CO

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Lmao ^^^^ d_mn!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Moe Da Ho wrote:
Watch out for the haters like Duchess, the Russian, All American 1, Ralph, The Great Kapootz, Guy, and a few others. They try to suck you in and learn your secrets then they turn them against you.
Beware....but if you are tough. It can be a lot of fun.
Why the hate Moe. What are your secrets????
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Moe the REAL wrote:
Watch out for the haters like Duchess, the Russian, All American 1, Ralph, The Great Kapootz, Guy, and a few others. They try to suck you in and learn your secrets then they turn them against you.
No sh&t. That's the truth.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Jun 27, 2013
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>No sh&t. That's the truth.
And if you do not believe them just disagree, or attempt to have a genuine debate.
Somerandomchick

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Thanks guys!
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>And if you do not believe them just disagree, or attempt to have a genuine debate.
No Sh&t. Because if you do they start with name calling and insults. Yep...... No disagreeing with ya there.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Jun 27, 2013
White Man wrote:
<quoted text>No Sh&t. Because if you do they start with name calling and insults. Yep...... No disagreeing with ya there.
Wah, wah!!! Here I go wit da name calling, you white guys just can't take it.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Somerandomchick wrote:
Thanks guys!
Hey, the show go's on nightly.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Somerandomchick wrote:
Thanks guys!
As long as you are white, gun loving, black hating......the haters will love you!

If you hate, they will love you!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Moe the REAL wrote:
Gee, thanks Moe. I finally get to be #1 on the list. WOW!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 27, 2013
I see the Duchess finally got her face outta the Russian c$nt to post.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 27, 2013
ALL AM I wrote:
you know that isn't true. be nice.
White Man

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jun 27, 2013
ALL AM I wrote:
I wonder if she likes to lick or suck on Russian p&ssy....... Probably both.
Harry

Matthews, IN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
The big question is....

If the visage of Duchess and an ordinary muff were placed beside each other....would it be easy to discern between the two?

My guess is no.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Jun 28, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you are white, gun loving, black hating......the haters will love you!
If you hate, they will love you!
That is why we love you Moe Moe!
Moe the REAL

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 28, 2013
Youtuber 2013 wrote:
Bravo Somerandomchick! Welcome to topix forum world by the way. This place is a hot ghetto mess I must warn you. Not to mention the most racist forum is where I stomped across first a while back smh, the African American forum where you will find real klan members, nazis/white racists, Jew zionists, racist black Afrocentrists, confused Asians, gays, tranny chasing men, superfreaks, and everything else beyond...whew! It's fun though. Just don't take much on this site too seriously. Some people get butt hurt over some of the craziest stuff. I am of multicultural heritage and bilingual/trilingual technically so I see things from all sides which is why I never take one group's side over the other. I feel bad for the good people in every group who are lumped into the same category as the trash in their group. I always make sure to distinguish between the two and not lump the good ones in with the trash or scum. It's never fair.
You forgot to include my persuasion: corn holing billy goats on fire.
The Ultimate Great Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 28, 2013
This goes out to Moe , Mr bilingual trilingual doesn't have a clue to anything. and also to Somerdomchick .Define racism to me please . I have never owned a slave, have never denied a black nor Hispanic a job, loan, or schooling. I have never said I hated black people or Hispanics, What because I think both races should obey the laws in our country by the people of the people. Not of the supreme courts and lower courts only to smash down the voters votes even against gay marriage .I am of more than half Native American Indian, I could honestly tell blacks and Hispanics to leave America. But wait being even Hispanics or actually half white and Indian , Yes those Spaniards came to America and bred with thew NATIVE Indians which created the HISPANIC race as we know it today.All other races were part of slavery and it's profits , That including the Jews and BlACks and even Native American Indians who sold their own peoples in exchange for goods as in horses, whiskey or firewater as they call it. and weapons against other Native American Indian tribes they didn't like.Since when does a discussion or facts and proof be deemed racist ? The facts are somerdomchick is that there are still more blacks committing the most violent crimes against themselves and the white race, The facts are , There are more blacks in prison and jails and dropping out of high school than any other race. The percentage of their population matched to white or Hispanics or even Asians in same percentage numbers, Blacks still have the highest rate of crime and imprisonment , If you can't deal with those facts and accept it as racism , Than you have also been brainwashed by the same Zionist Jews who taught many of the black population to despise white people and blame them for all of their ills.You see I have real history on my side, Not watered down feel good PC history that much of the left has been able to warp and teach young kids minds to believe what they teach is fact. somerdomchick. I dare you to try and have an open discussion with any black person over slavery and Do they think they have achieved the American dream now , Ask them so they have the same rights as white people now, ASK them do they have the same job opportunities as whites have in the workforce . I can bet you , They will say this, Your people brought us to this country, We didn't ask to come here, You made us all slaves, How many blacks today have been enslaved in America?yES GO AHEAD SOMERDOMCHICK TAKe THAT I'm kool with blacks, Hispanics, AND NOW GAYS having special rights over straight white people and hate crime protection. See how long you survive.Tell me this somerdomchick why is it blacks only make up 13% of our population, Yet they have 38% of the public sector city and state jobs? You have a life lesson to learn indeed.
Gay Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Jun 28, 2013
Moe the REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include my persuasion: corn holing billy goats on fire.
How come you get to use the term "corn holing" ? Everytime I use it I get censored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 3 hr NoZipCodeLeftBhind 7
Foundation to pay off mortgages of slain NYPD o... 6 hr Linda Bedsore 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Fri matt 52
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 448
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Dec 25 bikerbob 1
white girls Dec 24 RZA 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? Dec 24 The Zombie 77
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web