LETS CLEAN UP OUR TOWN ( RUN EVIL OUT...

LETS CLEAN UP OUR TOWN ( RUN EVIL OUT ) REPENT repent

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

ACTS 2 38

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jun 20, 2018
we have a nice town we need not to be afraid anymore we need to support our officers SATAN IS A LIAR AND MURDERER AND WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR OFFICERS AT ALL COST = IM HAVING A MEETING SOON AND THE POLICE WILL START COMING WITH TWO OR THREE CARS UNTIL THIS GETS CLEANED UP IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE EVIL AND THE POLICE DYING TRYING TO PROTECT ME = PLEASE WAKE UP ALL OF YOU
1st Cor 13

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 21, 2018
the time has come to rid America of all evil
fairyAngel

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2018
1st Cor 13 wrote:
the time has come to rid America of all evil
Have fun with that

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5 Jun 22, 2018
If you want to wake up, forget about fictional characters like Satan or God.
ACTS 2 38 wrote:
we have a nice town we need not to be afraid anymore we need to support our officers SATAN IS A LIAR AND MURDERER AND WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR OFFICERS AT ALL COST = IM HAVING A MEETING SOON AND THE POLICE WILL START COMING WITH TWO OR THREE CARS UNTIL THIS GETS CLEANED UP IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE EVIL AND THE POLICE DYING TRYING TO PROTECT ME = PLEASE WAKE UP ALL OF YOU
SATAN CANNOT REPENT

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 22, 2018
you need to protect our police and we need two cars for each call and not for the police to be afraid we need to stand behind our officers at all cost
fairyAngel

Birmingham, AL

#7 Jun 22, 2018
SATAN CANNOT REPENT wrote:
you need to protect our police and we need two cars for each call and not for the police to be afraid we need to stand behind our officers at all cost
Maybe if they were not murderous thugs?
SATAN CANNOT REPENT

Orange City, IA

#8 Jul 10, 2018
all who refuse to repent will be cast into the lake of fire UNLESS YOU BELIEVE I AM HE YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN REPENT AND GET RIGHT WITH GOD

Indianapolis

#9 Jul 10, 2018
I didn't get with god, but I did get with a couple of guys named Jesus. Does that count?
all who refuse to repent will be cast into the lake of fire UNLESS YOU BELIEVE I AM HE YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN REPENT AND GET RIGHT WITH GOD
SATAN CANNOT REPENT

Des Moines, IA

#11 Jul 12, 2018
you go ahead and makes jokes about your soul tell the angel when you are being cast into the lake of fire

Indianapolis

#12 Jul 12, 2018
I got with a guy named Angel, too. Silly superstitions don't mean much to me.
you go ahead and makes jokes about your soul tell the angel when you are being cast into the lake of fire
LAKE OF FIRE

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 12, 2018
you wont be laughing soon or mocking God sinner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 1 hr The Blood of Yeshua 1,069
did you go to University Heights Grade school? (Feb '09) 5 hr Mark Fletcher 32
Week long party at my house,banggang,taking all 5 hr justknow 2
Solar observations shut down ? Tue MuthaSHIP 3
roy mijares where are you brother Mon lol 4
News Sheriff wants to use trailers to solve jail ove... Mon nono 8
Joe Donnelly is bad news Mon nono 43

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages