Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#21 Feb 15, 2013
"Breadwinner" is a bit of a stretch. Are the thugs really supporting the families they leave behind? I'd say most are already on some form of assistance.
Oldblackman

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 15, 2013
How about this, three seperate felony convictions,DEPORTATION process begins!
A one way ticket to a third world country.How hard you are, depends on where they send ya.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
The United States currently by far has the highest percentage of it's citizens behind bars.
In order to lock everyone who commits a gun crime up for life state and federal tax rates would have to increase significantly. The figure would be at least 25%, probably more. We'd have to build and maintain hundreds of thousands of new jail cells to house the offenders.
The number of people on public assistance would go up too, because many families will lose their primary breadwinner to the penal system.
I disagree because most of these jack asses aren't earning any bread anyway. We could also house 20 prisoners for what 1 prisoner costs us now! Prison should be a bed, toilet, heat (maybe) and basic meals. There is no excuse for a violent felon living better than an American soldier or sailor!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Oldblackman wrote:
How about this, three seperate felony convictions,DEPORTATION process begins!
A one way ticket to a third world country.How hard you are, depends on where they send ya.
might be hard to find anybody that would take them.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
The United States currently by far has the highest percentage of it's citizens behind bars.
In order to lock everyone who commits a gun crime up for life state and federal tax rates would have to increase significantly. The figure would be at least 25%, probably more. We'd have to build and maintain hundreds of thousands of new jail cells to house the offenders.
The number of people on public assistance would go up too, because many families will lose their primary breadwinner to the penal system.
I would say the United States has the highest percentage of people not behind bars that should be.
Rick

Zionsville, IN

#27 Feb 15, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>I would say the United States has the highest percentage of people not behind bars that should be.
Then why are you not locked up?
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text> Then why are you not locked up?
You could not fathom the F**k I do not give about your small unimportant wee little self. If I were a jackass whisperer perhaps you could be dealt with.
AllAmerican1

Noblesville, IN

#29 Feb 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text> Then why are you not locked up?
Are you kidding me? We have nearly a whole generation of kids being bred to be the perfect violence storm, and you clowns really think that anybody with an opposing opinion should be in jail?
AllAmerican1

Noblesville, IN

#30 Feb 15, 2013
Geeko wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we should give life to all criminals even the ones with unauthorized guns, back taxes, and dwi's. we got to get the Limbaugh crowd put away forever!
Shew! I don't fit into any of those categories. Sorry to disappoint you.
Rick

Zionsville, IN

#32 Feb 15, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>You could not fathom the F**k I do not give about your small unimportant wee little self. If I were a jackass whisperer perhaps you could be dealt with.
Ok Russian....LMAO!
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#33 Feb 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Russian....LMAO!
Sorry D**k....Not Russian.....
Rick

Zionsville, IN

#34 Feb 15, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry D**k....Not Russian.....
Yes ..... You ..... Are .....
AllAmerican1

Noblesville, IN

#35 Feb 15, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry D**k....Not Russian.....
Lol...that's probably one of the many faces of Me calling you Russian! LMAO!
AllAmerican1

Noblesville, IN

#36 Feb 15, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry D**k....Not Russian.....
"Moe", not "Me". Stupid "o" on my keyboard....damn!
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#37 Feb 15, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Moe", not "Me". Stupid "o" on my keyboard....damn!
Well...LOL..I am too confused..Me is moe??? Rick/Dick is Moe..I am supposed to be a russian? WTF...But my "O" works. Can someone summons the russian so he knows I am not her.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#38 Feb 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text> Yes ..... You ..... Are .....
You are like a..hemorrhoid..you know..a rectal lump. A pain in the a**.
I Am Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Feb 15, 2013
I see that the AllAmerican Beauty is seeing Moes again.
AllAmerican1

Noblesville, IN

#40 Feb 15, 2013
Duchess wrote:
<quoted text>You are like a..hemorrhoid..you know..a rectal lump. A pain in the a**.
If you want to get them foaming at the mouth, we could talk about our childhoods again...lol...they like that!
Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Feb 15, 2013
Lets see. the movie American Beauty. It had a closet Gay. A boy. A girl. A pedophile,. And a gun nut.

Yep.....that sounds like All American Beauty.
Duchess

Greenwood, IN

#42 Feb 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
Lets see. the movie American Beauty. It had a closet Gay. A boy. A girl. A pedophile,. And a gun nut.
Yep.....that sounds like All American Beauty.
So Moe is the gay...and that would leave Petey as the ped..sounds like you two are banging.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for benzos (Apr '14) 41 min bville 2
where can I get a rig in indy. please answer dast 49 min bville 3
Heroin where to buy 55 min bville 5
What's the future for Indiana Republicans? Do ... 20 hr Clyde 2
News Police investigate father's shooting of son (Feb '07) Apr 22 Graden 52
News Earth Day archive: How invasive carp turned a H... Apr 22 Tod 1
News Two Evansville men arraigned on dogfighting cha... (Mar '08) Apr 22 Haha 44
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 20 really 127
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]