Now we can move forward in Indiana.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Since the republicans has control in Indiana, we can move forward with the ban on gay marriage. They can have it on the ballet next election and the people can have their voice. Don't for it? Then vote against it but the citizens of Indiana has the right to decide.
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 8, 2012
it seems no one even gets married anymore,gay people seem to be the only ones that do,why is this?
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
hoosier wrote:
it seems no one even gets married anymore,gay people seem to be the only ones that do,why is this?
another reason to dress up and shove something creamy in the other's mouth.
PPR

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Yay for the Republicans! At least we had a victory in Indiana!!!

Indianapolis

#5 Nov 9, 2012
In a way I am glad that Obama did win. Not for the sake of the country but for the democratic party. Lets see if in two years they are stupid enough to keep on saying it is Bush's fault. Bush has not been around for four years now. If the economy is going to go like I think it is, there will be a republican sweep across the country in the next election.

Let the good times roll. But don't look for it in America for some time to come.
PPR wrote:
Yay for the Republicans! At least we had a victory in Indiana!!!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 9, 2012
David that's blissful thinking, Californians voted against gay marriage in a referendum Yet a activist judge ruled against the peoples votes calling it unconstitutional and said gay marriage is legal.Like the many activist judges that tossed out voter id for illegals . just think if the many illegals that showed up on election day again and voted for Obama had to verify who they truly are, What would had been the outcome?I can grant this much. The only way gay marriage is totally defeated if the supreme court does it, Like they made Obama care constitutional even though 85% of the citizens of this country didn't want Obama care, even as John Roberts the Chief Justice said Obama lied when he said it was a never a tax. Yet Roberts still weighed in favor of Obama care.can you say term limits on all judges from bottom to top, They have power that are abusive for life time term. With two gay supreme court liberal judge like Sotomayor and Kagan, They won't rule against gay marriage .I agree here in Indiana now Pence has won and is much more conservative than even Mitch Daniels could ever be. Things already look better for Indiana "morally and financially" As for Indianapolis though people were so ignorant on retaining one judge named Stephen HADEN WHO was appointed by mitch and who allowed cops to break down our doors without even a search warrant.Let's see if Mike does something about him to curb his corrupt powers in the courts.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Even Mike Pence was wishy washy on illegals and amnesty, He also said we need to bring them out of the shadows, He didn't say kick them out, Maybe he might push for hardcore laws against all business that try and hire illegals.You can bet again the aclu will be there to defend all illegals. You will also see activist judges block any bill passed against them as being unconstitutional as at the top Obama will deny any federal aid when storms hit Indiana like he did with Texas when they were on fire and flooding.Mitch Daniels also said addressing the illegal population in Indiana was a federal issue, He more or less said he wasn't kicking them out.Mike was basing his reasons on not kicking them out on his Christian principles .I ask you tell me how at the Dem convention they denounced God and Israel as being part of their platform, They booed the mention of God and Israel, yet Obama got reelected . Now even PM for Israel thanks Obama afterwards, The countless times Obama has spit in his and Israel's faces.What you can do as Hoosier is prepare , prep. and pool all the resources and know how together and yes go gault like Ayn Rand's book and movie Atlas Shrugged.By bartering and exchanging goods and services for work done. You deny this Obama thug economy it's resources of manpower and monies.
Jennifer

Carmel, IN

#8 Nov 9, 2012
I would vote against gay marriage if someone can give me a valid reason why it is wrong that is NOT based on religion.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Did you get out of jail on a bail bond?

Indianapolis

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Right now investments are at a stand still and will get worst. The only thing that I would invest in is tax free Municipal bonds. The only state that I look at now is Indiana. Some are paying off early because of the interest rates are much lower now. I have to tell you that someone made a comment to me after the stock market went south. "If you have the money to invest in the stocks, you can afford to lose it" Guess who he worked for, the Post Office that is losing billions a year.
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
David that's blissful thinking, Californians voted against gay marriage in a referendum Yet a activist judge ruled against the peoples votes calling it unconstitutional and said gay marriage is legal.Like the many activist judges that tossed out voter id for illegals . just think if the many illegals that showed up on election day again and voted for Obama had to verify who they truly are, What would had been the outcome?I can grant this much. The only way gay marriage is totally defeated if the supreme court does it, Like they made Obama care constitutional even though 85% of the citizens of this country didn't want Obama care, even as John Roberts the Chief Justice said Obama lied when he said it was a never a tax. Yet Roberts still weighed in favor of Obama care.can you say term limits on all judges from bottom to top, They have power that are abusive for life time term. With two gay supreme court liberal judge like Sotomayor and Kagan, They won't rule against gay marriage .I agree here in Indiana now Pence has won and is much more conservative than even Mitch Daniels could ever be. Things already look better for Indiana "morally and financially" As for Indianapolis though people were so ignorant on retaining one judge named Stephen HADEN WHO was appointed by mitch and who allowed cops to break down our doors without even a search warrant.Let's see if Mike does something about him to curb his corrupt powers in the courts.

Indianapolis

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Lets see them reproduce. If not it is a waste of time.
Jennifer wrote:
I would vote against gay marriage if someone can give me a valid reason why it is wrong that is NOT based on religion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 10, 2012
DavidM wrote:
Lets see them reproduce. If not it is a waste of time.
<quoted text>
So having kids is the only reason to get married? I guess we should outlaw marriage of women who have had hysterectomies. Or outlaw marriage when a sterile man or woman is involved. And no more marriage allowed for those that just don't want kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna songs leak. She fights back. 1 hr Waldo Simmons 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? 7 hr Alonzo x 64
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 12 hr Cmoreblackbutts 15
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 23 hr Kelly 7
A Thing To Do in Indianapolis Sat athingtodotoday 1
Xbox 360 Modding/Flashing Service $30.00 (Jul '10) Fri paxson233 20
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) Fri storm warning 11
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web