We want huge spendingcuts now Obama a...

We want huge spendingcuts now Obama and Harry Reid

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 30, 2012
If the Republicans settle for tax increases without huge spending cuts. It's time for those who pay the bulk of taxes in this country to go gault and awol on paying them. Let's see how long Obama's programs survive . No kind of mandate can make millions pay for taxes if they decide not to all at once, Let's form a major strike against more taxes now. We can call Obama and his racist Liberal Marxist dems fascist regime economy of going after white working people to pay for mostly illegals and angry black people on welfare and food stamps. I say we call Obama's bluff now!!!
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Ok..... you lead. LMAO!
Penzance

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I doubt the President and the Senate Majority Leader read this forum, so why are you addressing them personally?
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 31, 2012
CARL TELL ME WHAT SPENDING CUTS THE dEMS HAVE PUT ON THE TABLE as in entitlement cuts?The republicans put many defense cuts on the table that have already been implemented . I'm waiting Carl what should the Republicans cut. They even cut farm subsidies . Again Carl what do you're Dems have to cut?
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Like I said Kaputz you lead. Go ahead and take us into the promise land of not paying taxes. Your the one mouthing off about it. Well let us see you take the point little man/women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indiana Loosiers Thu Hmmmm 10
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... Jun 29 The Real Source 7
Phony Pulse Shooting Jun 29 The Real Source 1
The Pulse Club false flag Jun 29 The Real Source 1
donald trump will be president and deportations... Jun 28 DAVE 50CENTS 1
Vicki walters Jun 27 Citizen 99 2
Stop Illegals and Globalization Vote Trump Now!!! Jun 27 The Real Source 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance