Let's take a ride over the fiscal cli...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Thad those were very liberal leftist Marxist Comminst leaning dems in Greece and in Spain in in Obama's OWS thug movement causing chaos and violence and murdering and raping and killing people. Not one Tea Party gathering or march was violent or dirty as in leaving behind heaps and piles of Dem human feces .It was Greek leftist who pulled three banking employee's out of a bank there and beat them to death and set them on fire, One of the women was pregnant . I guess that was an early abortion to leftist Dems .It was Liberals setting fires to cars and business's in Seattle and across the country.Really who is the violent ones Thad. Shall I call you Big Bad Thad is so dang Mad He grabbed a bat and pile of crap and threw it at the police in rage. Now Big Bad Thad is locked away in a cage raving like a Liberal lunatic in his own pile of sh%t. =)
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Dec 31, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Thad those were very liberal leftist Marxist Comminst leaning dems in Greece and in Spain in in Obama's OWS thug movement causing chaos and violence and murdering and raping and killing people. Not one Tea Party gathering or march was violent or dirty as in leaving behind heaps and piles of Dem human feces .It was Greek leftist who pulled three banking employee's out of a bank there and beat them to death and set them on fire, One of the women was pregnant . I guess that was an early abortion to leftist Dems .It was Liberals setting fires to cars and business's in Seattle and across the country.Really who is the violent ones Thad. Shall I call you Big Bad Thad is so dang Mad He grabbed a bat and pile of crap and threw it at the police in rage. Now Big Bad Thad is locked away in a cage raving like a Liberal lunatic in his own pile of sh%t.=)
LMAO!!! Your definitly entertaining.
Thad

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Burn baby burn. Crash and burn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dalai Lama to address the nation's mayors in In... 12 hr SorryYes 3
News Trump looks to unify Republicans after decisive... 22 hr Excellent One 95
News Indianapolis ranks last on list of America's fi... Mon One huge Lie 3
News Woman's neck broken during autopsy (Mar '07) Sun Jessie James-Hawley 31
looking for a 2-3 bedroom house for rent May 20 Sorry 6
looking to rent house by owner May 20 Looking for home 3
who rents to someone who has been evicted under... May 20 Nightshift charge... 4
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) May 19 kidderjeffrey 150
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages