ObAMA HAS COST TAXPAYERS $20 MILLION ...

ObAMA HAS COST TAXPAYERS $20 MILLION SINCE 2009 FOR VACATIONS

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Since 2009 Obama has raked up$20 million in vacation cost to the tax payers of America. This the same person who told others to tighten their purse straps and belt loops and wallets, This the same person who said don't live beyond your means, Don't go to Vegas and gamble he told them. His vacation in Hawaii cost $7 million for he and his wifey and kids for only a month. This guy takes a vacation every other week. He plays golf with Tiger Woods the cheater. Imagine had GWB or John Mccain played golf with Heidi Fleiss .At this rate Obama by the time he is out of office will cost the tax payers about 20 trillion dollars . We have 50 million on food stamps and welfare, We have 12 million still unemployed , We have gas at record high rates. We have a national debt almost at 17 trillion and no end in site of slowing down. Tell me Obama really won again. Can you say the fix was in again.Now face book will get a $645 million rebate and pay no federal taxes. This is a favor from Obama and his Treasury Sect saying thank you face book for helping get Obama reelected .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastoral associate on unpaid leave followinga 2 hr nope 1
Craig dehut 23 hr Amy Winehouse 5
Does anyone know anything about CJ Moorefield? Wed nasty 2
News Plans for Islamic Life Center take shape Wed nasty 4
News Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) Jul 28 Senior 230
News Churches step up to help Indianapolis residents... Jul 27 reasonable 1
Boehner crying. again. Jul 27 reasonable 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages