So you have to be one of the rich to ...

So you have to be one of the rich to buy stocks.

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 16, 2012
The other day I was talking about the stock market going south. A guy behind me said if you owned stocks, you can afford to lose that money. I almost had to laugh because he had a postal uniform on. He worked for a company that lost almost $16billion this year. No you don't have to be rich to own stock. You just have to save a little. The best way is to trade on line because the cost is little compared to stock brokers. Bot with Obama and Obamacare, I would not advised it right now.
goodforyou

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2012
DavidM wrote:
The other day I was talking about the stock market going south. A guy behind me said if you owned stocks, you can afford to lose that money. I almost had to laugh because he had a postal uniform on. He worked for a company that lost almost $16billion this year. No you don't have to be rich to own stock. You just have to save a little. The best way is to trade on line because the cost is little compared to stock brokers. Bot with Obama and Obamacare, I would not advised it right now.
Well good for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton Manning & Angela Buchman (Oct '13) 2 hr Bubba the Love Sp... 35
karma 9 hr jury 1
Grace yinger 11 hr Guest 3
Australia is Dead 12 hr trumpedfakenews 15
I am Antifa Sun Auschwitz 13
News Local women's group helps community with "... Sun Grantor 1
News Fire puts family of six out of their west side ... Sun socialworker 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance